High Octane OG, AKA heirloom OG bx2s, Plus battle of OG clones

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Lol, simple deduction Watson! They didn't look like OG nugs. Were round, but not golfball sized. They look tight, dense, & tasty to me. Rock on!

Haha thats too funny, but you are the clever fella who would catch it without even thinking twice about it. I'll save you some to smoke on when that time of the month comes around again, and no i'm not talking about PMS to anyone who was thinking that lol.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Lol - one day the cat will be out of the bag ;-)

First time I saw GSC, was just a pile of these tiny, super-dense nugs. Like damn rocks. Damn tasty rocks. Would be cool sometime to BBQ. Maybe later this summer when it gots hot in the valley & you want to escape for the afternoon. We could chill here for a bit, bbq, & cruise to the beach. We'll have to plan something eventually.

Mogrow

Mogrow

Yes Sir, funny you were able to ID her since the damn cell pics make dank look like stress lol. okay maybe its not as bad as that but pretty damn awful megapixels. I need to start growing big yielding strains so I can afford a real Camera. It'll happen one day, or I might just borrow one from the Whino down the street....;)

i knew that was the GSC too.. little hardball nugs, all greasy and shit..
camera phone can't fuck those nugs up bro...

EVOKE

EVOKE

damn bro must be nice cancun... ill try i got some new flavors for you to try... i always thought is was the forum... all i know is that its a different cut that most people are used to seeing here on the farm and most farmers here feed it at half strength on their nutes... The SF cup was really cool bro...

619ster

619ster

roll by the pad before I bounce to Cancun this weekend bro. let me know if you can...btw no wonder your GSC stacks so hard. its not the forum lol.
Oh man you're so lucky!!!! I LUUUUUUUV Cancun!!!! Been there once, and I'm making it a point in life for me to go back someday VERY soon. Spent a week out there and it was action packed the whole time! And even better, my uncle stays an hour away from there in Merida, Yucatan. One of his neighbors I ran into has plug on trees, so I was out there with buds n everything. Nothing like smoking a blunt while watching all the hot ladies, and sitting in white sandy beaches, staring at the clear blue ocean water. Only thing is its crowded! Have fun bro, and congrats again on getting hitched.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Oh man you're so lucky!!!! I LUUUUUUUV Cancun!!!! Been there once, and I'm making it a point in life for me to go back someday VERY soon. Spent a week out there and it was action packed the whole time! And even better, my uncle stays an hour away from there in Merida, Yucatan. One of his neighbors I ran into has plug on trees, so I was out there with buds n everything. Nothing like smoking a blunt while watching all the hot ladies, and sitting in white sandy beaches, staring at the clear blue ocean water. Only thing is its crowded! Have fun bro, and congrats again on getting hitched.

oh hell yeah wish i could try some mexican sativas out there. I need to try the real Guerrero Gold because i love Chimeras Blueberry x Guerrero gold! danks for the well wishes bro. i know im bringing sand to the beach but it'll be fun never the less. I'm gonna be snorkeling with the dolphins soon:D

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
damn bro must be nice cancun... ill try i got some new flavors for you to try... i always thought is was the forum... all i know is that its a different cut that most people are used to seeing here on the farm and most farmers here feed it at half strength on their nutes... The SF cup was really cool bro...

Is that the cut your homie got from Berner?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
i knew that was the GSC too.. little hardball nugs, all greasy and shit..
camera phone can't fuck those nugs up bro...

i know what you mean Mo, the forum has major bag appeal. I want to try the Animal since it yields alot better. thanks for stopping by. btw the mailman should be stopping by soon.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Lol - one day the cat will be out of the bag ;-)

First time I saw GSC, was just a pile of these tiny, super-dense nugs. Like damn rocks. Damn tasty rocks. Would be cool sometime to BBQ. Maybe later this summer when it gots hot in the valley & you want to escape for the afternoon. We could chill here for a bit, bbq, & cruise to the beach. We'll have to plan something eventually.

Hell yeah Fader, a bbq SJC style is much needed. someone needs to fill the Reezys void on the grill, and I know how to marinate some bomb ass carne asada, and hook up the Guacamole....

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
what up farmers im jonesing for herb from Cancun!
Cancun 011
Cancun 013
Cancun 014

Top Bottom