High Grade Weed In Uk Thats Got People Paying £120($167) Including Myself !!

• Thread starter UKcannasseur
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UKcannasseur

UKcannasseur

Something tells me someone manufactures tins and stuff it with homegrown, just my intuition. If you are a big enough player to get people to Smurf 8ths across the ocean in a quantity to meet the demand that seems to be there....you are big enough to realize it is way cheaper to order knockoff tins from China and build out a high quality grow to supply the product. The same genetics are available there as here and the jungle boys grow method is pretty straightforward. Buying sealed containers at retail prices in the quantity needed just doesn't make sense, successful legitimate grows and dispensaries are not really interested in risking it all for a few black market bucks, they would need to be involved in some way to get that many sealed tins out the door.
M8 i posted the thread to talk about the price and hype in the uk, not for you to tell me that im trying to sell knock off tins. The weed that comes in tins is better than anything out there in the uk and if people was growing these genetics in the uk then we would have heard of it and it would be being sold in ozs all around the uk, im from manchester and travel to birmingham and london to collect from top growers im on a few diferent uk forums and nobody at all has gelato or sunset sherbet or wedding cake genetics at all so dont try and tell me whats available in my country. If you dont belive yourself that the weed is coming from top collectives then thats your own opinion, but like ive said numerous times on this thread the quallity and strains are top quallity not just homegrown thrown in a tin with a label do the reaserch and youl see that theres evidence of people that have access to collectives shipping to the uk its all over the internet and the news in the uk

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
M8 i posted the thread to talk about the price and hype in the uk, not for you to tell me that im trying to sell knock off tins. The weed that comes in tins is better than anything out there in the uk and if people was growing these genetics in the uk then we would have heard of it and it would be being sold in ozs all around the uk, im from manchester and travel to birmingham and london to collect from top growers im on a few diferent uk forums and nobody at all has gelato or sunset sherbet or wedding cake genetics at all so dont try and tell me whats available in my country. If you dont belive yourself that the weed is coming from top collectives then thats your own opinion, but like ive said numerous times on this thread the quallity and strains are top quallity not just homegrown thrown in a tin with a label do the reaserch and youl see that theres evidence of people that have access to collectives shipping to the uk its all over the internet and the news in the uk
FACT: Gelato, Sunset Sherb, Wedding cake are all being grown in the UK. Theres a bunch of other elite cuts there also.
Xavier wasnt saying you were packing the tins but somebody over there is.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Yeah my man, wasn't doubting your experience or saying it was something you are doing. It is crazy that the brand name commands such a premium. From a drug dealer perspective, buying 8ths and shipping them over is crazy expensive compared to having some tins made locally and packing them with domestically produced weed. It may very well be the dopest dope to be toked, and if you are good on the price then more power to you, I once had the plug for a notorious new England crew and it was consistently the best weed I had ever seen...but damn did you ever have to pay for it.

sixstring

sixstring

FACT: Gelato, Sunset Sherb, Wedding cake are all being grown in the UK. Theres a bunch of other elite cuts there also.
Xavier wasnt saying you were packing the tins but somebody over there is.

They dont use public forums either, just private forums.
Jesus h root,thanks man,I thought I might be the only one who knew any uk growers with top genetics lol.hell there's at least a dozen members here with both the skills and genetics to squish this nonsense haha.

Great thread though,love me a good story and tins of catfood is always a bonus lmao.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Jesus h root,thanks man,I thought I might be the only one who knew any uk growers with top genetics lol.hell there's at least a dozen members here with both the skills and genetics to squish this nonsense haha.

Great thread though,love me a good story and tins of catfood is always a bonus lmao.
Well said sixpack, for every grower you know, theres a 100 you dont know about. I really believe that somebody has the genetics over there and the skills to pull this off. All you would need is bulk cat food tins and a nice copier and printer.

Freshone

Freshone

Pretty smart,ride jungleboys hype for a tidy profit,I like it!
All those strains are being grown in UK and europe,i know that.Maybe all those people lined up at jungleboys are shippng to UK doubling their money and the guy in UK is doubling his?

str8smokn

str8smokn

I have been seeing some people from over there with the tins on IG. A lot of the Lemon Tree mostly.
But no way would I pay that.
I had a guy try to sell me a 1/8 Of WW for $200 about 4 years ago and I laughed so hard in dudes face.
He thought he could charge that cause he had Rappers paying it around here at that time.
Dumb fucks just blowing money, now they ain’t got it.
STR8

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Your all right! honestly i wont coat a shit in sprinkles its ridiculous, do a little research and youl see yourself what its like here. At the end of the day like i said im happy with what i grow and smoke it daily that doesnt mean i cant buy top grade to smoke? cos i can guarentee that you cant grow to jungle boys spec or have access to the strains and phenos they have, there the best in the world at what they do at the moment and if the only way to get that top shelf over here is to pay the price then fair enough i make enough from growing and my job that the $1100 or whatever it is doesnt bother me at all. If you live here in the uk and want some of the best weed available in the world then you have to pay the price or smoke standard quality weed like haze and stardog and uk cookies for 30 an eighth. Even for an 8th from jungle boys tlc in the us is between $64-$90 an eighth for there top strains so just like over here, if you can pay the price for the best then good, or if your happy just smoking your own and nothing els because you think its just as good or because you can save money then good luck with that. Im just telling you how it is where im from

Those buds are nice but most of them look like commercial cash crop processed weed.

We grow better. You just need good seeds.

Don’t believe the hype. Personal Grows can far exceed a jungle boys grow easy. And the popular strains of the month are not necessarily better smoke. Old classic strains give a much better high in my opinion.

I have never paid more than $50 an eight for fire in 30 years. They didn’t spend more to ask you for that resiculous amount of money.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Ive been growing for the past 5-6 years and ordered from many seed banks and either the good reliable seed banks in the us who store these strains either never arrived on 2 occasions or only did feminized seeds of these strains, dont get me wrong there probably is the right seeds and company out there but i dont fancy waisting $100-$150 everytime i want to find a new strain threw either not arriving or being compleatly shit genetics

Plenty of good seeds in the uk for half that price. Yes many only do feminized. But feminized are great for growrooms.

The Cali bullshit is just that. Bullshit. You are calling chemical sprayed profit grown crap top shelf because of a package.

I bet good cheese from the black market is better.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

What your buying into is hype.Jack doesnt have any secret way he grows or any secret seeds he uses.The strains are available and i see no problem getting them in UK and and growrooms dont know what country their in.
If i was you and had all that opprtunity surrounding me id get to growing and print some labels,buy some cat food cans and get after it,youll be driving an aston martin in no time.

I like how you chose Aston Martin. I guess rolls Royce and Bentley have become pase.

My breeder friend drives a factory rapide.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Jungle boys do fine work but not the best id take a sack from most farmers here than the boys. They are realy good at driving the hype train and marketing. That being said i am their new uk broker got zips for1000 all day lol

Sad for you bud. I ship priority for $750. :-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom