hidhut Supernova vs 2 HGL 126 panels

• Thread starter bigkuz68
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

djcsp3: here is REAL results... 4ft beasts, over a lb.

73905d1269149479-1550-hps-900-led-multiple-tents-dsc00590.jpg

:rasta:

Damn, Pics like that'll make me an other haters of LED's put our foot in our mouth. Kick fuggin ass bro.

B

bigkuz68

Thanks white boy....

DJ: YOU ARE WRONG, MY PLANTS WERE YOUNGER THAN YOURS, YOU ARE MISTAKEN, PLEASE LEAVE

Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
Even though the side by side has been postponed, it should still be an informative grow. You know what your best yield has been, so we will all get to see the end result on this one.

L

LionVibez

Glad u gona give it another try after this round finishes up....Those u got now are lookin great too...do u have a before and after shots of the trim & fim?

B

bigkuz68

the most recent pic is after they were trimmed... i pinch off a lot of tips during veg, so theyve been getting fimmed over the last week and a half.

B

bigkuz68

Week 3 12/12

DSC00910

DSC00911

They yellowed up a bit at the tips overnight, upped the nutes a bit and will be adding a pk booster for the next two weeks.

L

LionVibez

Hey whats up BK....just wondering what is your opinion so far on these lights based on the grows you did with other leds?? Lookin good

Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
bigkuz, your girls are lookin fine bro. How long they got to go?

B

bigkuz68

lion: they seem to be on par with anything ive used, but noticably better penetration. i dont have lower fan leaves dying off.

midnight: they have about 4 weeks maybe 5. these are sensi star. we had 2 phenotypes, one was super stony at 8 weeks, the other was more aware and heady at 9 weeks. im not sure which pheno these are.

B

bigkuz68

both pics are hgl. the supernovas ballast died. still gotta send that back

Top Bottom