Hi Octane OG x Alien fire

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Ugggh! Sry to hear about ANY dental problems. Just thinking of it makes me shudder. AFHO should be some kill bro!

Thanks bro they just pulled them. About to take cuts of them, which I'll shoot your way if they are worth keeping.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Heres some HO nugs

'
High octane OG kush

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

hey justblazen, ladies sound and look super dank. I've heard a lot about the HO but I've still yet to try her, keep it up.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

everything looks amazing bro...all those buds look like fire and that is a great pic of your pooch......awesome looking dog!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
everything looks amazing bro...all those buds look like fire and that is a great pic of your pooch......awesome looking dog!
thanks hes the one that is always happy to see me no matter what, unlike my woman sometimes. lol he makes sure the pad is safe when I go to work. Plus he loves OG kush.....

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

yeah just bring that box over ill throw her right into flower bro. i cant testify that ho og is wonderful. i think we was a couple tokes from having a party wide group stroke this sesh bro. cant wait to get my phenos sought out bro. youre doing great works.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
yeah just bring that box over ill throw her right into flower bro. i cant testify that ho og is wonderful. i think we was a couple tokes from having a party wide group stroke this sesh bro. cant wait to get my phenos sought out bro. youre doing great works.

Lol did you say you cant verify grod? Im gonna have to stop by again with a fatty to earn grods seal of appro al. Btw your blue power is dank as fuck man! And your fire leaner pheno wont die, i saw that bean pop out of the wifi....

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

oops i meant can testify. bro i got 8 of your fire alien hos vegging up now from those beans. that seed got me excited jb. i put her in water today, along with 3 seeds i pull from my pheno of the white, 7 fire x 18 seeds, 5 of the white & the last 3 tahoe seeds swerve gift me in jan. no not the buddah other tahoe seeds. i know what im looking for now. thanks jb

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

shit looks fire, those are cool crosses. did you get your bugs taken care of yet? If not I have a nice tip that will help u wipe those fuckers out for good

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
oops i meant can testify. bro i got 8 of your fire alien hos vegging up now from those beans. that seed got me excited jb. i put her in water today, along with 3 seeds i pull from my pheno of the white, 7 fire x 18 seeds, 5 of the white & the last 3 tahoe seeds swerve gift me in jan. no not the buddah other tahoe seeds. i know what im looking for now. thanks jb

Im excited a out that one I bean grod, and i literally have hundreds! I hope she pulls through and looks like her mom.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
shit looks fire, those are cool crosses. did you get your bugs taken care of yet? If not I have a nice tip that will help u wipe those fuckers out for good

Thanks for stopping by bubba. Im always down to gain knowledge from another farmer. Most them are gone since dipped them in floramite for a nice minute just in case they were immune, they might have suffocated.

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

floramite works great but it is very expensive and a little toxic i think.. I used avid (basically just like floramite) before for the spider mites and it definitely worked...but it is kinda scary stuff and its pretty pricey as well. I bet your floramite takes care of them...

but if it doesn't work, this is a great, cheaper alternative... Spectracide - triazacide. Pretty much fucks up any bugs in its path. Plus you can use a very small dosage, and I dont think it is as dangerous as the floramite. It is also available at home depot, for like $20... I use sm90 and triazacide as a foliar spray. You can also water with triazacide to kill any and all root aphids. I havent seen a spidermite in over a year. I got aphids on some clones from boulder, and this shit knocked em out right away. I spray my rooted clones down, rapid rooter, roots and all before I transplant. I also foliar with it in veg, and usually water my veg plants at least one time with a small dosage, but not always.

Triazacide
Sm90
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
floramite works great but it is very expensive and a little toxic i think.. I used avid (basically just like floramite) before for the spider mites and it definitely worked...but it is kinda scary stuff and its pretty pricey as well. I bet your floramite takes care of them...

but if it doesn't work, this is a great, cheaper alternative... Spectracide - triazacide. Pretty much fucks up any bugs in its path. Plus you can use a very small dosage, and I dont think it is as dangerous as the floramite. It is also available at home depot, for like $20... I use sm90 and triazacide as a foliar spray. You can also water with triazacide to kill any and all root aphids. I havent seen a spidermite in over a year. I got aphids on some clones from boulder, and this shit knocked em out right away. I spray my rooted clones down, rapid rooter, roots and all before I transplant. I also foliar with it in veg, and usually water my veg plants at least one time with a small dosage, but not always.

Nice! cheaper works me. i'll definitely give it a try, and if it works tell all my buddies with these damn bugs. So this is safe enough for recently rooted clones huh...Since most of them are dead, I'll try it as a preventative. Thanks for spreading the knowledge, and taking the time to help someone in need man.

and good news:Alien fire x high octane phenos 1, 5, and 6 have all rooted at day 6 from taking cuts. love and lights OG rooted along with High octane. These are all gonna be dusted with my best alien fire x HO male.....

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

yeah so basically, when I see roots (i use rapid rooters), I take my foliar sprayer (with sm90 and triazacide, sometimes superthrive also) and I soke the entire rapid rooter all the way around it, and spray the clone itself as well. I use it as a preventative... sometimes i feel like aphids come in bags of soil too... so i do it regularly in light dosages as a preventative. and if they are already there, they die pretty much instantly. I found out about it on IC mag i think... i have had nothing but good results with it. You can also water with sm90, the roots love it. I just re water with my beneficials after like a week or so

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
yeah so basically, when I see roots (i use rapid rooters), I take my foliar sprayer (with sm90 and triazacide, sometimes superthrive also) and I soke the entire rapid rooter all the way around it, and spray the clone itself as well. I use it as a preventative... sometimes i feel like aphids come in bags of soil too... so i do it regularly in light dosages as a preventative. and if they are already there, they die pretty much instantly. I found out about it on IC mag i think... i have had nothing but good results with it. You can also water with sm90, the roots love it. I just re water with my beneficials after like a week or so

kool beans bro. Do you have any remedies for broadmites? a local shop with dank genetics has this shit almost every damn clone. Or it might be TMV, nobody around here knows, but i know it transfers through seed as well.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
HO nugs look like some fire! Nice work jb

thanks for the love Geezer, shes getting better with each run with her. Plus she makes nice beans when pollinated. Shes about to be hit with some tres sis, and SSSDH pollen. I love popping my own pollen chucked beans.

Latest posts

Top Bottom