Hi Octane OG x Alien fire

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
^^^Excuse the lack of megapixels fellas, but here is what I got from last night. The first pic is PK x Uzbekistani, then two blue powers, and high octane OG at day 25 I believe. All painted for the third time with some High Octane OG Bx male pollen last night. They are bouncing back after the their rough start with Aphids. So as EOS says I'm just keeping em at bay til the end of the run. I'm hoping to pull a medium yield of dank, and extra beans to continue the HO male search.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Xxx af

Xxx bubba x alien fire boy starting to connect his sacs

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
^^^^ more cell pics, but this is helping me document this. The girls are approaching week five. First pics is High Octane pregnant from the HObx boy, next is Green Crack x Alien Fire, and Pk x Uzebek from Bodhi.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Thanks for stopping by BM. The gcaf has a crazy skunky odor coming off of it.

D

deezy

yes i believe so. and both are fems
I know this is probably old news by now but....
I did make a cross of louis xiii(reversed) x gsc "Bakers Dozen". I only got 2 beans outta the cross. both are close to being finished, I didn't pass a single seed to anyone. I know prop and those guys did a CC tahoe og male to gsc(alpine animal) they may have also done a fire x gsc but im not 100% on that

oh what will i be bringing? couple kind of cookies, sin, forum, spacecakes, faux, true, ho, the white(its amazing), straw tahoe, g-fruit #2, venus, is that enuff?
I was posted up at the lig booth on sat. blazin cookies all day. I'm assuming you picked up the white from p.o.? I'm glad to see they're finally letting her out....I dropped her off over there like 2yrs ago....

how do you like that strawhoe? I found one nice fem outta 1 pack, none of em were very tahoe dominant imho. but I did take a male and hit it to the forum cooks, only had a few beans but I managed to get a male outta the bunch

anyways lookin dope JB

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I know this is probably old news by now but....
I did make a cross of louis xiii(reversed) x gsc "Bakers Dozen". I only got 2 beans outta the cross. both are close to being finished, I didn't pass a single seed to anyone. I know prop and those guys did a CC tahoe og male to gsc(alpine animal) they may have also done a fire x gsc but im not 100% on that

I was posted up at the lig booth on sat. blazin cookies all day. I'm assuming you picked up the white from p.o.? I'm glad to see they're finally letting her out....I dropped her off over there like 2yrs ago....

how do you like that strawhoe? I found one nice fem outta 1 pack, none of em were very tahoe dominant imho. but I did take a male and hit it to the forum cooks, only had a few beans but I managed to get a male outta the bunch

anyways lookin dope JB
Danks for stopping by Deezy! I've heard of others making that same Louie X on the other site. Shit I might just make some since I have both cuts. Sounds like you couldn't go wrong with that one. throw up some pics so we could whatcha working with in them Genetics....

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

hey deezy no sir there are no cuts from po in my garden. the strawhoe was from a friend who took the time to find a pheno out of green labs seeds. most of my cuts come from phenos i found in seeds including the white. this white pheno is as frosty as the GSC forum cut. its smells gently og dom. nobody has this pheno unless they found it in a pack of seeds themselves. if you dropped a cut off 2 years ago it prolly left po with thier former partner. i was next to the sin city booth at the cup smoking doobies & dabs with seed junkies all day saturday. thanks for coming by jb. its always joyful to spend time talking shop with you. gotta go sjc time for the fights.

Kahn Seanery

Kahn Seanery

Hey man what's the hold up.. Been on the edge of my seat waiting for some new pics of your lovely ho doe low crosses .see ya been putting in some work there... Still a fan of your stuff...keep it up buff guy.. :)

Top Bottom