High Times Disp Cup April 2 & 3

• Thread starter mysophilia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mysophilia

Trying to find a list of the dispensaries that are going to be participating in the High Times Cup this April 2&3 in Denver.. Anyone have anymore info to were I can find one?

rockymtnbuds

rockymtnbuds

I saw an ad for it in yesterdays Independent. I'll see if I can find it again.

O

OldStageCoach

The words already out...whoever donates the most bud wins!

There's almost nothing legit in this business anymore, in Colorado anyway.

M

mysophilia

The words already out...whoever donates the most bud wins!

There's almost nothing legit in this business anymore, in Colorado anyway.

Would be nice to stay on the topic and post something usefull instead of a bunch of she said he said stuff dude... Just looking for a list of disp's that are particpating in the cup this April 2 and 3.. Thanks to those who can help out ...

I

IronLung D9

Delta9 will be there... Don't know what to expect but we have entered..

COgeorge

COgeorge

Premium Member
Supporter
Delta9 will be there... Don't know what to expect but we have entered..

what strains are you guys entering this year?

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Not to step on anyones toes, but yea. Word on the street is that the High Times Medical Cup being held in Denver is just as rigged (if not more) than any of the HHCC that they do in Amsterdam. Who ever "donates" the most product and/or cash will be awarded...did you expect anything different from High Times?

G

ganjherbsmoke

i hoped but
i guess i shoulda known better

can it actually be worse than kushcon?

I

IVIars

i read that you have to buy a ticket to get a list of the dispensaries participating.

M

mysophilia

Still looking for a list of dispensaries that are participating in the Cup this April 2&3..

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

As an employee at a Front Range dispensary, I can say that I know of at least one chronic entry that will be made. As far as a list goes, I don't think everyone who is entering even knows yet. Not sure though

Shouldn't be worse than Kushcon. It sounds like you will be able to medicate on site

T

truenoae86coupe

Watch hitting that link, my AVG stops malware everytime i try to go look, making it a bitch to buy tickets, maybe i will go to the library LoL.
If there is going to be medicating i may go, does anyone know for sure if you will be able to smoke?

B

BoCo Buds

Not to step on anyones toes, but yea. Word on the street is that the High Times Medical Cup being held in Denver is just as rigged (if not more) than any of the HHCC that they do in Amsterdam. Who ever "donates" the most product and/or cash will be awarded...did you expect anything different from High Times?

Yeah... basically 5 bows outta give ya a shot, and some ass smackin...

I

IVIars

Watch hitting that link, my AVG stops malware everytime i try to go look, making it a bitch to buy tickets, maybe i will go to the library LoL.
If there is going to be medicating i may go, does anyone know for sure if you will be able to smoke?

My McAfee didnt say anything, my bad. Its a FAq aboot the cup. I just googled high times medical marijuana cup. I think it says there will be an area for people to medicate outdoors

O

OnlyKush

I hope it's nothing like last year as I examined subcools entry, with his world famous shitty dirt recipe and thought the vortex was far from a winner. Subcool ain't into dank weed. He's into color and yields. You know the a-dam bull, those are words from his mouth. And he has a book called dank. Go figure.

true grit

true grit

Lol wordizzle. But homie, pretty sure this one aint gonna be any different bro. If you think they were slackin up in norcal bro, ya aint seen slackin yet. Ha.

Dorje

Dorje

Not to mention that judging that many strains is IMPOSSIBLE, the whole concept is ridiculous, if I had 100 strains to judge FAIRLY it would take me several months. Not sure what to think about it...

M

mysophilia

Be great to get away from highschool drama and just answer peoples questions at this place.. Anyone know were I can get a list of disp's that are participating in this April 2&3 cup? PM me if ya got any info... The Faq's that are listed from high times asks for people to contact them about entering the cup.. I know what the tickets cost to watch this event... I am lookin for a list of disp's that are entering the cup... Thanks again

Latest posts

Top Bottom