High Times San Bernardino Cannabis Cup 2014

• Thread starter MrsBOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
i cant wait to cruise by and grab some of your gear and meet you guys. ive been scouring the forums for info and pictures of which strains i want to grab and i have to say all your strains look very nice and frosty!! i hope you are bringing the multi pack discount to the cup, as im gonna need it!! lol thanks for all your hard work, digdug!!

Myco

Myco

Ahhh mannn I wish I could be there :( I hope you all have a blast! Be sure to smoke one and have a dab for me...

I'll be at the PNW version later in the year. I love these events... buying seeds in person is like being a kid in a candy store. Make sure you guys clean BOG's booth right out! Heheee

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Off subject but how are u friends in cali doing with the water ? any restrictions yet?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I have a Cali Med card, but oregon ID, Im hoping to make it in anyway. I already bought plane tickets,
U need to go get id make appt with dmv 28.00 ....don't show your drivers license or they will take ... unfortunately I do not get to go... was really hoping but not... maybe sanfran cup... have fun..

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Off subject but how are u friends in cali doing with the water ? any restrictions yet?
Bay area is already asking for voluntary reductions in water use. In one of the stories I read I saw that one of the local water agencies (we have two in our county) is going to be one of those that will be running out of water. Tying that information in with the local gossip that the AWA (another local water agency) wants to put meters on privately dug, maintained and owned wells like ours...? Let them fucking try.

In the meantime, I KNOW that the asshole neighbor Lefty is watering his lot. He may not be doing it at the times we're accustomed to seeing, but when I look at his GREEN property (that he doesn't live in, it's a vacation home that they spend less and less time at) and then look at everyone else's? I frankly find myself wishing there were something I could do. Why? He's already run one well dry before, and now he's running two wells dry. If he runs another well dry it very well may also be our own and I have no idea what kind of recourse we could have against him, given that we, you know, LIVE here, grow our food here, raise our animals and just generally, you know, live.

The State Water Project has announced that they will be sending no water through the system this spring, and that means a whole slew of ag problems in the area. From the delta making the land too salty to not being able to grow particular crops. Once that occurs, the rest of the nation will feel the pinch, especially with stuff like almonds. I recall reading once that we grow something like 80% of the world's almonds.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Bay area is already asking for voluntary reductions in water use. In one of the stories I read I saw that one of the local water agencies (we have two in our county) is going to be one of those that will be running out of water. Tying that information in with the local gossip that the AWA (another local water agency) wants to put meters on privately dug, maintained and owned wells like ours...? Let them fucking try.

In the meantime, I KNOW that the asshole neighbor Lefty is watering his lot. He may not be doing it at the times we're accustomed to seeing, but when I look at his GREEN property (that he doesn't live in, it's a vacation home that they spend less and less time at) and then look at everyone else's? I frankly find myself wishing there were something I could do. Why? He's already run one well dry before, and now he's running two wells dry. If he runs another well dry it very well may also be our own and I have no idea what kind of recourse we could have against him, given that we, you know, LIVE here, grow our food here, raise our animals and just generally, you know, live.

The State Water Project has announced that they will be sending no water through the system this spring, and that means a whole slew of ag problems in the area. From the delta making the land too salty to not being able to grow particular crops. Once that occurs, the rest of the nation will feel the pinch, especially with stuff like almonds. I recall reading once that we grow something like 80% of the world's almonds.

Avacodo's and pistachios.... sad day! I need the lemons for my vodka ... I think I would be secretly turning him in.. or go over and shut his pump down. If someone like a terrorist wanted to light a match could really create some havoc...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Avacodo's and pistachios.... sad day! I need the lemons for my vodka ... I think I would be secretly turning him in.. or go over and shut his pump down. If someone like a terrorist wanted to light a match could really create some havoc...

Mmm.. you know, I don't think 'cados are grown that much in the CV. The southern portion of the central valley, yes, but not much further north than Bakersfield. I grew up in the place where the Haas avocado was bred, and that's in the heart of SoCal. To the best of my knowledge most 'cados are grown in SoCal all the way down through to the border. It USED to be that way for citrus, too, but most groves were plowed over and replanted with Hong Kong housing.

As for the neighbor...? Yeah, I've wanted to do something.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

The high desert is the perfect place for pistachios,tons of them going in everywhere,kinda funny to be driving through lucerne or out the 15 to vegas and see orchards of pistachios in the middle of nowhere.Pistachios are native to iran,turkey and afghanistan,hmmm i wonder what else would grow well in the hi des;)?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
The high desert is the perfect place for pistachios,tons of them going in everywhere,kinda funny to be driving through lucerne or out the 15 to vegas and see orchards of pistachios in the middle of nowhere.Pistachios are native to iran,turkey and afghanistan,hmmm i wonder what else would grow well in the hi des;)?
go for it johnny appleseed.

Top Bottom