High Yeilding Kush

• Thread starter burnalot420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Hello everybody, I am looking to talk with people who have been working with kush who would be able to direct me to the strain that will yeild the more than the average as i hear that kush yeilds are on the low and the only plant i ever grew with kush was a blueberry x mk ultra, any info would be greatly appreciated

Z

zoeronerer

mk ultra times blu would only be 1/4 kush..........the best yeild is the hindu i have seen over two pounds per lite but it dosent fetch as high of prices.....past that one of the sfv og yeilds pretty good. as does the platinum bubba kush kut i have. but its kinda generic too........you can get them all to yield pretty well (over a pound per light) if you practice with one for a while. you have to bump them at the correct times with what they need. start the relationship feel them out..........the mexicanmafia og we have did 2.4 off of a 1k hps...........good luck ...oh try rascals pre 98 bub x bubblegum anything with the old bubble in it would have to yield.....me thinks and that one is on here available last time i looked......

T

tophmaster

real kush is indica yes but the kush all of us care and talk about are all hybrids. some more sativa dominant and some more indica dominant so not all kush we care about is indica.

B

been

real kush is indica yes but the kush all of us care and talk about are all hybrids. some more sativa dominant and some more indica dominant so not all kush we care about is indica.

Who else do you speak for?

T

tophmaster

and kush is definentally not a generic name for indica. so your saying anything indica is a kush? what about purple your saying thats kush? cuz its not but anything that is a straight kush strain is an indica yes so u may have it backwards. and not all or beloved kush is indica

Z

zoeronerer

been i be speakin for the west coast .....TBI crew "its all good from diego to the bay"

Z

zoeronerer

there are thin and wide leafed indi 's and kush.....with totally diff traits. being around all the variety here you get to know yer cuts. Really for me its all about afghani. i prefer the hash from there to all others when done correctly. i have been all about kush since the 80's and its not just indica. or indica like. its on its own level. and most of the dutch and british kush are generic..... sorry guys. i try it all, if its live its on deck. have a good 1

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
yea the pre 98 defenitltely looks goods, just lookin to try some kush

M

Medic

You calling DJ Short a liar?! :rofl

i would, would one think of northern lights as kush. hell no. just indica weed.

kush is reserved for the strains in the mountainous terrains of the hindu kush mountains.

it can be a generic term in the streets of southern california as a way of describing anything Chemdog or diesel like.

in socal diesel is kush and kush is diesel. to the californian kush is the final finished product of anything diesel like.. thats what kush is. anything Chemdog or diesel related.

B

been

So many different opinions on somethings as insignificant as a word.... tisk tisk.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
A high yeilding kush, or perhaps a hybrid would be Pot Of Gold.

Hindu Kush x Skunk. Also called Golden Skush or skunk kush.

This will yield massive buds, quite dripping in resin, very quick and certainly some smell. But the smokes are mediocre at best when compared to the plethora of other 'Kushes'. Notice I do not use the word 'Fake' when talking about og's etc. Yes they bare no resemblance to the true Kush valley cultivars, but they have, for as long as I know, been refeered to as Kush. So there fore that is what they are called. Simple.

But OG Kushes and True Kush Valley cultivars are as different as Herijuana and SSH.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
why's this in the smoke reports foruM?

i posted this in the smoke froum in hopes to only get back responses back from people who work with and SMOKE kush,but anyway im not lookin to sacrafice on quality,im lookin for the genes of those beauitful kush cuts that i see so many of you californians with, does anyone know the average yeild for the pre 98 and sfv

Z

zoeronerer

i dont agree about everything being labeled kush in socal medic.some people know the diff ....there are kush strains that pre date chem down here for sure. i have seen em my whole life. and they are pure and 30 years old. there are alot of idiots for sure. but my favorites are nothing like chem or og ..... or diesel. but if its good im gonna run it.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey zoeronerer, just curious, what are some of your favorites??

Latest posts

Top Bottom