High Times Cannabis Cup 2012

• Thread starter norcal215
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
This is what it was like smoking with Delae Rival Goo and Cheese!

SO funny man! Hahah that's pretty much how it was....I think Cheese had a joint in each hand at one point. I definitely need to train harder for next year. I think I was more fucked up from the lack of oxygen than anything. It was cool as hell to meet some farmers there. BIG thanks to bigcheese, norcal, rival and goo for sharing the meds. Thanks to norcal, GTD, and kinger for the beans! It was great to see snowblind as always. Nice catching up with GoD for a minute. And to Cheese, thanks for the two days of comic relief as well, you had me bustin' up the whole time. I think you got more free shit than anyone there. "I can't get any higher than this...I'm just smokin' to smoke at this point." bigcheese

It was really cool to meet Del as well. I kicked him down a fat sack of WiFi, White Urkle, LA OG and Grand Reserve Headband.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Right Cheese was like the Cup Godfather! lol Sorry I missed you too delae! Sorry to everyone I couldn't find or didn't get the chance to see! I missed a bunch of cats I'd liked to have met. NorCal hit me up whenever bro! Tre gave me your number to hit you up but the wifey was ready to grub! lol Had to pop smoke and go to the City! Hope to meet all you guys at this years Farmer Cup, whenever it get's created lol!

Crom

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

SO funny man! Hahah that's pretty much how it was....I think Cheese had a joint in each hand at one point. I definitely need to train harder for next year. I think I was more fucked up from the lack of oxygen than anything. It was cool as hell to meet some farmers there. BIG thanks to bigcheese, norcal, rival and goo for sharing the meds. Thanks to norcal, GTD, and kinger for the beans! It was great to see snowblind as always. Nice catching up with GoD for a minute. And to Cheese, thanks for the two days of comic relief as well, you had me bustin' up the whole time. I think you got more free shit than anyone there. "I can't get any higher than this...I'm just smokin' to smoke at this point." bigcheese

It was really cool to meet Del as well. I kicked him down a fat sack of WiFi, White Urkle, LA OG and Grand Reserve Headband.

haha my pleasure bro, anytime!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Right Cheese was like the Cup Godfather! lol Sorry I missed you too delae! Sorry to everyone I couldn't find or didn't get the chance to see! I missed a bunch of cats I'd liked to have met. NorCal hit me up whenever bro! Tre gave me your number to hit you up but the wifey was ready to grub! lol Had to pop smoke and go to the City! Hope to meet all you guys at this years Farmer Cup, whenever it get's created lol!

Crom

i was trying.. wanted to meet as many farmers as possible.. from the looks of it i missed wuite a few. one the less i had a blast with those i did meet.

N

NorcalKid

LOL good times sorry my phone was acting funny when I got out there and didn't get a chance to PM anyone. I was there with some IC peeps. I was the one in the blue cookie monster hoodie. That thc farmer cup sounds awesome. I have a couple of friends that throw some of the biggest parties in SF. I think it'd be cool to have it in either LA or SF just so that there's stuff to do afterwards like nightlife etc... A big ol' camp/ smoke out sounds awesome as well.

B

BugsBurner

G.O.D.-(Alien/Cherry Pie , Alien /Mr. Nice)....... Rare D - RugBurn OG (Ghost X Rare D#1), Midas(Albert Walker X Nevil's wreck), Beach Bum Haze (?).... some CC/ CVK. And a local guys Tahoe Thunder (Tahoe Og X Alaskan Thunder Fuck). Some free edibles, t-shirts and a bunch a dabs. I don't care so much for high times but it was a blast cause the people that we are.
G.O.D.-(Alien/Cherry Pie , Alien /Mr. Nice)....... Rare D - RugBurn OG (Ghost X Rare D#1), Midas(Albert Walker X Nevil's wreck), Beach Bum Haze (?).... some CC/ CVK. And a local guys Tahoe Thunder (Tahoe Og X Alaskan Thunder Fuck). Some free edibles, t-shirts and a bunch a dabs. I don't care so much for high times but it was a blast cause the people that we are.

Hey mst I'm wondering what you thought on that's Tahoe thunder. I'm wondering if its a clone worth picking up as I found it

Top Bottom