High Octane OG, AKA heirloom OG bx2s, Plus battle of OG clones

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
btw heres a good way to keep your dogg out of your hair for few moments. oh and excuse the jacked up Tims :D
0525 003

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
ive got to say this thread is wonderful. thank you fellow seed junkies. so jb its UFC #160 tonite. ive already order it & yall are all invited to come watch it with us. get got dank, janette, slug, eser & any other seed junkies who want to sesh.

sup sjc #1??? glad ur feelin better. my bro just got married. familys here from hong kong. next time buddy. i'll stop by soon. danks for da invite.
sup bday boy. we'll sesh soon. sorry about da other nite. have a great bday. talk to u soon.
and to da rest of da sjc. sup all

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

JB Happy Birthday my freind! And hi whats going on to the rest of the SJC fam. Gotdank, Eser, Grod and rwst of my brothers here.. Lol, Im definitely missing out being way out here in Michigan. And between the dankass budz, the mezmorizing gourmet dishes and the ass, Im clearly in the wrong damn place! Been.kickin tje idea around for a while now. I have two very substantial gerdens going. One three weeks in and one I just flipped. Ive been looking on Craigslist and eveerything for homes to rent or land contact. Been lookin the section Gold Country(Trinity River, Hawkins Bar). I live in the country here but no one likes to party, watch UFC, and no SJC.
I forward to meeting you guys and seeing beautiful California!!! Bout the end of August I figure Ill be moving.
Hope you had a great birthday JB. Hell, I gotcha somethin! Go.check your box in a sec. Peace
Quest

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
JB Happy Birthday my freind! And hi whats going on to the rest of the SJC fam. Gotdank, Eser, Grod and rwst of my brothers here.. Lol, Im definitely missing out being way out here in Michigan. And between the dankass budz, the mezmorizing gourmet dishes and the ass, Im clearly in the wrong damn place! Been.kickin tje idea around for a while now. I have two very substantial gerdens going. One three weeks in and one I just flipped. Ive been looking on Craigslist and eveerything for homes to rent or land contact. Been lookin the section Gold Country(Trinity River, Hawkins Bar). I live in the country here but no one likes to party, watch UFC, and no SJC.
I forward to meeting you guys and seeing beautiful California!!! Bout the end of August I figure Ill be moving.
Hope you had a great birthday JB. Hell, I gotcha somethin! Go.check your box in a sec. Peace
Quest

thanks QQ for the Bday wishes. I'm glad you're moving out here. You have the right idea when looking for a spot in the country for growing purposes. Best of luck to you on the property hunt. I'm gonna check the box real soon for that present;)

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Happy belated birthday JB!

Danks Fader, how are you liking the new area?
Happy b lated jb hope all went well and u enjoyed yourself.
It's much appreciated brotha. Oh and I did have alot of fun Tipper, ran into Rick Ross at the Colony Club on saturday night. Didn't chill with him or nothing but he was blazing a blunt. too bad in the pat down they took my Master OG Fatties :D Didn't stop me because they missed my Bubba J....
mmmm nothing like a jar of dank in the morning!
Yes Sir, especially on your Bday!;)

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Danks Fader, how are you liking the new area?

Some things are great, other things, not so much. Overall I like South Bay though, and I needed a change. Already want to start a micro grow - lol, but it's nice taking a break too.

I got more drama atm just when i thought I had life by the balls. It'll all be ok though. I got faith in me.

So the plan B you were asking about ... Yeah, potency has gotten a lot better after curing. Flavor too. I'll make sure to give you a bday nug to try for yourself , bro. TTYS.
- fader

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Hi Fellas got to the grow area and noticed some damn mites again its crazy. could have sworn they were completely gone, but havent seen an aphid yet. Looks like I need some mighty wash. luckily it's pretty late in the cycle for them to do substantial damage, but I gotta rid these fucks once and for all. this has been a never ending battle with these POS'...heres a True, a few Ho's and the last should be Fader's Wifi.

Tru
Ho3
Ho2
Ho1
Ho
Fader

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Get green bamboo sticks and put them on each plant. The top of the stick needs to be higher than the top of the plant. They'll crawl right up it, thinking it's the plant. You can catch them way early this way. Wipe them off, use tanglefoot, whatever, to keep them in check. I used to vacuum them off when I had 'em. .

But yeah, Mighty Wash & rinse a few times.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Fucking mites suck ass jb. I never got rid of them completely. Although I thought I had several times. A tip jb get the mighty rinse also to washoffanyresidue of the mighty wash. It does seem to leave a taste .

yo Grod thanks for the advice, been using mighty ever since you recommended it on the other site along with the rinse. How ya feeling?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Get green bamboo sticks and put them on each plant. The top of the stick needs to be higher than the top of the plant. They'll crawl right up it, thinking it's the plant. You can catch them way early this way. Wipe them off, use tanglefoot, whatever, to keep them in check. I used to vacuum them off when I had 'em. .

But yeah, Mighty Wash & rinse a few times.

yes I do that as well, and have tanglefoot, but it doesn't kill them all that way. what kind of vacuum did you use lol? I take tape and take em off the leaves ghetto style when its bad, but mighty wash is my only real solution to keeping them to a minimum this time isn't close to being a bad infestation so its all good. the skywalker seems like a chunky yielder of blueberry funk.

Top Bottom