Hi Octane OG x Alien fire

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

I have never heard of broadmites... I wouldnt be surprised if triazacide took care of those also. I had TMV on my white cut, but it seems like it has gone away? It doesnt really show up anymore. Im not sure why...

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Nice work bro. Cant wait to see them in flower.. im bout to hit my true ogs with some tei pollen and see how that goes. Maybe pop some of your beans and find a male from those and hit couple of my girls. Including the raskal og.. ill start a log soon as i do..

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
damn i didnt even realize you made the crosses, nice work dude.
Ya man, I had pretty good success with my last cross: green crack x master kush. I had some high yielding phenos. Hope I get a few leaning towards this excellent OG.

Nice work bro. Cant wait to see them in flower.. im bout to hit my true ogs with some tei pollen and see how that goes. Maybe pop some of your beans and find a male from those and hit couple of my girls. Including the raskal og.. ill start a log soon as i do..

What up dawgie. whats TEI? and I havent forgot about you with them beans bro. Hit me up during the week boss...We need to get another session going again soon.

I have never heard of broadmites... I wouldnt be surprised if triazacide took care of those also. I had TMV on my white cut, but it seems like it has gone away? It doesnt really show up anymore. Im not sure why...

I don't know if its TMV or broadmites but it makes all of the pistils turn brown during flowering. It can ruin a whole crop. Which it did with some Chemdog D on my last run. I promised to never visit that lame ass shop again... I hope someone can chime in with a cure for this, not for me, but for one of my friends who insists on getting clones from this place.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Chemdog D was the only one to do that to me also. It just had all its pistills shribble up and turn brown and die. The plant kept growing but the calyxes looked weird with no thrichs.. shit was weird. First and only time thats ever happened to me...also my clone didnt come from the shop your talking about it came via san diego...
I do think that mites and other pest transfer deceases and stuff so that might have something to do with it also.. if Chemdog D has tmv and pest tranfer that it might affect those plants in a different way.

Also i meant yeti but i typed tei.. yeah we should def meet up this week or something. Blaze a few and talk shit out.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Chemdog D was the only one to do that to me also. It just had all its pistills shribble up and turn brown and die. The plant kept growing but the calyxes looked weird with no thrichs.. shit was weird. First and only time thats ever happened to me...also my clone didnt come from the shop your talking about it came via san diego...
I do think that mites and other pest transfer deceases and stuff so that might have something to do with it also.. if Chemdog D has tmv and pest tranfer that it might affect those plants in a different way.

Also i meant yeti but i typed tei.. yeah we should def meet up this week or something. Blaze a few and talk shit out.

Yeti x True og sounds like a winner for sure bro. It happened to me on the caveman, xxx, and the Chemdog D. Never happened to me before or after so I'm sticking with the cuts I have and popping plenty of beans. I'm sure theres gonna be some better phenos coming out these stardawgs. And is true OG similar to HO, since you've grown both???

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
TMV wouldnt do that and TMV is systemic like a virus. Once the plant has it there is no getting rid of it. In fact you can even tranfer TMV through seed made from the TMV infected plant.

Kahn Seanery

Kahn Seanery

hey jbleze...
killing it with those alien ho's .

I want the supper gani pheno with the 91 kick .
im sure ill find it.. and many other pleasent varieties.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

View attachment 218133
damn eser yall got a true cut? i had that once. tasty meds. quit teasing guys. you know damn well i aint been to that clone shop in months. i still appriciate the peeps i met there. except the 1. nothing but seeds i pop or known cuts from the sjc in this seed junkies garden. this is scs sour flame og

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
View attachment 218133View attachment 218134 damn eser yall got a true cut? i had that once. tasty meds. quit teasing guys. you know damn well i aint been to that clone shop in months. i still appriciate the peeps i met there. except the 1. nothing but seeds i pop or known cuts from the sjc in this seed junkies garden. this is scs sour flame og

Looking dank there Grod, your making the seed junkie crew proud! whats the smelling coming off of that girl? We need another session bro. Let me know when, and I'll take slug and some munchies, and of course some High Octane.....
hey jbleze...
killing it with those alien ho's .

I want the supper gani pheno with the 91 kick .
im sure ill find it.. and many other pleasent varieties.

