J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Blue power x high octane bx
IMG 20130531 235457 695

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Thanks Rival, there both two of my favorite strains so some type dank should out of this cross for sure. Im about to go on a seed popping frenzy. Ran into Urbanite today and he blessed me with more dank ass crosses. Stay tuned bro. BTW sour pebbles sounds like some super flame!
Nice looking lil plant, JB. That shit is gonna be some fire! Keep up the great work, Seed Junky.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanks Rival, there both two of my favorite strains so some type dank should out of this cross for sure. Im about to go on a seed popping frenzy. Ran into Urbanite today and he blessed me with more dank ass crosses. Stay tuned bro. BTW sour pebbles sounds like some super flame!

That's what's up, bro. It's always fun popping beans. I gotta start a bunch myself. I trying to make some S1's of that Sour Pebbs soon. What did Urb hook ya up wit?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
That's what's up, bro. It's always fun popping beans. I gotta start a bunch myself. I trying to make some S1's of that Sour Pebbs soon. What did Urb hook ya up wit?
High octane x pdawg, pdawg f2s, and dolce sativa f2s. His crosses are always super dank.
Isn't the sour pebbs femm cross already? I'd hit her with some FPOG male pollen if possible. I'm betting them s1s are gonna be some serious dank.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
High octane x pdawg, pdawg f2s, and dolce sativa f2s. His crosses are always super dank.
Isn't the sour pebbs femm cross already? I'd hit her with some FPOG male pollen if possible. I'm betting them s1s are gonna be some serious dank.
I'm trying to get some FPOG pollen. I wanna make some FPOG Bx and Sour Pebbs S1's. The Sour Pebbs is Fem already but I wanna keep beans of that pheno.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I'm trying to get some FPOG pollen. I wanna make some FPOG Bx and Sour Pebbs S1's. The Sour Pebbs is Fem already but I wanna keep beans of that pheno.

Shit sign me up for a pack brotha. BTW I might be moving up that way soon if my girl gets promoted.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
BTW I must have been blown with that listing the bp is crossed to hobx not bx2. I'm barely testing the bx2s. Have a great weekend farmers.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
The forum is super sterile when reversed pollen does absolutely nothing. :/ !!! cookie sour pebbz would be a crazy hybrid! Give it a try!

how long did you hit her with CS for Aligee? did you spray her once a day?

Aligee

Aligee

ive done it twice on the gsc got sacs nanners & sterile pollen, i started spraying once a day bout a week before flip i think, ive used sts and 45ppm cs i made, no luck

Top Bottom