Hightimes cup in flint?

• Thread starter ftwendy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shoestring

shoestring

Yeah. If the gorilla glue booth was passing fake cuts iam going to be pissed. Seemed legit but in this day assume nothing. I will definitley try as much as possible to verify i have the real thing.

H

Hukleberry Slim

OK I'm confused as funk here......how the hell does a og18bx aka catfish win sativa cup? I mean that's not a funking sativa smh
I heard from a reliable source that its a 14 week sativa. He said there may be some OG 18 in there, but he's not revealing the true genetics. Only High Times knows... you have to reveal that to the judges on the sheet. I heard that the creator is trolling everyone to see who will bite and create some bunk seeds of the CATFISH.
Arborsides address in huge numbers outside their store is 1818......
a Catfish, is a fake name online....
makes me laugh... thinking 2 steps ahead. I mean.. look at all the bunk cookies seeds people made when they thought they found out the genetics...
and any publicity is good publicity in the end....

J

jayrock32580

Well I talked to the winner. The genetics are this. Og 18 from original release. Ran for a year lost vigor so he popped 5other og18 seeds. One hermed to the original mom. Grew those seeds found catfish. In his words its a og 18bx which is Bs. Its a herm Bs shit. I know arborside very well myself. They are good people there. He had entered a comp they was having and he won it so arborside sponsored the entry

J

jayrock32580

but what I'd like to know is where the indica came from???

the parents are chemdog (sativa) and og chem (sativa)
the 18 was chosen from some feminized seeds from those parents.
I had an 18 I loved for a while now that was loosing its vigor. So we cracked 6 more 18 seeds looking to replace it.
one hermed and hit my old 18. we took those seeds and grew them out. leading to the catfish.
everything about it screams sativa. bud structure, leaf pattern and size, stretch pattern, racy high....
there is zero indica traits in this pheno...
hell in my old phenos I would never think they were indica either.

I believe the bx, brought out some crazy genes, colors and smells.
and I found a gem. major sativa dominant.

both parents are sativa....
so where did the indica come in???

Straight from the winners mouth...lmao was a lot said in our emails but this still made me laugh. A og18bx lol.

J

jayrock32580

Lmao @ohthatguy8 bro I'm obsessed with genetics. IMO the cups have been Bs. I mean sativa should be atleast 80/20 indica category same. This dude tried knocking leafs entry too. I mean IMO leafs was a lot more sativa and sure as jell tested a lot higher. Over 11%higher to be honest. Funk high times cups. I go just to meet great people. Its always great chillin with all the rebels and crew.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I'm with you I went to meet people n hang with mota n the rebels. And of course smoke good! I wish I would of git to try leafs saty the ghost train haze alludes me still.lol I tried ordering it from attitude n never got it. Im not gonna complain tho had to good of a time!
Lmao @ohthatguy8 bro I'm obsessed with genetics. IMO the cups have been Bs. I mean sativa should be atleast 80/20 indica category same. This dude tried knocking leafs entry too. I mean IMO leafs was a lot more sativa and sure as jell tested a lot higher. Over 11%higher to be honest. Funk high times cups. I go just to meet great people. Its always great chillin with all the rebels and crew.

J

jayrock32580

Was kinda fun making ya tap out after some dabs lmao....looked like ya was having fun just couldn't move much lmao. I still say thank goodness for the slushy truck right behind motas booth. Helped cool down the day and soothe the cotton mouth

I'm with you I went to meet people n hang with mota n the rebels. And of course smoke good! I wish I would of git to try leafs saty the ghost train haze alludes me still.lol I tried ordering it from attitude n never got it. Im not gonna complain tho had to good of a time!

J

jayrock32580

I'm sure I don't remember everyone I met and smoked with that day. Had a blast though. @Funk Monk @ohthatguy8 @MrG @2DogWalker @HeadKracker @symbiote420 @ShivaSkunkPunk @Motarebel @Prime C @Goodsen Cranium @leafdoctor1 was definitely a blast kicking it and look forward to many many more smokeouts. Lots of others I missed but ya ain't forgotten.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Yeah buddy your dabs are the truth! I never smoked from a ti nail except that day n I've been wanting to get one ever since. . I've been practicing so maybe next time I'll be able to clear the rig..... but I doubt it

J

jayrock32580

Got a couple new rigs ya need to try lol. Get somewhere with electric have to try out the dnail bro. But I do got to give the love to my boy @HeadKracker. He processed some of my material for me. His work is top notch. Def made the dabbing day nice lol. White cookie errl for the win lmao

Yeah buddy your dabs are the truth! I never smoked from a ti nail except that day n I've been wanting to get one ever since. . I've been practicing so maybe next time I'll be able to clear the rig..... but I doubt it

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

November 15ish I'll be up that way for a couple days in the woods. I haven't made a real batch of oil since before the cup so I'll have to get my act together before I come up. I'll have plenty of flowers too.
Got a couple new rigs ya need to try lol. Get somewhere with electric have to try out the dnail bro. But I do got to give the love to my boy @HeadKracker. He processed some of my material for me. His work is top notch. Def made the dabbing day nice lol. White cookie errl for the win lmao

symbiote420

symbiote420

Yeah @Prime C's gone fishing, he's smoking doobs out in the northern sky catching salmon!!

That's funny to hear the peeps with the Catfish was knockin' Leaf lol ....I heard they've been trying to swap genetics with him now lol. I smoke all Leaf's gear before the Cups to give him my honest opinion since he's never smoked! I told him that Ghost Train was special way before he ever had it tested or it won any Cups ..local or HT!! @jayrock32580 those caps were the shiznit bro, I gave a couple to a corporate friend of mine who loved the convenience of getting f'ed up around his bosses & the like at their annual golf charity without the telltale smell, he gave his virgin lungs wife one on their anniversary lol she was calling them weak at 1st then it hit her lol ....those are definitely not for 1st timers!

J

jayrock32580

I want to clarify what they had said exactly about ghost train haze cuz I don't want nothing taken in wrong ways. I was talking to him about how catfish in my opinion is not a sativa. And he referred to ghost train haze said well how can that be. Basically stating that it was a hybrid it best also trying to defend his strain when I was asking questions. That's really all it was. but in my opinion I don't see why ghost train haze which is obviously more of a sativa than catfish did not win.

@symbiote420 glad your people like the capsules. I make them in 4 different strengths as well as pure CBD. those were the mid strength. but they do make it a lot easier to catch a buzz and make your day happier when you're around non smokers

Latest posts

Top Bottom