High Times Cannabis Cup 2012

• Thread starter norcal215
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Man I wish I had the loot for one of them packs. I been working on my hot rod tho! I gotta get her painted or I would've bought one of them already. What is the wholesale price on the beans? Hit me a PM.

Reactions: mal
G

Garden of Dreams

1950 Chevy Deluxe! It's getting body work and paint over the next few weeks. What kind of hot rods u got, G.O.D? I also have a 1968 Caddilac Herse in the works. It's gonna be bad ass.

I had a couple HEMI's, the new late models, a 300c and then a srt8 Challenger, Going fast is addicting. and expensive! ;)

opt1c

opt1c

looks like it'll be a proper little get together... just sorted my room and tickets out today. I'll be wondering around up there both days... will be leaving the fast car at home though.. no need to park anything nice in richmond

vaporedout

vaporedout

i have a 1969 olds 442 all matching numbers

damn my friends dad had a yellow one, black interior. i wanted to take it to prom but the rear end was out, something with the gears.. it WAS my dream car. i was always confused.... whats the 442 stand for? 4barrel, 4 disc or 4 speed, 2 door?? ive heard tons of different ones

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Big cheese be knowin, mines gold with black stripes, my pops bought it in high school and parked it 15 yrs ago everything is original minus the driveline ........he twisted it racing, i grew up in that car

Top Bottom