Higgs Boson

• Thread starter Orcaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Orcaman

Orcaman

Orcaman, thanks for sharing your story and photos of your plants. All your plants are beautiful.
Thanks leadsled, It is a pleasure sharing with all the great farmers here.

Not one for boasting that its my birthday but want to share. Today is also the birthday of our Siamese cat named Pete. Here he is all cat nipped up in this shot.

Plus I can't hardly believe my plants remembered.

Thanks to the wife for assisting the plants.:)

Its been a great day!

Orcaman

Orcaman

Super Stoked, My birthday present arrived. We are ready now to grow two CBD strains. Here they are.
First is Utopia Dreams by Goldenseed. A fem seed with high CBD, and high THC level. Don't know the numbers on this one but trust the breeder. Second is Critical Cure by Barneys Farm. This strain has a CBD level of 8.0, and a THC level of 5.5. I have a family member that has Scleroderma. So far she has had good treatment. Plus a sister donating a Kidney saving her life. She is starting to have serious effects to her skin. We are ready to make a topical to help treat her issues. Along with ingestion. These guys are cool. They always treat you right.

Too Healing!

Orcaman

Orcaman

Nice! Looks like you have plenty of beans to work with.
Thanks buddy. Starting to have a great selection to choose from. Currently we have over a thousand seeds in our storage vaults in the refrigerator. And always wanting more!:)

Orcaman

Orcaman

Happy day before Easter, and 420, Here is an update on the HB girl. Day 74 from sprout, Day 33 12/12. Haven't staked and tied her quite yet. Letting her fill in a bit more first. Starting to get some smells out of her now. Seems to be a pretty good plant. Nice balance of Bud and Trich development. Also was feeding day this morning. Here she is.

HB 1
HB 2
HB 3
HB 4
HB 5
HB 6
HB 7

Cheers!

Harp

Harp

Very nice grow Orcaman!

One question. If you dont mind.
How do you store seeds for long term?

Orcaman

Orcaman

Very nice grow Orcaman!

One question. If you dont mind.
How do you store seeds for long term?
Thanks for stopping in Harp, Its been a pleasure sharing again. Here is how we store our seeds. I have two mason jars wrapped with black duct tape to block out light. I group up seed packs in a quart Ziploc bag. The seeds are then surrounded in the mason jar with white rice to absorb unwanted moisture and stored in the back of the refrigerator to maintain a constant temp. Our seeds stay very viable. Our seed inventory goes back ten years. A few images.

Almost forgot, I replace the rice about once a year.
Hope this helps out.:)

Orcaman

Orcaman

Happy Saturday All, Another week gone by. Man time can fly sometimes. Miss Boson is starting to finish. Starting to get some nice hair color. Plus not wanting much nutes now. One more feeding tomorrow and then into flush. This girl smells like pure Honeysuckle. Always wishing for awesome bud activity. Not bad first round based on her sites. Alternation in the second grow will really show us her real nature. Plus a few days back she was tied to one center stake and a little more thinning of fan leaves. Here she is.

HB 1
HB 2
HB 3
HB 4
HB 5
HB 6
HB 7

Good weekend too all!:)

Orcaman

Orcaman

Hey Fellow farmers, Just a stressful day here. Didn't realize my next door neighbor moved out. Yesterday I met the new owner. Seemed like a nice guy. Said he was fixing up the place and then moving in. This morning a couple of nobodies show up and just start making a huge mess of dust and debris working on the outside covering most of our front garden with nasty old dust. I devastated. Have already filed a complaint with the city plus contacting him. He gave me a business card. I think his mistake. Called him first thing this morning with no response. Then e-mailed images and complaint. He finally called back acting naĂŻve. I told him his contractor sucked and he is a liar. Hang up! Fun times here.:)

Back to updating the Higgs Boson girl. Day 88 from sprout, Day 47 bloom. Just in a nice finish. Not the biggest buds, but she stacks her stems for h. In aw all the color this time of year in her. Maybe another week. Loving these shot finishers. Guess I should check some trich activity.:)

DSCF0121

DSCF0122

DSCF0123

DSCF0124

DSCF0125

DSCF0126

DSCF0127

Plus here are our new Fem CBD strains. From bottom up is Utopia Dreams. A THC level of 23%, and CBD level of 5%. Then is Critical Cure with levels of 5.5 THC. And 8.0 CBD.

DSCF0135

Plus want to share images of our Veg garden outside. Here is two kinds of lettuce, carrots chives, time, marjoram, and indoor tomato's from seed.

DSCF0128

DSCF0129
DSCF0130
DSCF0131
DSCF0133
DSCF0134

Last edited:
Orcaman

Orcaman

Good Sunday All, Wanted to say sorry for the sloppy posting yesterday. I was a little rummed dealing the fiasco next door. Here's to a better day. I hope!:)

Nothing like buds and blooms to sooth the mind!

freespirit

freespirit

Hey Fellow farmers, Just a stressful day here. Didn't realize my next door neighbor moved out. Yesterday I met the new owner. Seemed like a nice guy. Said he was fixing up the place and then moving in. This morning a couple of nobodies show up and just start making a huge mess of dust and debris working on the outside covering most of our front garden with nasty old dust. I devastated. Have already filed a complaint with the city plus contacting him. He gave me a business card. I think his mistake. Called him first thing this morning with no response. Then e-mailed images and complaint. He finally called back acting naĂŻve. I told him his contractor sucked and he is a liar. Hang up! Fun times here.:)

Back to updating the Higgs Boson girl. Day 88 from sprout, Day 47 bloom. Just in a nice finish. Not the biggest buds, but she stacks her stems for h. In aw all the color this time of year in her. Maybe another week. Loving these shot finishers. Guess I should check some trich activity.:)

View attachment 402209

View attachment 402210
View attachment 402211

View attachment 402212

View attachment 402213

View attachment 402214

View attachment 402215
Plus here are our new Fem CBD strains. From bottom up is Utopia Dreams. A THC level of 23%, and CBD level of 5%. Then is Critical Cure with levels of 5.5 THC. And 8.0 CBD.

View attachment 402223

Plus want to share images of our Veg garden outside. Here is two kinds of lettuce, carrots chives, time, marjoram, and indoor tomato's from seed.

View attachment 402217

View attachment 402218 View attachment 402219 View attachment 402220 View attachment 402221 View attachment 402222

I would be pissed too! Ignorant neighbors are the worst. I try to spruce up my area so I don't look like the trash that lives around me. I have a salsa garden out front ;) I'm moving soon though and finally won't have to rent so I know all the work I put into it will be worth it.

Orcaman

Orcaman

I would be pissed too! Ignorant neighbors are the worst. I try to spruce up my area so I don't look like the trash that lives around me. I have a salsa garden out front ;) I'm moving soon though and finally won't have to rent so I know all the work I put into it will be worth it.
Thanks for the mutual support. Things have calmed down for now. I hope things stay calm too!:)

Updating today to say that Miss Boson was moved out of the tent two days ago to finish up in darkness. Today is day 52 with about 10% amber. Here are her last shots. She really turned on the finish killing off all her last fan leaves as had to keep clipping. Some shots before chop.

In till some jar curing!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom