High Octane OG, AKA heirloom OG bx2s, Plus battle of OG clones

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Thanks... Been busy working... Where's all the ogeez at?

Here's some firebubba's

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Here's a High Octane Bx2 girl that just showed sex. I know she's not the sexiest since she took some abuse while I was on vacation. My homie fed my soil babies from the Res by accident. all the HO bx's are being transplanted tomorrow, and flipped within the next couple of weeks. One of the boys will be meeting GSC, Petrol, Power, Blue Power, Sin Mints, True, Louie, Ancient OG, and maybe make some f2.s . BTW this lil girl looks very OG structure wise imo.
NO 076
NO 073

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

great job EOS, I'm gonna have to try it out for you to make sure it doesn't get everyone else to high;)
I would have it any other way.. Someone needs to make sure the patient don't get to high off of them or else I would be in trouble, you know how people don't like getting really high.. Lol

You know I got u bro.. Soon as there ready sample sesh'n..
Here's a High Octane Bx2 girl that just showed sex. I know she's not the sexiest since she took some abuse while I was on vacation. My homie fed my soil babies from the Res by accident. all the HO bx's are being transplanted tomorrow, and flipped within the next couple of weeks. One of the boys will be meeting GSC, Petrol, Power, Blue Power, Sin Mints, True, Louie, Ancient OG, and maybe make some f2.s . BTW this lil girl looks very OG structure wise imo. View attachment 330531View attachment 330532

She does look og to me.. She looks like she's going to stretch a bit more.. Can't wait to see them in action..

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Yeah I like the sound of that one. Instead of it coming from a hermie nanner its from a little genetic work. Only time will tell though. If the offspring isn't as og dominant in this one I will back track to the hobx and search for more males. At the same time hobx3s will be made. This has me pretty damn stoked since the possibilities of finding something dank are high imo

Latest posts

Top Bottom