High Grade Weed In Uk Thats Got People Paying £120($167) Including Myself !!

• Thread starter UKcannasseur
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
And im just telling you guys how it is over here and why i pay the price i do like you say my friend you can go to a dispensary and pay 40 for an eighth of top shelf if you wanted but you probably have access to a whole bunch of amazing strains where as in the uk like i said your never going to find seeds or cuts of say a gelato or og kush or gsc and even if you could it would take years to get to anywere near the quallity of top growers in california. Its stupid and extortionate prices i know and im sure in a few years we will catch up to the us with strains and genetics but untill then the only way to smoke top shelf here is to pay top shelf
These seeds are available, why not run some?

sixstring

sixstring

lol they sell out too often to be risking this type of shit.there own customers stand in line for hours because they dont wanna miss drops.so yeah maybe one or some of their customers are getting it and sending over the pond to double their money,but the boys aint doing it directly i can assure you of that. so your saying theres nobody in the uk that can grow fire weed ? i know of a few uk growers that both grow fire and have elite cuts,some members here ;)

DGP

DGP

One of my concerns is when that much money is involved some growers will use any pesticide or fungicide or whatever chemicals to preserve their crop and money pipeline especially the guys doing knock off fake stuff. The whole reason I grow is to avoid all the unknowns from dispensary weed. Here we see outbreaks of pesticide issues and recalls frequently from so-called legit cannabis in state authorized dispensaries.

Wouldn't it be better to pool your money and fly someone to the states to buy some seeds in bulk and ship em back (in many small unidentified shipments) to grow indoors and proliferate your market with the strains you like? Isn't there great strains available to you in Spain and Holland? Maybe the strains you want are sun grown and I know it is hard to do that in the UK due to weather.

Dee

UKcannasseur

UKcannasseur

These seeds are available, why not run some?
Ive been growing for the past 5-6 years and ordered from many seed banks and either the good reliable seed banks in the us who store these strains either never arrived on 2 occasions or only did feminized seeds of these strains, dont get me wrong there probably is the right seeds and company out there but i dont fancy waisting $100-$150 everytime i want to find a new strain threw either not arriving or being compleatly shit genetics

UKcannasseur

UKcannasseur

lol they sell out too often to be risking this type of shit.there own customers stand in line for hours because they dont wanna miss drops.so yeah maybe one or some of their customers are getting it and sending over the pond to double their money,but the boys aint doing it directly i can assure you of that. so your saying theres nobody in the uk that can grow fire weed ? i know of a few uk growers that both grow fire and have elite cuts,some members here ;)
I must have said this a few times by now, i have quality strains and smoke them i know plenty of people over here who grow amazing strains and to an amazing quality, that still doesnt mean that the stuff being shipped from the us no matter who its off is better than any uk grown weed you will ever see. I didnt say people in the uk cant grow quallity weed cos they can just not like in california this is the whole point of the thread? If i was talking about fire uk strains then theres plenty all over the uk but were talking about cali

UKcannasseur

UKcannasseur

At the end of the day i dont care who grown it or were its from if i have to pay that price to get the best quality weed and strains available in the world to smoke here in the uk thsts what you have to do otherwise you can go buy an 8th over here for 30 from a smelly paki muslim whos been thrown in a house and forced to grow dog shit haze in his sweaty bare feet for the drug gangs in the uk i know what id rather smoke

sixstring

sixstring

I must have said this a few times by now, i have quality strains and smoke them i know plenty of people over here who grow amazing strains and to an amazing quality, that still doesnt mean that the stuff being shipped from the us no matter who its off is better than any uk grown weed you will ever see. I didnt say people in the uk cant grow quallity weed cos they can just not like in california this is the whole point of the thread? If i was talking about fire uk strains then theres plenty all over the uk but were talking about cali
this thing with you and cali is what has me lmao,every state in the union has awesome weed and trash weed.actually theres lots of mids in cali because they let ya grow in your yard there so everyone grows,and alot of them suck at it.

Freshone

Freshone

What your buying into is hype.Jack doesnt have any secret way he grows or any secret seeds he uses.The strains are available and i see no problem getting them in UK and and growrooms dont know what country their in.
If i was you and had all that opprtunity surrounding me id get to growing and print some labels,buy some cat food cans and get after it,youll be driving an aston martin in no time.

