Hi Octane OG x Alien fire

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
ain't dabbin again. lol we'll roll bunch of joints then. lets sesh for da last time for 2012. let us know grod if ur still up to it tomorrow. hope u feel better peace

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Heres some Julius Caesar. She is very kushy Socal Master dom imo. She did kick out a nanner or two, but sterile ones.
IMG 2179

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

I havent ran any of his gear. But man, they found that Buddah Tahoe pheno, in a pack of Tahoe Og s1's! Thats an s1 of an s1. I read that shit on his forum. Kinda tripped out. Kinda makes ya wonder how stable that one will be. Lol. Id buy that frosty mother fucker though! Yeah Grod, that 91 Skunk Va has alwayz been in my sights. Might have to grab that one too now I see some SJC famgivin CaliConn gear a lil props.
is that from the seeds swerve gave me jb? if so its from the batch that produced the cup winners last year. cant wait to pop the 91 skunk va of his. fyi everyone, cali connection got the dank folks.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I havent ran any of his gear. But man, they found that Buddah Tahoe pheno, in a pack of Tahoe Og s1's! Thats an s1 of an s1. I read that shit on his forum. Kinda tripped out. Kinda makes ya wonder how stable that one will be. Lol. Id buy that frosty mother fucker though! Yeah Grod, that 91 Skunk Va has alwayz been in my sights. Might have to grab that one too now I see some SJC famgivin CaliConn gear a lil props.
Honestly I don't know the guy, but I've had success with chem valley kush when I couldn't buy a cut of OG, and didn't know anyone. some people still ask me for some of that CVK. I've also found some crazy variation, but I would definitely recommend his gear to someone without means to get some kush cuts. But then again I would also send them to OGR gear. There are so many fire phenos being found from beans. It just reminds me why I'm a seed junkie....;)

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
how many beans did you pop to find this, or other good phenos, or was it a clone or something?
my boy Grod shot me a cut, i think he popped like 6 of them though
Greatjob brotha! What kinda taste n aromas are ya gettin from that Julius?
Danks QQ! it smells very kushy, like master, and tastes just like it smells. I have anothers girl I've yet to flower. She is slow in vegg but I'm betting she'll give some dank flowers

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Damn that shit looks LEGIT! beautiful work JB!!!

Here some white master nuggies just hitting there jar... trimming this got me stoked on OGR's upcoming fem'd Master crosses big time!!!

View attachment 278903View attachment 278904

whens the last sesh of 2012?? haha ill try and cruise! if not Happy NEW YEAR to the whole SJC!!!

Damn Big, you're killllling it over there. Rockin' a lot of strains that are on my short list (which keeps getting longer - LOL)! We better plan a sesh for Jan 12th!! (the crew knows I have a special situation)

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Whats good SJC klicka, Hope everyones having a good holiday season... Happy New Year to all.. JB everything you got is looking on point as usually...

Here are some pics of Mr Justblazen's Petrol, liked the girl so much had to scooped up some.. as requested a little late but better then never...Thanks JB

Jb petrol 1
Jb petrol 5
Jb petrol 7

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
hey junkies,

does anyone have an extra stash of amino acids from house & garden OR bud candy? even an extra stash of cocowet or any other similar product?

see ya'll tonight!
what up Reezy, i don't have any extras but if I come across some i'll definitely look out for you. See you in a bit with some Guerrero Blue berry from Chimera beans. It kind of reminds me of Blue Dream.
See you all soon SJC

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

hope all you seed junkies made it home safe last night. wowsie what a fucking sesh that was. i was amazed that all of yall show up with just hours notice. great night & again thank all of you for not drinking & driving. you dont need booze to make a great time. great ufc fights as well. thank all of you for coming & bringing you nuggs. evoke im down with that university hills og brah. most definately tasty & potent. goddamn gotdank that last dab was a doozy. had me knocked out sitting up. oh hell yeah. til next time happy safe new years friends.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Dam JB your always on the go and always working.. Keep it up..

Sux I couldn't make it again thanks for the invite tho.. Grod hope all is well heard u were feeling under the weather yet u still kick ass like a champ.. Best wishes.. Have a safe one everyone..

EVOKE

EVOKE

what up what up great sesh you guys crazy ass drive home felt like dream... awesome smoke JB tasty tasty bro u got skillz homie. Reezy how was that ice cream did u get to finish it... yo slug take vacation enjoy life....Gdank my first hit was that dab ooowie set the mood jus right...:) everytime i looked over u were dabbing it up.....Grod thanks for the hospitality ill bring u some more goodies next sesh... good too see u again get well soon bro... Fader good to meet you bro nice looking picks u had...

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
hope all you seed junkies made it home safe last night. wowsie what a fucking sesh that was. i was amazed that all of yall show up with just hours notice. great night & again thank all of you for not drinking & driving. you dont need booze to make a great time. great ufc fights as well. thank all of you for coming & bringing you nuggs. evoke im down with that university hills og brah. most definately tasty & potent. goddamn gotdank that last dab was a doozy. had me knocked out sitting up. oh hell yeah. til next time happy safe new years friends.
Yes Sir it was a good sesh as always. I can't believe they didn't stop one of those fights since he was bleeding like a fountain. I'm glad you're feeling better Grod.
Dam JB your always on the go and always working.. Keep it up..

Sux I couldn't make it again thanks for the invite tho.. Grod hope all is well heard u were feeling under the weather yet u still kick ass like a champ.. Best wishes.. Have a safe one everyone..
I try EOS with so little time and so many damn strains to try! We'll make sure to sesh again soon for Fader on the 12th.

Top Bottom