• Thread starter MrsBOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I didn't get to stop in and talk, but I saw bo Derek there.lol
I saw her too ! Lmao. In braids.
Fucking seriously? I saw/met her back in... oh my God, this was RIGHT after 10 came out, at a horse show. Also met Jan Michael Vincent, and he was all kinda fucked up! Then again, that was his thing, wasn't it? And here I've been thinking Bo was a has-been. ;)

<shudders> I just did some Googling, they both look like twins now. :o

MrsBOG

MrsBOG

Thank you to everyone, we enjoyed seeing you at the Cup.
You all are too kind.
Sea......I know of what you were saying.....what year did you see Bo and Jan Michael?
As I recall it was about late 70's........I liked Jan Michael Vincent at that time. He was a cutie!
Once again, THANK YOU.....BOG Seeds appreciates it!! :D

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Thank you to everyone, we enjoyed seeing you at the Cup.
You all are too kind.
Sea......I know of what you were saying.....what year did you see Bo and Jan Michael?
As I recall it was about late 70's........I liked Jan Michael Vincent at that time. He was a cutie!
Once again, THANK YOU.....BOG Seeds appreciates it!! :D
Hm... I was showing at the Earl Warren Fairgrounds in Santa Barbara (same show that had a horse auction in the evening, and I stepped on this dude Garfunkel's foot with my high heeled boots, never knew he was so little), so it had to be '79 or '80, thereabouts.

He sure was a fox back then! Now? Not so much. He's been seeing Leona Helmsley's plastic surgeon too often.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Back then, when I was doing the Region 1 show circuit and CB radios were popular we had a CB radio, but my DAD wouldn't let me get a handle and use it! Dad. WTF? You sang the Lemon Song to my friends in high school and that was embarrassing enough. It was SO embarrassing. I liked it better when he'd offer them beers and cigarettes.

medikush8

medikush8

It was great meeting you both on the second day! Headed into the 215 area and starting scoping out BOG right away, you guys were tucked away! Took me a while but I finally came around, albeit a bit medicated (some minor detours on the way :cool:), while getting more medicated :happy:.

Was too shy to ask if ya wanted to spark up another of some sour bubble(doh), but would like to thank you again Mr.BOG for setting my record straight on some seed lineage and steering me in the right direction as to which were the ones I had been seeking as well as some other gems:D, and the shirt!!

I want to thank Mrs.BOG as well for her absolute compassion and kindness to donate some awesome, extremely delicious sour bubble flowers with my last ten bucks to my name - I feel so lucky to have finally met both of you and thank you once again for being by and far the most welcoming, and hospitable booth, IMO, at the cup. See ya'll in SF!!

Side note for fans of Bill Hicks: When parking at the convention, did Bill Hick's "Mandatory Marijuana" bit pop into anyone's heads? Sure did mine. Some rather difficult parking, and traffic - yet no honking, no hostility - silence... just happy, hungry stoned people. I know Bill would have gotten a kick out of that one - timeless.

CannabisJohn

CannabisJohn

Just wanted to compliment you and the Mrs. My wife, uncle, and I just shared a sour bubble joint I got from u in San Bernandino. What a great high. Also could feel the love thru the fine hand rolled joint. Thanks again.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

We got no complaints about our products...I did replace seeds brought back to me that were ten years old. The man just wanted to know he really had my seeds so I traded them back for new ones. They did look like my seeds but he had online worry syndrome. ;)

Everyone likes my stuff though and it's because of pride in our work.

Do you think I would sell less than my best? Only our best product goes out and if it isn't as good as it should be then we smoke it. ;)

I am making the hash even better for Denver. It will be over 60% THC! Bog

Top Bottom