Hightimes cup in flint?

• Thread starter ftwendy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Huel Perkins

Huel Perkins

I'm curious to see what the ac/dc tests at. We had another famed (supposedly 20%) CBD strain from Cali that Nate Morris brought out here called Valentinex. A friend of mine grew it and I personally took it to Iron Labs to test it, it only came in around 4% CBD and 5% total cannabinoids.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I'm curious to see what the ac/dc tests at. We had another famed (supposedly 20%) CBD strain from Cali that Nate Morris brought out here called Valentinex. A friend of mine grew it and I personally took it to Iron Labs to test it, it only came in around 4% CBD and 5% total cannabinoids.

So much for the Hollywood Hookup! More like a south of the border cut.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Well Leaf finally got his Cup and two silver medals yesterday hich is the more accurate test for cannabinoids, liquid or gas? Heard from Herbal Solutions that HT kinda blasted the test scores saying gas chromatography (which is the type of machine Iron Labs uses) "supposedly" bumps the #s up by 2% ....it was Nico that actually said this, WOW!

I hate when shit's only driven for $$$$$, I want to rant but I'll stop because it's too early and I don't feel like writing a mini book atm!!

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

whats the best for pain a even thc to cbd ratio or more cbd ?
like 8%thc 7%cbd or like the cannatonic 4# 17%cbd 1%thc ?
Sucks that people stole herbs, good about saving the hash though. I read through here, though I may have missed this topic. Were there any cuts available of any cbd rich strains? I thought about going but decided against it as I'm out of state, and thought it would be hard to medicate up there. Appreciate any input, the only thing I've been able to find seedwise has been mango haze and it's very disappointing.
u need to grab motas rebel og shit is dank as fuck
i promise u wont be dissapointed with any mota gear

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

So I grabbed a dabstik at the cup. It's my first pen or "smoking gadget" it's pretty cool n works nice. It's even a perfect size to fit n the hole n the cup holder n a golf cart so that's sweet. being I've never had one I've never seen a device that screws to its charger, I want to send one to Samsung asap n say put this feature on the galaxy.. my phone is never charged n if some one text while it's charging forget about it. This morning was the first time I've had to charge it since the show n @ the same time my f'n phone won't charge n I have to buy a new cord AGAIN.

Just needed to rant. Thanks

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

worth every cent ;)
 DSC0136

shoestring

shoestring

Yeah mine are looking quite spiffy. They did.look like shit at first purchase. And i thought i made a mistake. But not now. My glues are quite groovy. Little bit of t.l.c. and they are rocking!!!! Iam going to be handing out nice healthy fully rooted cuts of the Glue to any and all that want them soon. This town is about fixing.to get glued!!!!!. PAYING IT FOWARD!!!!!!!!!!

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

Yeah mine are looking quite spiffy. They did.look like shit at first purchase. And i thought i made a mistake. But not now. My glues are quite groovy. Little bit of t.l.c. and they are rocking!!!! Iam going to be handing out nice healthy fully rooted cuts of the Glue to any and all that want them soon. This town is about fixing.to get glued!!!!!. PAYING IT FOWARD!!!!!!!!!!

Just run them first and confirm that you have a legit cut before you go passing it around as an elite...

Latest posts

Top Bottom