Hi Octane OG x Alien fire

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I'm down but we have to lay the ground rules first.. Same strain? Same amount of cuts? Same nutes? Same amount of wattage?.. Let me know.. Hope ur ready for that dab... Lol.. I got some petrol curing for u doggie..
Yeah thats a tough one since we use different nutes and cuts. Was just about to switch over to jacks pro w cal nitrate. Need to save $ since i might move soon. Im willing to stick with high octane for the challenge sog style, 2 week vegg, we can match 1k trays. Well talk more during the sesh. Wouldnt mind the ghost either. Or your wifi vs. Faders cut? Let me know, this could get fun.

EVOKE

EVOKE

here is Panty Dropper Kush (PDK)... 13 days into flower..... something ive been working on for a while... you heard it here first...11-30-12. gonna hit it with rare dankness Doc's og male.... and gonna make PDK OG...
20121129 215254
shes gonna be a BEAST....

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
here is Panty Dropper Kush (PDK)... 13 days into flower..... something ive been working on for a while... you heard it here first...11-30-12. gonna hit it with rare dankness Doc's og male.... and gonna make PDK OG...View attachment 272160 shes gonna be a BEAST....
Had a drink called panty dropper milk, slow gin and grenadine pretty good :) Now she made your panties slip

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Yeah thats a tough one since we use different nutes and cuts. Was just about to switch over to jacks pro w cal nitrate. Need to save $ since i might move soon. Im willing to stick with high octane for the challenge sog style, 2 week vegg, we can match 1k trays. Well talk more during the sesh. Wouldnt mind the ghost either. Or your wifi vs. Faders cut? Let me know, this could get fun.

Could be interesting in deed.. Well talk more might need some time as well..

What's up with an update.. Petrol and high octane watch I need my fix... Lol

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

L
here is Panty Dropper Kush (PDK)... 13 days into flower..... something ive been working on for a while... you heard it here first...11-30-12. gonna hit it with rare dankness Doc's og male.... and gonna make PDK OG...View attachment 272160 shes gonna be a BEAST....
Hey bro whats the genetics of this PDK? Love the name! Lol! Wish I was out there to chill n swap cuts with u boys. Sounds like ya'll have alot of fun! Need to get SJC Mi chapter pumpin! Man that Petrol looks and sounds fuckin DANK!
Hey Jb, any plans for an HO x Petrol project? If not, you totally should!!! Lol.
Quest

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
L
Hey bro whats the genetics of this PDK? Love the name! Lol! Wish I was out there to chill n swap cuts with u boys. Sounds like ya'll have alot of fun! Need to get SJC Mi chapter pumpin! Man that Petrol looks and sounds fuckin DANK!
Hey Jb, any plans for an HO x Petrol project? If not, you totally should!!! Lol.
Quest

dank would be nice. jb and i got something coming in a few months. sjc;)

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Now thats whats up!! What up JB?!! Man! You really got them girls dialed in! I bet u you really have some LOUD smellin dank homie! Seriously tho, fantastic work. Im gonna have to really checkout the thread from start and checkout what your system, methods and feeding regimine's are. Im very impressed.
Quest

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Gotdank! Whats up bud?!! You boys sure are reppin SJC with some SERIOUS flame! Cant wait to see what you boyz put together!! Sjc!!!
Quest

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
L
Quest
Funny u mentioned that QQ.I actually just started a femm project. I sprayed cs on ho, blue power, petrol, and gsc. Well see which ones shoot out pollen. Gotta make sure our sjc bros are fully stocked in MI and everywhere else lol

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Now thats fuckin awesome! Badass genetics u got bro! Lol, cant wait to add my own pics to this thread. Couple months, Ill have some SJC love for the Sjc fam too! Good shit JB!!
Funny u mentioned that QQ.I actually just started a femm project. I sprayed cs on ho, blue power, petrol, and gsc. Well see which ones shoot out pollen. Gotta make sure our sjc bros are fully stocked in MI and everywhere else lol

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

just spent a couple hours trimming. red eyed jedi i kept enuff to reveg her, lemon alien dawg on my b3b i gotta have more of this dank ass beauty, she stinked up the whole damn house. turned on 2nd carbon filter & ona gel disperser fan. wow shits stankin. tomo will take down more moondawgs. whoowee.

Latest posts

Top Bottom