Hi Octane OG x Alien fire

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
what up what up great sesh you guys crazy ass drive home felt like dream... awesome smoke JB tasty tasty bro u got skillz homie. Reezy how was that ice cream did u get to finish it... yo slug take vacation enjoy life....Gdank my first hit was that dab ooowie set the mood jus right...:) everytime i looked over u were dabbing it up.....Grod thanks for the hospitality ill bring u some more goodies next sesh... good too see u again get well soon bro... Fader good to meet you bro nice looking picks u had...

Danks Evoke, your nuggs were super dank as always. BTW what was the name of that 500 OG you mentioned? See if your boy would pollinate it and share some beans??!?

EVOKE

EVOKE

ive been tryn to get that cut for over a year now.... cool guy but its all about money to him... it was easier to get the GSC forum cut....

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
scatter_seeds.jpg

DAMN, IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A SEED JUNKIE!!!

2012 was awesome. I am honored to be a part of the crew. May 2013 be an interesting year for all of us!!!

THC
CBD
&
HAPPINESS!!!
You know I really believe this statement to be true Reezy. My girl catches me talking to my girls, and says I treat my female plants better than her. I tell her they're the only other women in my life...

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

yo jb for you & j ill put on a suit & get on the dance floor to see you 2 get hitched. glad shes back in town homie. thank all of you for making it. yeah that lauson bout was a bloodletting for sure. jb we should talk soon about all these og beans i wanna pop.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

yo eser whats up homie. sorry we missed ya brother. you gotta make the next sesh. sorry i didnt call anyone this time gotdank & jb round up the crew. remember this eser you are the man who gift me my 1st seeds. youre that guy in our little group. you never need an invite to join our seshes. glad to hear from you brother. be well. ill take pics soon as i can.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
yo jb for you & j ill put on a suit & get on the dance floor to see you 2 get hitched. glad shes back in town homie. thank all of you for making it. yeah that lauson bout was a bloodletting for sure. jb we should talk soon about all these og beans i wanna pop.
You and The lady are invited of course Grod. Seed popping sounds like something I'd love to talk about buddy. let me know when brotha.
Where's the cookie pics...????!!! Come on I'm trying to see that forum cut.. anyone...?? I know jb and evoke got her going..

I'll get some up soon enough. post some up Eser. show us how its done. let us know what we need to do to get a decent yield. I heard shes light sensitive, and doesn't each much like an anorexic albino model. ;)

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Thanks a lot Grod I appreciate the words and you taking the time to even post that..!

Thanks to god dank for always being cool and inviting me! Get ready for the cookie fest and cookie dough bro!

Jb you know I hardly ever post pics but I'll get some up here for sure.. so far so good. Seems like a medium feeder 1400 ppms and she's taking it like a champ. Yeah she is sensitive to light. I put some in the middle of both my lights where the most light shines and it seems like the nuhhs didn't want to swell. I moved them and they started doing there thing.. its funny cus those weren't topped either yet they still got smaller nuggs than the ones that were topped.. kind of weird.. I'll get some pics tonight. I'm on day 32..

Great job evoke those look dank!! Can't wait to compare the cookies..

Jaws your lucky you will be enjoying cookies way before me.. how's the smell coming along..? How did you like the yield on those..?

EVOKE

EVOKE

Thanks fam..im using A1 nutes and my custom soil mix..I have her In a 5 gallon container and off to the side she gets her light.. I feed her lightly and this bitch is loving it no problems so far...cant wait to puff on this dirty lil slut...

Top Bottom