High Times Cannabis Cup 2012

• Thread starter norcal215
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I'm down! Would love a little Cup type action between buddies! I was excited Ken! Buuuuut Neb is correct. I was hyping it up to my wife when I got to that post saying it was a no go! It's cool. Does anyone have a spot in the woods or something? Cabin party? I think we just need to clear it with the people that run the joint. Don't want to get that cloud goin then the lights show up. Regardless if we are all legal it's still a buzz kill, just sayin. Though I'm down! I don't have a spot to do it at. I'm in SoCal 6.5 hrs south of Oakland. I like the mountains and trees, but I'm not too picky!

If we are on STATE land and smoking is okay then we might be okay. But masses of peeps blazin and partyin late in the camping area might not be tolerated. Hmmm

EVOKE

EVOKE

i had a bad acid trip once when i was a teenager... when out to a camp site up in the mountains with some friends.. not a good turn out we were running around like drunkn squirrels howling and at moon... campers were pissed... fun times.... never did it again lol...

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
It's so damn tasty! Organic too. Yeah Cheese I remember you sayin that it was pushin you! Good times! Would be so chill to have just Farm peeps though! Well you can bring your girls too lol That wind was killin me! Tryin not to ash on peeps around me, lookin at Cheese shrug his shoulders like yeah well. lmao

vaporedout

vaporedout

maybe not kens place, but why not have a lil get together, try to find a spot thats around everyone..... im in sac so im kinda close to a bunch of places. and if anyones around me PM me, its always good to know a few farmers locally. maybe a lake/river day? who knows

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

maybe not kens place, but why not have a lil get together, try to find a spot thats around everyone..... im in sac so im kinda close to a bunch of places. and if anyones around me PM me, its always good to know a few farmers locally. maybe a lake/river day? who knows

my thinking is renting a warehouse ( for 1 day) that is already for rent. thats if someone knows of a realtor that would do somthing along those lines

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

thinking you all need to swarm mark castle and build a green house /road/etc and make it a several day event
some one needs to sport the porta potties
some one else to sport the pit barbe,etc,etc
norcal could be security, cheese could cook, vapored?
anyhow, it would benefit all of ya
something to kick around

fwiw

Latest posts

Top Bottom