Hindu Kush Autoflower

• Thread starter Newtogrowing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

He's back, there was enough complaining I guess.
Hope your day is good my friend.
STR8
Everything is great on this end how bout you? Gotta go see the neurosurgeon this friday to put the new pump in. Hell yea!! one more time. lololol

Darkstreets

Darkstreets

Im told its doing good, frost is building on all of them and theyre starting to swell more and more. We're almost half way through week 5 now and ill be back home at the beggining of week 8. Theyre indica dominant put ill likely start the flush in week 7 and take em to week 9ish depending how they look like in 2 weeks

Cant wait tonsee your next grow!

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Alright boys, my friend is growing a couple of plants and he has a problem. Check out the pic's and tell me what you think. I think cal/mag but could be nute burn.

Darkstreets

Darkstreets

Looks like my calcium issue in the beginning stages, throw some calmag in a foliar feed once or twice and 1tsp/gal in his next watering and it will stop progressing.

str8smokn

str8smokn

So whether it's peppers or cannabis, you are into FIRE! Me too. Those Scorpion peppers you started must be awesome. I'm in Latin America, but believe or not we do not have hot peppers here, food is very bland.

Damn I'm sorry, I just started some I dried out of Tattoojims peppers.
If you would like some ,hit me up. I have a shit load of Scotch Bonnet seeds.
And I can get you some Scorpion seeds.
Would be no problem to send to you.
Get some flavor in you food.
STR8

Top Bottom