Hi Octane OG x Alien fire

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tipper619sd

I had a hard time rooting her too - tough rooter for sure. I gave away all my plants so I didn't get to flower her but she was looking great in veg, better spacing than others I've run. Last few runs I started crushing (pinching) the stems all the way through veg and stretch. Seems to really help thicken & strengthen them as they heal up & seems to keep nodes closer. Maybe someone else can try this - could just be me but it seemed to help.

Talk to JB if you want her, he's got the only cut. Wasn't sure if I was gonna keep her to try another run. Almost trashed her cause she was weak (potency) at first - She got seeded by the plant next to her & I pulled her a bit early (56 or 58). But I just tried it again after 2 mo cure & it's much better. Worth running again and I'm guessing she'd do much better at 63 days & unseeded! LOL . Grows real nice & bag appeal is A+.

Hey fader i found 2 lil seeds in the g13xchem u gave me the sample did u do any lil crosses or could this be from what u are talking about here where some crossed in ur room. I got 2 seeds from it ill save them for u or JB if u like peace.

EVOKE

EVOKE

talked with Grod hes having stomach problems and his garden is down... thought it would be cool to cheer him up and cruise by his pad add take him some goodies...thinking maybe this weeknd...

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
talked with Grod hes having stomach problems and his garden is down... thought it would be cool to cheer him up and cruise by his pad add take him some goodies...thinking maybe this weeknd...

tell him i said high and hope he gets better. im going to da denver cup. have a good sesh. dab up for me :p its 420

EVOKE

EVOKE

aww u lucky bastard... have fun out there bro..... quick question for ya... hows those sin mint cookies coming along...

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Hey fader i found 2 lil seeds in the g13xchem u gave me the sample did u do any lil crosses or could this be from what u are talking about here where some crossed in ur room. I got 2 seeds from it ill save them for u or JB if u like peace.

Y, that and the PlanB were both seeded by a test pheno that threw big nanners. The nanners were adjacent to both of them. Wasn't watching close enough. I'd toss 'em.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
i got some ewok beans that i was thinking about dropping next month..... those nuggs sure look tasty bro... awesome job...
thanks bro, honestly I wouldn't run the strain again. It does yield well, but wasn't my favorite.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

IT happens to the best of us Fader. How did that Tahoe come out last time?

3 oz from 3 gal pot under a 6-hunny in scrog. But unfortunately I let the salts build up & didn't flush her enough (lazy grower + coco lol). Sent the cut to my bro in CO who thought it was #holyshit good but didn't yield enough for him (commercial). Maybe true, but he's not an OG grower (don't have to be in CO) so he hasn't learned that you have to MAKE and OG yield. It's really viney. Perfect for scrog imo. FWIW, when done right it's hard to beat the flavor of pure pinesol. Mmmmmmm .... my favorite.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
3 oz from 3 gal pot under a 6-hunny in scrog. But unfortunately I let the salts build up & didn't flush her enough (lazy grower + coco lol). Sent the cut to my bro in CO who thought it was #holyshit good but didn't yield enough for him (commercial). Maybe true, but he's not an OG grower (don't have to be in CO) so he hasn't learned that you have to MAKE and OG yield. It's really viney. Perfect for scrog imo. FWIW, when done right it's hard to beat the flavor of pure pinesol. Mmmmmmm .... my favorite.

Yah I yielded pretty decent with that tahoe too. most people who grow it once give up and don't understand that dialing OG in can have the best commercial results. I love me some pinesol nuggs too ;)

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Alien fire x gren crack. The smell coming off it lound skunk- an animal of its owb
Gcaf

Latest posts

Top Bottom