Hi Octane OG x Alien fire

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Okay I root drenched the shit out of my girls with some spectracide last night, and flushed them this morning with some Hygrowzyme. tomorrow the girls in Vegg will have some Merit. If this Merit doesn't work, then everything is being torn down, and I'm starting from scratch with clones dipped, and might even switch over to rockwool. i'm still thinking how I've been concentrating so hard on anything under my leaves that I neglected my root zone. After reading the Aphids on the other site, my hopes are not very high for my mothers. My clone survival is even down! Damn I swear the Govt. introduces these fucks to keep us Farmers from yielding big lol.....

Shit happens bro.. Hope u work out ur issues.. Just bouncing back from a 3 month fiasco with them little bastard myself, amongst other issues.. But hopefully should have something new running soon...

EVOKE

EVOKE

that looks like killer B...
angry-pitbull_69696_17826294.jpg

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
were still working on it tryn to stablize it... making sure this bitch dont hermi on us....first run was 60 days second run gonna try 65 days...

Stabilize by breeding with it? This cut tends to hermie?

EVOKE

EVOKE

Stabilize by breeding with it? This cut tends to hermie?
no no hermi traits so far jus making sure shes all good... ive been having some issues with other strains throwing out nanners late in flower.... this bitch is strong my homie has pushed her to 1800ppms....

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
no no hermi traits so far jus making sure shes all good... ive been having some issues with other strains throwing out nanners late in flower.... this bitch is strong my homie has pushed her to 1800ppms....
1800 seems pretty high but I've heard of others who do it. your boy must flush alot to prevent salt build up huh? Hope that cut works out for you. :cigar:

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Oh youll see first hand what hes gonna offer. Been thinking he might like hitting pos power too.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
korean-bbq.jpg

ya'll ever ran this cut before?

it's called brisket, and i'm not sure if it's indica or sativa, but it's dank, that's all i know. of the cow genetics, i'm pretty sure of that.

anyone wanna get in a sesh before the week starts? are there any of ya'll looking for elites?

337.gif
Yo Reezy we need tp follow up with that korean bbq you promised to show me the dank spots. Let me know next time you wanna sesh

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Yo yo yo what up.. been mia for a bit.. glad to see everyone here.. yo breezy that looks delicious.. like jb said send over the address bro Lol.

Damn jb that male looks nice with all the purple in it. How cold are your rooms you think its cus of the temps or its genetics.? Oh and I got some blue power saved for us to blaze on. Found a couple beans in them too. Its gonna be some nice cherry pie x bp.. gotta see if there stable though. I'm sure the cookies x cp is good too just gotta go thru them.Got a bunch going my self.

Yo evoke glad to hear you guys liked the cookies. Not the best batch I'm sure but it was a good first one. Can't wait to try yours. Plus I got some nice cookie nuggs left in my jar so we can all blaze some. Maybe we can get a sesh going.

EVOKE

EVOKE

what up fam... yup ive been wanting to meet up with y'all... i know were all busy... i jus redid my grow room had do size a bit... i hadto partitioned my bloom room and add a veg room to it... peace and grow homies...

Latest posts

Top Bottom