High Times Disp Cup April 2 & 3

• Thread starter mysophilia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

IVIars

While I was at the hydro store yesterday, I heard a guy talking to one of the workers saying it was $5000 per strain entry, $2500 for edible entry. I don't know how true that is since I was evesdropping and it was heresay. But thats alot of skrilla

C

ChemJames

Patient Discount for High Times Medical Cannabis Cup

High Times Medical Cannabis Cup
April 2-3, 2011 (Sat. and Sun.)
12:00pm - 7:00pm
Exdo Event Center
1399 35th Street
Denver, CO 80205

In response to a request from CTI, the organizers of the High Times Medical
Cannabis Cup (April 2-3 in Denver) are giving a discount to the event for
qualified Colorado patients. High Times graciously offered a 50% discount
using the coupon code below. Patients can purchase tickets online for $25
for the two-day event. This gives patients unlimited access to both days of
the Expo, including all cultivation seminars and activism panels, plus the
awards ceremony and a gift bag. Sorry, no medical marijuana will be given
out by High Times at this event.

USE THIS LINK TO PURCHASE DISCOUNT TICKETS
http://medcancup2.eventbrite.com/?discount=CT50

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

While I was at the hydro store yesterday, I heard a guy talking to one of the workers saying it was $5000 per strain entry, $2500 for edible entry. I don't know how true that is since I was evesdropping and it was heresay. But thats alot of skrilla

$1000 per entry if the dispensary doesn't have a booth is the accurate number.

C

COb

Why have indica and sativa categories if they are all (well most) hybrids?

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Im going....manning a booth and all that good shit.
hit me up if any of you cats are going.

eyecandi

eyecandi

which booth Dr? happy to stop in and say high :)

same with any peeps ... got a booth? pm me and I'll stop in. no booth for us, so I'll be wandering and hitting up seminars and pipes ;)

Goba

Goba

I should be stopping by for awhile and checking things out on Sunday, definitely hope to meet some of you guys there.

JeromeGarcia

JeromeGarcia

The pre-party was off the hook, I think, I can't remember much.... save for the hotties and some really, really, really clean BHO

eyecandi

eyecandi

the Cup event itself is seriously off the hook! seperate area to try out the various cup entries and other products. i'm a HEAVY medicater and got my ass knocked by some BHO.

IMO though (and my wifes) ... could clearly taste that a few samples were not cured right (early) and/or had chem issues.

add 5hr energy and I'm off to the party ... then another .... then sleep for 3hrs and play it again .... :)

JeromeGarcia

JeromeGarcia

COME TO THIS EVENT!!! There has been nothing like it in Colorado before. NOTHING!~!!!

CC party/concert with Kid Cutty tonight at 3800<something Steele St in Denver....

Winners of cup announced at 6 or 7 tomorrow.... be there or you are square.

PS: tasting area is crazy.... I took hits that made me dizzy at every MF'in turn.

PPS: Hint ask which entry is in the CC, and taste that one... u'll b 1-hittin' everywhere.

JeromeGarcia

JeromeGarcia

"add 5hr energy and I'm off to the party ... then another .... then sleep for 3hrs and play it again. "

@Eyecandi: This weekend.... sleeping,more than 4 hours, is for fags. :)

eyecandi

eyecandi

"add 5hr energy and I'm off to the party ... then another .... then sleep for 3hrs and play it again. "

@Eyecandi: This weekend.... sleeping,more than 4 hours, is for fags. :)

LOL ... guess I won't be called out on that one .... just got home from one of the afters' .... wake up in 3:30 ..... then off to the races!

was pretty cool though, I got to meet kid cudi, nicer guy then I would have thought (older then I thought too). the sampling is crazy and super nice peeps everywhere. just as it should be in Colorado :)

sky high

sky high

With the mags history of promoting coke, meth, acid, ludes (until they cowered down/gave in to REAGAN and political pressure and made it an all pot mag in the 80's)..... I'm not sure what HT has to do with MMJ other than it's the latest fad to cash in on (?).

I'm glad folks are having "fun" with our laws and with flaunting the parody of what MMJ has become in Colorado to the max, but after having to hire an attorney on Friday to FIGHT FOR MY RIGHT TO GROW in my home as the LAW (A20) states...

I am not fuckin amused by the ongoing parade/antics in this State >whatsoever<.

J-fly

J-fly

With the mags history of promoting coke, meth, acid, ludes (until they cowered down/gave in to REAGAN and political pressure and made it an all pot mag in the 80's)..... I'm not sure what HT has to do with MMJ other than it's the latest fad to cash in on (?).

I'm glad folks are having "fun" with our laws and with flaunting the parody of what MMJ has become in Colorado to the max, but after having to hire an attorney on Friday to FIGHT FOR MY RIGHT TO GROW in my home as the LAW (A20) states...

I am not fuckin amused by the ongoing parade/antics in this State >whatsoever<.

I hear what your saying from a medical perspective. The main goal is full legalization, and that is the focus of this event. It's also a celebration that we can even do this in America without having riot police called in. I do think that the war is a long way from being over, and we need to keep fighting.

J-fly

J-fly

I'm having a blast being able to blaze with others and try out all the different glass pieces. Some crazy bongs and vaps to try out. Not super impressed with the quality of weed. Haven't seen anything better than the sfv og I got in my pocket and the albino sour star wax. I've only seen one full spectrum test higher than the 27% my sour star got out of 50 tests. Guess I'm doing ok for a rook. Where are the strains over 30% and who got the new genetics. Today will be crazy. Let's blaze

C

ChickenJoe

I'm having a blast being able to blaze with others and try out all the different glass pieces. Some crazy bongs and vaps to try out. Not super impressed with the quality of weed. Haven't seen anything better than the sfv og I got in my pocket and the albino sour star wax. I've only seen one full spectrum test higher than the 27% my sour star got out of 50 tests. Guess I'm doing ok for a rook. Where are the strains over 30% and who got the new genetics. Today will be crazy. Let's blaze

Damn man, if i knew you were gonna be out me and greenmopho woulda come out to blaze some souther charm with ya! Me and the wife wanna come back out and ride some backwoods again too. S2B

Got a new strain thats BLACK ya gotta try out too!

Top Bottom