High Octane OG, AKA heirloom OG bx2s, Plus battle of OG clones

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
damn ive missed yall.

It was a pleasure chillin with you, the Mrs. and Slug. I was twisted from them Cookies,and OG squared. Them nuggs from EOS are dank Grod, enjoy my friend. Danks for replaying that Silva fight, showboating got him knocked the fuck out LOL. I'll be in touch my friend. Best of luck to you this week.

T

tipper619sd

Grod man gald to gear you been good bro keep you in my prayers. JB i got you on those cuts and evoke is always killin it mastermind right there lol

T

tipper619sd

Definitely SJC. What's new friends. Congratulations on the nuptials JB. Your a lucky guy. Best to J & you from me & the Mrs. Damn I been dying for a sesh. Been keeping up o n my ultimate fighting events. Saw Anderson Silva get knocked the fuck out. Yeah the Fed took another slice of my foot. It won't heal. I'll be going back in hospital next Wednesday to remove more tissue. Wish me luck. I'll hit you up tomo JB.

Man G rod You are one strong man , You are in my prayers

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Grod man gald to gear you been good bro keep you in my prayers. JB i got you on those cuts and evoke is always killin it mastermind right there lol
Hell yeah glad you kept her around. She's a solid yielder w a great taste and high.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

Well well well what a weekend we had. Sat jb came by with slug & smoked me the fuck out. Crazy high harmonized with my cut of yeti of which has amazing psychoactive qualities. Kinda like a mushroom experience. Hope it affected yall the same way. Sun I was blessed with a visit from evoke & got dank. l've really missed the crew getting together for seshes. Watched Wiedman knock Silva the fuck out. Hohoho. Many many appreciated thanks for t he blessed gifts of medicine. Me & the seed junkie crew been growing shit that makes even the amputation pain go away. Keep the cookies coming fellas. Don't miss the blue power from sin city seeds. Thank you my friends. Be well.

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
Well well well what a weekend we had. Sat jb came by with slug & smoked me the fuck out. Crazy high harmonized with my cut of yeti of which has amazing psychoactive qualities. Kinda like a mushroom experience. Hope it affected yall the same way. Sun I was blessed with a visit from evoke & got dank. l've really missed the crew getting together for seshes. Watched Wiedman knock Silva the fuck out. Hohoho. Many many appreciated thanks for t he blessed gifts of medicine. Me & the seed junkie crew been growing shit that makes even the amputation pain go away. Keep the cookies coming fellas. Don't miss the blue power from sin city seeds. Thank you my friends. Be well.

im glad u were up to have us. hope u like da meds. i'll bring seeds next time. hope ur nurse and sue ain't mad still. sorry. get well #1 SJC. see u soon

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

[quote="gotdank, post: 1083725, member: 28350"im glad u were up to have us. hope u like da meds. i'll bring seeds next time. hope ur nurse and sue ain't mad still. sorry. get well #1 SJC. see u soon[/quote]
Ho ho ho.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Thanks for having us Grod. Did we try the yeti? Unless u mean the og squared? Maybe I was to blown to remember haha. I'll throw a cookie cut in this next run for u since u love her so much....

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Whats up fellow farmers, I finally have some of the HObx2s showing sex. so far a have a few boys and two girls. I'm gonna get one more flowering run going before I move to the bay this fall. I gotta make this count. I'll get some pics of this weekend when I take a bunch of cuts. I was only gonna run HO, True, HObx2s, but I had to throw in some blue powers and forums for the lady. It's what keeps her happy, plus I love the taste of the 2.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Chiefed on some High Octane OG today with homies GD and ES1
HO 07202013 019
HO 07202013 021

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
yes sir we still have a sesh appointment past due....My homie actually grew this, and did sa great job with it. He used to be so stuck on Banana OG, and wouldn't grow anything else for years. Glad he got this cut now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom