High Grade Weed In Uk Thats Got People Paying £120($167) Including Myself !!

• Thread starter UKcannasseur
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

Hello there growers and smokers, i dont know if many of you that arnt from the uk have heard about the "cali" weed rush whats happening here in the uk so i thought id explain as i myself buy and smoke it myself even though i grow and smoke my own perfectly fine strains.
Its known as cali weed here for the simple fact the majority of it comes from california or nearby from diferent dispensaries or growers such as the jungle boys, berners exotikz, gas house, space monkey meds, paris packs and a few others with the most popular strains around at the moment being the gelatos, sunset sherbet, og kush verietys, jungle cake, piehoe, sundae driver and many more top strains.
And as you probably already know the us is a good few years ahead of the uk in terms of strains and genetics and legality and research so good qualitly top shelf buds are very hard to come by and consistancy for most growers here was hard to maintain and most weed here is grown purely for cash gain rather than love for hobby and strains.
So about 2-3 years ago is when it first come about and was really only for people on really good money or dealers or whatever as i remember some of the best weed ive seen and smoked to this day some candy kush was selling for a rediculous £300($418) an eighth.
Its been a few years since then and more and more people manage to find ways to ship these tins and pots over from the us to the uk, this made the price drop to £120 for an eighth in todays price unless like i do you find a good link and buy in bulk for cheeper price to save as my own personal smoke so i buy 10 tins each containing 3.5g and get them from around £75-£80($111) an eighth, and a tin will last me around 2 days as i also smoke my own strains what i run but the reason i buy the tins rather than just smoke my own is basicaly down to pure quality as there some of the best quality grown and cured strains on earth and im just willing to pay that price tag.
What do you guys think about the price and do any of you in the us buy from dispensarys or well kbown growers aswel as smoke your own ?
1 thing I can say with great certainty is that m24 extracts ain't no American dispensary and I have never seen anything come out of them tins that is better than the worse strain in my stable. U wanna see cunts bottom lip when I tell em I don't want the shit what's in the tin when I've cracked it open. When I was away the other week in Spain the spacemokey have made there way there I ended up getting 2 tins but not after I've popped about 7 open

Limonene

Limonene

Fair enough cant argue with that fact lol , the fact here is tho to get the top strains and conistantsy every time u buy the same strain you need to pay that price tag. I dont care whos grown it or were its from, if its top quality and its strains you wont find anywere in the uk ill pay it happily !
Don’t mean to be rude but I have read your posts and you’re a bit of an idiot who has no real grasp on what is really going on in the U.K canna scene right now. If you think jungle boys or whoever grew that mildew covered flower you are smoking right now then you’re a gullible pawn being played by some grandmaster hype boys. You’re smoking some mass produced shit that can’t be sold in a legal market for more reasons than I care to mention. Use your brain. By the way gullible just got taken out of the dictionary did you see?

mancdank

mancdank

Don’t mean to be rude but I have read your posts and you’re a bit of an idiot who has no real grasp on what is really going on in the U.K canna scene right now. If you think jungle boys or whoever grew that mildew covered flower you are smoking right now then you’re a gullible pawn being played by some grandmaster hype boys. You’re smoking some mass produced shit that can’t be sold in a legal market for more reasons than I care to mention. Use your brain. By the way gullible just got taken out of the dictionary did you see?
I've got to agree mate there's something real fucking merky about this supposedly yankie weed the taste kind of reminds me of when the Dutch was spraying there weed. Them couple of tins were the best out of about 7 strains and both was tasteless the saphire had a kind of red wine smell but the xxx was absolute shite smell less tasteless and high less I ended up giving some dude in a coffee shop over there lol

Limonene

Limonene

I've got to agree mate there's something real fucking merky about this supposedly yankie weed the taste kind of reminds me of when the Dutch was spraying there weed. Them couple of tins were the best out of about 7 strains and both was tasteless the saphire had a kind of red wine smell but the xxx was absolute shite smell less tasteless and high less I ended up giving some dude in a coffee shop over there lol
I’ve put some of the Cali import under a microscope and it doesn’t make for pleasant viewing.

M

M24

Hello there growers and smokers, i dont know if many of you that arnt from the uk have heard about the "cali" weed rush whats happening here in the uk so i thought id explain as i myself buy and smoke it myself even though i grow and smoke my own perfectly fine strains.
Its known as cali weed here for the simple fact the majority of it comes from california or nearby from diferent dispensaries or growers such as the jungle boys, berners exotikz, gas house, space monkey meds, paris packs and a few others with the most popular strains around at the moment being the gelatos, sunset sherbet, og kush verietys, jungle cake, piehoe, sundae driver and many more top strains.
And as you probably already know the us is a good few years ahead of the uk in terms of strains and genetics and legality and research so good qualitly top shelf buds are very hard to come by and consistancy for most growers here was hard to maintain and most weed here is grown purely for cash gain rather than love for hobby and strains.
So about 2-3 years ago is when it first come about and was really only for people on really good money or dealers or whatever as i remember some of the best weed ive seen and smoked to this day some candy kush was selling for a rediculous £300($418) an eighth.
Its been a few years since then and more and more people manage to find ways to ship these tins and pots over from the us to the uk, this made the price drop to £120 for an eighth in todays price unless like i do you find a good link and buy in bulk for cheeper price to save as my own personal smoke so i buy 10 tins each containing 3.5g and get them from around £75-£80($111) an eighth, and a tin will last me around 2 days as i also smoke my own strains what i run but the reason i buy the tins rather than just smoke my own is basicaly down to pure quality as there some of the best quality grown and cured strains on earth and im just willing to pay that price tag.
What do you guys think about the price and do any of you in the us buy from dispensarys or well kbown growers aswel as smoke your own ?
Not saying your not happy with it im v happy with what i grow and smoke, its not ridiculous buying top shelf high grade weed if the quality level is just so much higher than anything els you can get your hands on. Even top breeders and growers buy off other companies for there own smoke. Just cos you grow your own doesnt mean you have to only smoke your own
The prices of cali is ridiculous but.... If you know we're to look our English weed is just as good imo

Scat

Scat

My cousin got some cali from usa. It had some freak seeds in it. 2 of them popped already hopefully be as good if they are female.

Top Bottom