Hi Octane OG x Alien fire

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
White Romulan from OGR beans. Even the pot snobs ask for more of this. Bag appeal is off the chain. This cell does it take no justice.
Wrom

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
The white romulan is a medium to above average yielder. The pic was high octane OG and yields are medium but could be better if supported under a trellis. Thanks for stopping by and best of luck to finding some keepers of that blue power.btw i just popped blue power x high octane og bx
Hobp

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

White Romulan from OGR beans. Even the pot snobs ask for more of this. Bag appeal is off the chain. This cell does it take no justice.View attachment 307067

Looks awesome. How's the smoke? I passed on those cause Rom was said to be very couchlocky and that's not something I'm really interested in. What's your opinion on that? And how's the flavor?

High Octane bx2 beans are getting popped asapView attachment 307187

Awwwwwwsuummmmmm! How far you gonna work those? I want!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

That HOxAf project itself was OFF THE HOOK! My keeper pheno is one of my top3 favorite smokes of all time man! The bx2'$ should nothin but High Octane FLAME!
Lol, this whole thread has been nothin but 76pages of sticky budporm! Greatjob reppin SJC fam! Peace!
Quest

catdaddy

catdaddy

I noticed you're growing the White Romulan too. At First I wasn't too excited with her compared to the other OGR strains, but she really surprised me and has a very nice combination of the two strains that makes her more desirable compared to the Romulan cut. Hope she works out for you.
thanks. if you don't mind me asking, what was the average finishing time for you with this strain?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
That HOxAf project itself was OFF THE HOOK! My keeper pheno is one of my top3 favorite smokes of all time man! The bx2'$ should nothin but High Octane FLAME!
Lol, this whole thread has been nothin but 76pages of sticky budporm! Greatjob reppin SJC fam! Peace!
Quest
Thanks QQ, been waiting to see them nuggs bro, but I know your situation with your camera. I'm glad you found a keeper brotha.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Looks awesome. How's the smoke? I passed on those cause Rom was said to be very couchlocky and that's not something I'm really interested in. What's your opinion on that? And how's the flavor?

Awwwwwwsuummmmmm! How far you gonna work those? I want!
Looking dank . would love to pop a few of those
Whats up fellas I'll see what I have after I sort through them for my male keeper search to continue on with the project of locking this girl into seed form. I really need a high count of boys to sort through, but I will make sure to put out any females worthy. Again please understand what I'm trying to do to ensure bringing the maximum fuel;)

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
dammmmmmm jb puttin out dank. i'll test ur bp for ya:p. shit i'll taste them all for you lol. hit me up need a late 420 sesh with da SJC. shit was amazing in denver. wish all u guys could row. next time. peace all. keep it up jb

Top Bottom