High Octane OG, AKA heirloom OG bx2s, Plus battle of OG clones

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
You got a nice thread going here JB.. Loving those HO BX's they look spot on OG, the structure is all there, can't wait to see what you do what that male... Any plans yet on what ladies he'll get it on with?
Great work bro!

Peace

yes Sir, he will be meeting GSC, Petrol, Power, Blue Power, Sin Mints, TrueOG, Louie 13th, Ancient OG, and maybe make some f2.s. His stem actually smells like OG compared to all the other males, he reeks. Glad you found the thread my friend
Looking sick bro nice structure, orgy fest In his future.. He's such a luck guy, he has a harem to himself..

Yes Siree, he's male HO ;)

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Thats whats up! Fine selection and breeding right there. Good shit JB. Mad props and respect brotha. Peace.
Quest
Danks bro. How's the HOxFA? Any pics of her, I remember you mentioning your running a nice pheno of her....

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Lol, Oh yeah i still got her bro. She's an elite herself. Id choose her over my verified Pre98 Bubba or Chemdog 91. Nothing compares to tha taste n smell of her. Ive got a ew pics youve seen already adnnd some on a memory card, but I have no way to upload em yet. A series of unfortunate events concerning my grandparents have had my life in total chaos and we are just getting re established. I actually have a gew I JUST flipped a week ago. Other than that I havent had a harvest ina couple months. That went into our new house. Got MAD space here and am gonna fucked Detroit up when I drop this shit!!! I plan on harvesting 12 every 2 weeks, eventually RDWC, but 15 gallon bags of Promix for now. I have 4 1000watt HPS and 4 400watters to hang between the 1000's to help cover sq. ft. till I can gain capitol to reinvest.
Ive been kickin the idea of Scrogging around. Loompa's HB bx is getting the boot. Cant wait to get a good male to hit my HO X AF cut with. But I do not wanna stray away from the High Octane genetics JB! If anything Id like to enhance or add more of her qualities and see what we can come up with. You definitely hit the nail on the head with that AF male you selected. Mad props.
Man I do apologize for the delay in getting those pics of my cut in tha threads. With takin care of my grandparents, wife and 5 kidz total! Just started this job heat treating steel and having to learn it all from scratch, plus money has been tied up getting moved and stuff.(My oldest daughter moved out and got daddy's computer!) Ill be getting a new one this next harvest and will definitely get you these pics bro.
Id honestly like to pass you a couple cuts of her cuz I know you'll dig the shit out of it. Top shelf DANK NO DOUBT!! Thankyou for showing me SJC luv with them beanz homie. Peace.
Quest

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
So I'm finally settled into the bay. First up is my vigorous girl of the high octane bx2 aka the m cut. Some pics of my drive to work and the dope as coffee machine at my new job. BTW I just flipped the ladies to 12/12 on Monday. I'm running Louie 13th, true og, new fire leaner of WiFi, ogxbubba, high octane, and some other ogs I can't really mention the names of. Soon I'll be flowering out gorilla glue and animal cookies. I tossed petrol, blue power, and power which are all super dank but don't yield enough compared to the new cuts I've been acquiring.
IMG 20130917 202639 917
IMG 20130915 083742 218
IMG 20130913 074113 621
IMG 20130912 184756 694

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
One more thing I didn't mention. I took the glass off of my hoods and will be experimenting without running an inline to cool them. In my new area it should be kool enough to pull this off. I'm also running the jacks 3-2-1 formula, caps foliar and roots, moab /hammerhead combo, budswel. I also slightly vegged my girls to about 10 inches, 15 per tray. I took cuts off of each girl and threw them in the dome for next run. This should be interesting to see if taking the glass off really increases yield or maybe vise versa if the heat affects growth rates....

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

So I'm finally settled into the bay. First up is my vigorous girl of the high octane bx2 aka the m cut. Some pics of my drive to work and the dope as coffee machine at my new job. BTW I just flipped the ladies to 12/12 on Monday. I'm running Louie 13th, true og, new fire leaner of WiFi, ogxbubba, high octane, and some other ogs I can't really mention the names of. Soon I'll be flowering out gorilla glue and animal cookies. I tossed petrol, blue power, and power which are all super dank but don't yield enough compared to the new cuts I've been acquiring. View attachment 339945 View attachment 339946 View attachment 339947 View attachment 339948

M cuts going to murder it... What did you do to bruiser?.. He gots his fade on.. Lol

Hope you have a stock of the hh... I think it's discontinued, fire/Moab for the win hands down...:cool:

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
M cuts going to murder it... What did you do to bruiser?.. He gots his fade on.. Lol

Hope you have a stock of the hh... I think it's discontinued, fire/Moab for the win hands down...:cool:
Bruiser is love struck but Daisy is still traumatized from being fondled by you....lol jk danks for taking care of her and saving her life my friend. I dont care what anyone says about you. In my eyes your a stand up fellow....

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Lol, Oh yeah i still got her bro. She's an elite herself. Id choose her over my verified Pre98 Bubba or Chemdog 91. Nothing compares to tha taste n smell of her. Ive got a ew pics youve seen already adnnd some on a memory card, but I have no way to upload em yet. A series of unfortunate events concerning my grandparents have had my life in total chaos and we are just getting re established. I actually have a gew I JUST flipped a week ago. Other than that I havent had a harvest ina couple months. That went into our new house. Got MAD space here and am gonna fucked Detroit up when I drop this shit!!! I plan on harvesting 12 every 2 weeks, eventually RDWC, but 15 gallon bags of Promix for now. I have 4 1000watt HPS and 4 400watters to hang between the 1000's to help cover sq. ft. till I can gain capitol to reinvest.
Ive been kickin the idea of Scrogging around. Loompa's HB bx is getting the boot. Cant wait to get a good male to hit my HO X AF cut with. But I do not wanna stray away from the High Octane genetics JB! If anything Id like to enhance or add more of her qualities and see what we can come up with. You definitely hit the nail on the head with that AF male you selected. Mad props.
Man I do apologize for the delay in getting those pics of my cut in tha threads. With takin care of my grandparents, wife and 5 kidz total! Just started this job heat treating steel and having to learn it all from scratch, plus money has been tied up getting moved and stuff.(My oldest daughter moved out and got daddy's computer!) Ill be getting a new one this next harvest and will definitely get you these pics bro.
Id honestly like to pass you a couple cuts of her cuz I know you'll dig the shit out of it. Top shelf DANK NO DOUBT!! Thankyou for showing me SJC luv with them beanz homie. Peace.
Quest
Glad she worked out for you bro. If she's that dank you may consider making some S1s. Good to hear that everything is going good after all that drama you went through. Can't wait to see these lady...

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

I actually planned on it! Lol, she's certainly worth it. Is there a place to purchase CS or STS? I plan on a couple crosses too. I have some Wifi x Tahoe Alien f2 pollen and some purple Black Cherry Dojo pollen I plan on hitting her with probably a couple runs from now.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
So I'm finally settled into the bay. First up is my vigorous girl of the high octane bx2 aka the m cut. Some pics of my drive to work and the dope as coffee machine at my new job. BTW I just flipped the ladies to 12/12 on Monday. I'm running Louie 13th, true og, new fire leaner of WiFi, ogxbubba, high octane, and some other ogs I can't really mention the names of. Soon I'll be flowering out gorilla glue and animal cookies. I tossed petrol, blue power, and power which are all super dank but don't yield enough compared to the new cuts I've been acquiring. View attachment 339945 View attachment 339946 View attachment 339947 View attachment 339948
That cut looks super healthy, JB. What is it? Ur dog looks bombed out. LOL. I love my bully's also! Can't wait to chill and burn wit ya'll Seed Junkies. Holla atcha boy.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
That cut looks super healthy, JB. What is it? Ur dog looks bombed out. LOL. I love my bully's also! Can't wait to chill and burn wit ya'll Seed Junkies. Holla atcha boy.
I'll be in touch soon bro. We gotta smoke dank and get me up to speed on the area. Still finding my way around here but so far I'm loving the weather and scenery. And that cut is one of the high octane bx2s I made. She's super vigorous, clone fast, and has a thicker stem. I call her the m cut for monster. Well see what she can do since I just flipped her last week. I wanna see how that sour pebbles smokes....

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Bruiser is love struck but Daisy is still traumatized from being fondled by you....lol jk danks for taking care of her and saving her life my friend. I dont care what anyone says about you. In my eyes your a stand up fellow....
Fondling daisy.. Haha.. She know who's her daddy.. Lol... I couldn't have ur baby girl go out like that gee...it was a pleasure having her around ;)

So what do they say about me? Lol... Too cool :cool: for school...

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Woah day 21 r u sure? Jk I'm impressed did you count days from 12/12 flip
Lol I'm pretty sure since I flipped the girls around sept. 15th. Give or take a day or two. These girls were actually suffering from salt build up since I neglected to flush. Thanks for stopping by bro

Top Bottom