Do you have some of my beans KS? that does sound like a nice pheno that can probably be found. thanks for stopping by.
TMV wouldnt do that and TMV is systemic like a virus. Once the plant has it there is no getting rid of it. In fact you can even tranfer TMV through seed made from the TMV infected plant.

I know what you mean and seen this exact thing happen from infected beans bro. thats for stopping by with the knowledge...

that yeti has me thinking. Maybe Yeti HO, or Yeti Fire OG. What you think Eser? hit me up to smoke a fatty this week after work or saturday. Maybe Grod will let the seed junkie crew come by again....

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

shes smelling like my wifi pheno jb. or alien yeti ie chewbacca or white yeti or oh shit i gotta go puff.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

oh hell yes i took cuts. but you remember im a baby killer. get in my belly baby. they were the final casulties before i tore down & clean the veg room. hahaha heres a few pics of the fire romulan. hope its ok to share in your thread jb. seed junkies unite.
so yeah no cuts kept of these either. ho ho ho

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
oh hell yes i took cuts. but you remember im a baby killer. get in my belly baby. they were the final casulties before i tore down & clean the veg room. hahaha heres a few pics of the fire romulan. hope its ok to share in your thread jb. seed junkies unite.View attachment 218224View attachment 218225View attachment 218226 so yeah no cuts kept of these either. ho ho ho

lol Grod no worries, but next you need help cloning just hit me up. They call me the clonemaster...jk

But really I have a high survival rate. Were gonna have a bunch of phenos of Alien fire HO soon. pheno #7, 1, 2, and 4 all rooted, and are females. pheno 7 is ridiculously vigorous. hopefully dank comes along with the vigor....Post pics of your girls anytime bossman...

Kahn Seanery

Kahn Seanery

I will enjoy hunting the phenos myslef... just through em down today ...
Pretty soon all have your motha!

......(its me cheez 91)

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I will enjoy hunting the phenos myslef... just through em down today ...
Pretty soon all have your motha!

......(its me cheez 91)

Lol what up Cheezy. Did u chuck that sour tahoe that u hated? That shit was dank! What else you got going?

Kahn Seanery

Kahn Seanery

i toss nothing... i have it ouside in the sun ... and a couple in the dome...of that fuunky one..
I like the other phenos better ... but if u want it ..you can have it.. i might run one too..

I have the buddha louies down ... a wifi s1 i made, another sour tahoe, 3 of your aliens..
And theclones, the hos, 910g from po and the wifi 2 is stripped down and being rooted ...hopefully....

Thats about it!

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

the buddah louisxtahoes are fire dank kahn. you gonna lu lu luv it.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
the buddah louisxtahoes are fire dank kahn. you gonna lu lu luv it.

Grod hows that fire romulan smelling? and are you flowering the fire alien hos yet?

i toss nothing... i have it ouside in the sun ... and a couple in the dome...of that fuunky one..
I like the other phenos better ... but if u want it ..you can have it.. i might run one too..

I have the buddha louies down ... a wifi s1 i made, another sour tahoe, 3 of your aliens..
And theclones, the hos, 910g from po and the wifi 2 is stripped down and being rooted ...hopefully....

Thats about it!

I'm down to run that cut Cheezy. She tastes" bomb as fuck" as Doc says. I hope you find a nice pheno from my beans bro. all of my Fire alien HO's are doing pretty good so far....

Kahn Seanery

Kahn Seanery

Fuck that cut... i wud know i been smoking all the phenos daily ..
And that one seems not to move so much .... just cause itas so damn disguisting...
A wierd skunk pheno off the tahoe and nyc genetics domination...
Or maybe the 1/16 dubble reccessive pheno.. something like all thechems and skunks ive tried , just more bitter chemy,....
Best way i could describe it wud be a real bitter skywalker , or a more desilly Chemdog D....
Overbearing taste but smooth

Docs not sure what pheno i gave him... i gave him the power pheno..sour dubs and kush dom..

I wills find a great pheno.. and theyll alll be great but different..
I never hate a pheno.. some just are more to my loking, flavor.. or high/...
Even the worst pheno will be greatly grown ... and i will have your motha!lol

Im gonna drop the journal soon....("The pen is mightier" grow) see where the aliens hos stand versus the wifi , sour tah, and buda louie...

And wasup with the late night call .. you tottally ruined my botty session...aha
Just kiidding anytime bro ...were neighbors..

Top Bottom