High Octane OG, AKA heirloom OG bx2s, Plus battle of OG clones

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Good evening farmers. Here we have some cell pics of Faders WiFi, Blue Power (Sour Dubble x Master Kush) x (The White x Blue Moonshine), High Octane OG, OG x Bubba Kush, Blackberry Kush x Fire Alien Kush. Smoking on this lemony FaderFi with my girl, and we both agree it's some straight up dank. :D
Faders wifi
Blue power keeper
High Octane
OG Bubba
BBK

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Looking mighty nice jb,

You killing it with all the strains... Good shit doggie..

How are u digging that ogxbubba kush cross..you got some chunky nugs on her... ;)
I'm loving her, she's a perfect combination of the two. Plus she yields huge! Let's sesh soon so you can check her out

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
buds look great dude, how is the BLACKBERRY KUSH * FIRE ALIEN KUSH? that just sounds like sick ass hybrid:woot:

good stuff:)

She's dank smells like she's leaning on the bbk side but taste better and yields better than both. I'm really happy w this cross, luckily I have plenty more beans to pop of her...

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
hell yeah thats a good thing up the yield of some low yielders but keep the taste and flavor!

just what I was thinking SK. Now I need to flower out my strawberry diesel x White Fire. Sure Glad I keep fathers around along with the mommas....

619ster

619ster

I see you've been busy lol. Looking hella dank bro!! Pics may not be best quality but you can spot good dank when you see it. I suck at bud shots too. I do a little better with buds on the plant, but still, camera is not up to par for that centerfold perfection shots haha. Sounds like you got some danky breeding plans. Gonna make a bit more of the ARC x Lemon Grinderz OG this round. Also gonna hit my Arctic Fallout lady with the Lemon Grinderz. That one should be nice. Both strains have that Chemdog 91 in them so might be a nice Chemy mix. Your Alien Fire male sounds like a decent male. You have the same one, or have you replaced him with another?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I see you've been busy lol. Looking hella dank bro!! Pics may not be best quality but you can spot good dank when you see it. I suck at bud shots too. I do a little better with buds on the plant, but still, camera is not up to par for that centerfold perfection shots haha. Sounds like you got some danky breeding plans. Gonna make a bit more of the ARC x Lemon Grinderz OG this round. Also gonna hit my Arctic Fallout lady with the Lemon Grinderz. That one should be nice. Both strains have that Chemdog 91 in them so might be a nice Chemy mix. Your Alien Fire male sounds like a decent male. You have the same one, or have you replaced him with another?

I kept him, but I have others. Just gotta keep the multiple flavors going. and yeah as you can tell I'm the worst person to take pics of the nuggs lol. wheres the apple jacks bro?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer

Yes Sir, funny you were able to ID her since the damn cell pics make dank look like stress lol. okay maybe its not as bad as that but pretty damn awful megapixels. I need to start growing big yielding strains so I can afford a real Camera. It'll happen one day, or I might just borrow one from the Whino down the street....;)

619ster

619ster

I kept him, but I have others. Just gotta keep the multiple flavors going. and yeah as you can tell I'm the worst person to take pics of the nuggs lol. wheres the apple jacks bro?
I'm down to my last nug I'm saving for when I go up there. One of the best nugs from the plant too. Been sitting in the jar but left it in my car and it got baked. I doubt it did anything to it. So when is this session going down? Would be cool to meet some of the rest of the crew as well.

I really miss having the space to work with all the variety, and going through pheno hunts. I'll be back at it again though it's my favorite hobby ever!!! It's inspiring keeping up with what you do. And Jaws, yea he kills it too!

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Lol, simple deduction Watson! They didn't look like OG nugs. Were round, but not golfball sized. They look tight, dense, & tasty to me. Rock on!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I'm down to my last nug I'm saving for when I go up there. One of the best nugs from the plant too. Been sitting in the jar but left it in my car and it got baked. I doubt it did anything to it. So when is this session going down? Would be cool to meet some of the rest of the crew as well.

I really miss having the space to work with all the variety, and going through pheno hunts. I'll be back at it again though it's my favorite hobby ever!!! It's inspiring keeping up with what you do. And Jaws, yea he kills it too!

Nice and danks for even putting me in the homie Jaws category. I hope one day to make as many starins as he has and bless many others for free just like him. I'll save you some nuggs of this true OG, I'm really loving it. out of the OG's I think I like the True for her flavor and frost and the HO for her yield and dank OG. The UHOG is dank and so is the Louie, but I don't have time to figure out what they like right now. I hope you get your space because you have a serious greenthumb bro....

Top Bottom