Higgs Boson

• Thread starter Orcaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Orcaman

Orcaman

Good 3/12, Updating to confirm a another girl. HB 2 is also female. Here are the numbers. HB 1 is 36 days old. HB2 35 days. Topped both plants today. Plan on giving 10 plus more days Veg. Here they are today.

The pair together

Pair 1
Pair 2
Pair 3

HB1, Just a great balanced plant

HB 1 1
HB 1 2
HB 1 3

HB 2, The Indica dom girl.

HB 2 1
HB 2 2
HB 2 3

Orcaman

Orcaman

Thanks Seamaiden for the great support, Been wanting to ask. How is your growing going? See your up north west of me. Maybe another crazy question. Are you experiencing any effects from Fucajima yet in your area? Me and my wife are considering a Geiger counter to start tracking levels. We think there are too high of levels here already and nothing is said. Even here in Colorado. The head waters are having to be over treated because of over population. Back to what enlightenments me. My Garden! Wanted to share a shot from inside our bloom tent. 600 watt Lumitek ballast and bulb wrapped with Orca grow film.

Tent

Orcaman

Orcaman

Happy 3/15, Just a nice green time of year. An early great Saint Patrick's too All! Took advantage of what I thought would be one of the last few Cool enough days for making Bubble Hash. Here is my results from right at 70 grams of bud.

Hash

Good Spring!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Thanks Seamaiden for the great support, Been wanting to ask. How is your growing going? See your up north west of me. Maybe another crazy question. Are you experiencing any effects from Fucajima yet in your area? Me and my wife are considering a Geiger counter to start tracking levels. We think there are too high of levels here already and nothing is said. Even here in Colorado. The head waters are having to be over treated because of over population. Back to what enlightenments me. My Garden! Wanted to share a shot from inside our bloom tent. 600 watt Lumitek ballast and bulb wrapped with Orca grow film.

View attachment 387820
Well, I was raised by a radiologist, I'm probably already well irradiated. ;) My growing is going, slowly. Can't put anything outside under the good sunshine until I can actually keep animals that will eat my tender seedlings away, and I am NOT doing the whole haul 'em upstairs & downstairs thing again, not with as many as I've cracked!

Lookin' good!

Boomer Sooner

Boomer Sooner

:)Love the thread Orca. What is the plant in the back far right of your flower room? I really like the Christmas tree look. :)

Orcaman

Orcaman

Hey Seamaiden, I love outdoor growing. Looking forward to hearing more about your grow through the season. The last time outside for me was back in 1981. I had five gorgeous pure Afgan plants. In early June that year a major hail storm came through and killed all but one. After a month of recovery she took off and still grew 7 feet tall. Fun Times!

I need to note that I think I got ahead of myself with the sex of HB2. What I thought was a hair is no longer there. The wife can't tell either. Looking before making this post still not sure. Just have to let time do its job.

Want to say hello and thanks for stopping in Boomer Sooner. As far as that plant you like. That is Blue Frost by Goldeseeds. A mix of there Blue Monster x Jack Frost. Can't wait to try her. The wife is still a little mad at me because her cutting did not take. So we have to start over. Here is a couple better shots of her. Almost ready to take her.

BF 1
BF 2

Orcaman

Orcaman

Finally time to move HB 1 in to 12 hour light. A cutting was also taken. HB2 will remain in veg in till it truly sexes Two plants coming out allowing three plants in. I really love perpetual growing! Made another big change. All our growing media is now from the east coast. This is our first step trying to avoid the first high levels from Fukajima in the plants . Here a few shots.

HB 1 1
HB1 2
HB 1 3

The cutting

Clone 1

Clone 2

Orcaman

Orcaman

Update, Happy Friday too all! Removed HB 2 Wednesday. Finally sexed out as a male at day 43. HB 1 is doing great. I'll update her in a few more days.

Cheers!

Orcaman

Orcaman

Good Monday and nice to meet SuperSilverHaze, HB 2 I think did have good potential as a breeder. What a stinker!:) Here is an update on HB1, 48 days from sprout, 7 days in bloom today. I really love the branching on this girl. Nothing seems to upset her at all. One happy plant! Here are a few pictures.

HB 1 1
HB 1 2
HB 1 3
HB 1 4
HB 1 5
HB 1 6

Happy first week of Spring!

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

HB2 has great structure and I love her look.......she is a very happy plant, great job.

Orcaman

Orcaman

Good Sunday Farmers, Spring is setting in nicely here in Denver CO. Already have the outside beds prepped and planted carrot and lettuce seeds. Plus some nice native wild flower seeds.

Here an update on the lone HB. Day 54 from sprout, Day13 in 12's. This morning was feeding. She is has also moved to bloom food now. Plus today was SubCulture day. Removed all main fan leaves but top two. Just starting to form some nice budlets .

HB 1

HB 2

HB 3

HB 4

Plus I need to note that this plant has been "Kitty Approved"! The leaf damage is from our female cat. She only seems to like the most potent plants in the garden.:) A picture of our Cat connoisseur.

Sammy

And a few close ups to close it off.

HB 5

HB 6

HB 7

Here comes April!

Orcaman

Orcaman

Very nice lady there! Would love to hear a report on that Blue Frost. That thing looked amazing!
Thanks for stopping in 619ster, This Blue Frost only rates at about 6 on a chart. The wife has planted two more hoping for a better.:)

Update time! Day 60 from sprout, Day 19 bloom. Just starting some trich activity. Loving this Bush!

Hb 1
Hb 2
Hb 3
Hb 4
Hb 5

Plus happy April!

Orcaman

Orcaman

Good Saturday farmers, Today is my brothers birthday. Hope its a great day for him. Haven't heard from him for over ten years. Cheers brother, Where ever you are!

Update time, Day 67 from sprout, Day 26 in 12's. Yesterday was food and sub culture day. She is becoming a space hog in the tent. About time to put a center stake and tie her in a bit. Thinned out some more fan leaves right before her Photo shoot. Here she is.

Plus here is a few more spring flower shots. Always been a total passion for me my whole life. Here comes I hope our last cold snap here in Denver Co. 3 to 7 inches of snow tomorrow and a 25 degree night.

Hope it's a Great weekend for All!:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom