High Octane OG, AKA heirloom OG bx2s, Plus battle of OG clones

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
u shouldn't of told her. oh wait ur married lol. crackin da whip already:p steal some lol

lol i got some GSC from her stash jar for the weekend lol. I think she noticed since she had the leather belt ready;)
yo JB good to have u back in the state.... we gotta have a sesh....
im down roll thru to the pad , and ill invite some of the fellas. hows Grod?

Why ya holding out on the gsc man... Smh

HAHA what up SK, i only ran one lil plant with no vegg time just to try her, and love the taste and high but the yield keeps me from running on a larger basis. Im breeding with her, but just dont want to run the clone as much as the others. it really makes little sense for me bro. stop by the pad and try her.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
heres a new Blue Power girl i found that smells louder than the other one of pure Blueberry Kush and the taste is amazing

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
For documentary purposes here is what I found in the seed box. I need to open the second tomorrow. I need to get to poppin right?

sssdh f2s
nl5 x vietnam black f2
jc x spacecakes
highland x blue berry
petrol spacecakes
blue power x xxx bubba
high octane bx2
fire alien kush x pheno
louie femms
urbandawg x bubba stardawg
blue power x hobx
whitehp x scotts og
sour sister x scotts og
blackberry x fire alien
gsc x tahoe alien
gsc x alien rock candy
fader wifi x strawberry d
firealien ho x strawberry d
caveman x fire alien
cherry pie x gsc
strawberry d x spacecakes
pk uzebek x ho
starguava x hobx
green crack fire alien
sourflame og
dream and sour
xxx bubba x alien fire
grapefruit x longbottom leaf
wifi x bluepower
chemical kush x bluepower
high octane x fire alien
sin mints
high octane x pdawg
pdawg f2
jabbas stash
raskals og x xxx bubba
dolce sativa f2s
sour cream
lemon skunk
91og x hofirealien
fire alien og leaner
master kush x stardawg
pure power
jupiter og x spacecakes
tigers milk x stardawg
bubba x stardawg
stardawg x scotts og
the white s1
tahoe og x fire alien
sour kush x fire alien
greenmaster xfire alien
julius caesar x spacecakes
fire og bx x strawberry d
fire alien purple pheno f2
og2 x scotts og
gsc forum x hofirealien
gsc x spacecakes
wifi starwberry d docs
ho x stardawg f1
alien kush x stardawg
wifi docs x fire alien
petrol x strawberry d
gsc forum x fuzzy fruit

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

Definitely SJC. What's new friends. Congratulations on the nuptials JB. Your a lucky guy. Best to J & you from me & the Mrs. Damn I been dying for a sesh. Been keeping up o n my ultimate fighting events. Saw Anderson Silva get knocked the fuck out. Yeah the Fed took another slice of my foot. It won't heal. I'll be going back in hospital next Wednesday to remove more tissue. Wish me luck. I'll hit you up tomo JB.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Definitely SJC. What's new friends. Congratulations on the nuptials JB. Your a lucky guy. Best to J & you from me & the Mrs. Damn I been dying for a sesh. Been keeping up o n my ultimate fighting events. Saw Anderson Silva get knocked the fuck out. Yeah the Fed took another slice of my foot. It won't heal. I'll be going back in hospital next Wednesday to remove more tissue. Wish me luck. I'll hit you up tomo JB.

Damn I'm sorry to hear that bro. We missed ya at the wedding bro. We'll keep you in our prayers for sure. get at me when you're ready to sesh. You''ll be fine bro, since you're a fighter I know you'll make it through this. send my best regards to T and S.

Top Bottom