Hightimes cup in flint?

• Thread starter ftwendy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Someone pm a brother with some hotel digits of we're most are staying and the link to get tickets to the cup and I would prefer to go all out ....

Question thou being out of state would I not have access to the smoking area as that is crucial that I not be on the wrong side of the fence looking in ;)

J

jayrock32580

As far as the smoking at the cup you may be on the wrong side unfortunately as i believe must have a card for medicating side. After parties is a whole diff story probably.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Someone pm a brother with some hotel digits of we're most are staying and the link to get tickets to the cup and I would prefer to go all out ....

Question thou being out of state would I not have access to the smoking area as that is crucial that I not be on the wrong side of the fence looking in ;)

I thought you lived in a med state soser? Michigan recognizes other state med cards. The hotels in Birch run are your best bet. There's a link on the 3rd page of this thread. :cool:

rawman

rawman

Usually u can smoke every where at high times events. I have at everyone I've been to. Though they've made a med area that's just the only place they can sell weed and edibles. Most companies get around the seed clause as selling them for novelty with a shirt. ;)

symbiote420

symbiote420

I feel you bro but forget that you coming @rawman!! You don't need to bring nothing at all, all you gotta do is show up my dude!!
I got some of this Ghash p1 I've been trimming and jarring up......

.....and hopefully some SFV will be ready too ....it may only have about a two week cure on it but the way I "flush" my gals they don't need an uber long cure, going both days so you're covered!! Gonna pack some beans up to pass out to peeps too!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
PRE CUP PARTY
11394 N. SAGINAW RD, CLIO, MI 48420
Genesee County NORML
&
Clio Cultivation
present
The Pre Cup Party

$5 Donation to Genesee County NORML for admission.
Food, Live Bands, 50/50, Silent Bag Auction, Medication Area, *BBQ Cook Off **Vendors Welcome, Very Rustic Tent camping available for an additional $5 (First Come - First Served)

Genesee County NORML public meeting to be held at 3:45 at Clio Cultivation before party.

Bands
Savoring Flavor
TripWire
Road Kill
Trena & Dr Paul
Bud Slawter & the Truck Stop Funkhouse
The Artful Dodgers
T-New Era Smilezz

Proud sponsors of NORML thinking!
Thank you,
Clio Cultivation
Clio Caregiver Connection
Hardcore Harvest
Organic Joe's
Deadground Pro
MMM Report
Happy Harvesters
The Green Light District
JC's Automotive
Five Star Meds
Electric Chair Tattoo
Lindzy's Med Station
Danny Trevino's Hydro World
Saginaw County Compassion Club
Made In America Clothing

Vendors
Happy's Pizza
Hardcore Harvest
Organic Joe's
The Green Light District
Tuck's Art & Glass Gallery
Electric Chair Tattoo
The Silk Road

Donations, gratefully recieved for our silent bag auction from
Clio Cultivation
Green's Garden supply
Green Grow, LLC
Electric Chair Tattoo

*BBQ Cook Off $5 entry fee Entry forms and official rules available at Clio Cultivation, Hardcore Harvest, and by request from Genesee County NORML

Rules:
You must pay a $5 entry fee. Entry fee is Non-refundable.
· You must provide your own ingredients and heat source.
· You must provide approximately five (5) quarts of BBQ for judging and sampling.
· You may cook on site or off site.
· Please submit a list of ingredients in typed form. If you must handwrite, PLEASE print neatly. Ingredient lists that are not legible will be immediately disqualified.
· Deadlines for entries are Friday, July 25, 2014 (NO EXCEPTIONS)
· Please email a copy of your recipe to [email protected], along with your name, address, and phone number.

**Please email [email protected] about vendor spots
Canappa

Canappa

Got about a half zip left of my fpog "Zoe" cut, was trying to save more for this trip but its so hard to not smoke it,lol I will be rolling in about noon on Saturday hope to see some of you there and @Motarebel dont forget my Twisted Fruit that got mixed up with my last order. Hope to see you there got that Fuzzy Fruit going on in Hydro at 4 wks she is a beast! She out grew everything in the room here is a pic.
DSCF5600

R

rascali

geez, got a look at a vendor list and it's pretty pitiful! i was hoping to go, but this looks as bad as the last one

R

rascali

I was hoping for more "national" brands to represent, but other than a CLS and Appion booth most of the vendors seem to be local headshops and hydro stores. One day it'll be shiny convention centers and air conditioning, right now we getting dirty fields and porta-potty lines. I am really gun-shy after that last travesty!

shoestring

shoestring

Yeah. Auto City Speedway is far from a convention hall. I know the tga booth will be there. A local store sells their gear. And my good friends at Clio Cultivation will be there. Its rite down the street. Basically theres a growshop on every corner in this city/county and their all gonna be there in full force. I myself was hoping seed vendors.from all over the world will be represented. Lol. I dont.think iam alone on this. Iam going.anyways. The cause!!! And.iam sure i can find some hard to get genetics. I hope so anyways.

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

I'm getting pumped.... blowing a nug run of mango afghan shatter, and bring my seed cash stash!

Top Bottom