Hightimes cup in flint?

• Thread starter ftwendy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
way2green

way2green

Flint is so beautiful. I love it in February. Just a great vacation retreat!

way2green

way2green

Medusa, can I borrow $250,000 for vacation? I will send u an outta state counter check as collateral.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Medusa, can I borrow $250,000 for vacation? I will send u an outta state counter check as collateral.
Sure baby... i will need your right shoe as deposit is all i require .. must have big plans ..

way2green

way2green

Gotta bunch of right shoes. Do I make the Check out to Medusa? Are u having guests at your suite at the cup?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
i cant sleep. Ill be mostly hanging out at the Mota Rebel booth. I ve got some big doobies to blaze with everybody!! Some nicely cured Og Jam bombers!! Is it time for breakfast yet?:confused::confused:

symbiote420

symbiote420

What'd be a good time for us to drive up? Was thinking about leaving out round noon, barely takes an hour to get there from here.

Canappa

Canappa

Just work up and smoking a fattie of the fpog oh its good! Should be leaving here bout noon takes about an hr to get there. I will be wearing a "In and Out" burger tee from California like this with a blue "D" hat. hit me up lets smoke out on the fpog!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
My homies and I are gonna get there around 12-1. Pretty stoked to walk around and check out some glass in hopes of getting a good deal on a nice bubbler or sherlock.

Love to smoke with some of ya if i run into you guys.

Everyone be safe and enjoy yourselves :)

germinator

germinator

He since Im shut in :wtf: living vicariously thru youz.
Love to know the contestants and winners when you guys are able.
Will sneak rip in honor of Mota, and all dtown crew.
Have fun and represent be well n raise hell...safely.

zeke

zeke

Anyone know who is all vending beans at this event? I'm on the fence if I should go or not. I just happen to be a few hours from the area.

Latest posts

Top Bottom