UKcannasseur

UKcannasseur

Your saying it like ive called it this and ive created all this. Im telling you this is the craze in the uk and no matter whos growing it its the best weed me or anyone els in the uk has seen or smoked and compared to any other UK weed is 100 times better quality im not saying its all 100 percent all from california and jungle boys ship it directly bla bla bla, ive never once said any of this just that it is being shipped from the us to the uk and the price is what it is. If your telling me you can come to the uk and find better weed or some wedding cake gelato..etc, be my quest ill pay for your
flights and accomodation here in the uk and pay for every gram of weed you buy over here

UKcannasseur

UKcannasseur

What your buying into is hype.Jack doesnt have any secret way he grows or any secret seeds he uses.The strains are available and i see no problem getting them in UK and and growrooms dont know what country their in.
If i was you and had all that opprtunity surrounding me id get to growing and print some labels,buy some cat food cans and get after it,youll be driving an aston martin in no time.
Not looking to make money just smoke the best weed available and if thats so then why do people make cues around there building to buy there products in the us when i could say the exact same to you ?

DGP

DGP

I think we are just trying to process this phenomenon and understand it. It is interesting for sure!

UKcannasseur

UKcannasseur

I think we are just trying to process this phenomenon and understand it. It is interesting for sure!
I think your right, if anyone was to come to the uk id happily take you to numerous grow ops and show all the available strains over here and youd also see the quality difference and hype for yourselfs. Even just do a little research online

UKcannasseur

UKcannasseur

Truth?There are 35 MILLION people in california and over 1/2 of them are idiots,lol.
Fair enough cant argue with that fact lol , the fact here is tho to get the top strains and conistantsy every time u buy the same strain you need to pay that price tag. I dont care whos grown it or were its from, if its top quality and its strains you wont find anywere in the uk ill pay it happily !

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Hello there growers and smokers, i dont know if many of you that arnt from the uk have heard about the "cali" weed rush whats happening here in the uk so i thought id explain as i myself buy and smoke it myself even though i grow and smoke my own perfectly fine strains.
Its known as cali weed here for the simple fact the majority of it comes from california or nearby from diferent dispensaries or growers such as the jungle boys, berners exotikz, gas house, space monkey meds, paris packs and a few others with the most popular strains around at the moment being the gelatos, sunset sherbet, og kush verietys, jungle cake, piehoe, sundae driver and many more top strains.
And as you probably already know the us is a good few years ahead of the uk in terms of strains and genetics and legality and research so good qualitly top shelf buds are very hard to come by and consistancy for most growers here was hard to maintain and most weed here is grown purely for cash gain rather than love for hobby and strains.
So about 2-3 years ago is when it first come about and was really only for people on really good money or dealers or whatever as i remember some of the best weed ive seen and smoked to this day some candy kush was selling for a rediculous £300($418) an eighth.
Its been a few years since then and more and more people manage to find ways to ship these tins and pots over from the us to the uk, this made the price drop to £120 for an eighth in todays price unless like i do you find a good link and buy in bulk for cheeper price to save as my own personal smoke so i buy 10 tins each containing 3.5g and get them from around £75-£80($111) an eighth, and a tin will last me around 2 days as i also smoke my own strains what i run but the reason i buy the tins rather than just smoke my own is basicaly down to pure quality as there some of the best quality grown and cured strains on earth and im just willing to pay that price tag.
What do you guys think about the price and do any of you in the us buy from dispensarys or well kbown growers aswel as smoke your own ?
With all do respect, These look like mids to me...I don’t give a shit if willie Nelson grew with his own urine. A mid is a mid:smoking:

xavier7995

xavier7995

Something tells me someone manufactures tins and stuff it with homegrown, just my intuition. If you are a big enough player to get people to Smurf 8ths across the ocean in a quantity to meet the demand that seems to be there....you are big enough to realize it is way cheaper to order knockoff tins from China and build out a high quality grow to supply the product. The same genetics are available there as here and the jungle boys grow method is pretty straightforward. Buying sealed containers at retail prices in the quantity needed just doesn't make sense, successful legitimate grows and dispensaries are not really interested in risking it all for a few black market bucks, they would need to be involved in some way to get that many sealed tins out the door.

Latest posts

Top Bottom