Hippy Moms Old Seeds

• Thread starter Diane11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Diane11

Diane11

Well gawt dang. I'm def subbed for this grow show. Most excellent you were able to get 30+ year beans to pop. What I wouldn't do to throw a few of them in some dirt. We are talking ole skool genes. Will be very interesting what you come up with. I'm popping the corn, icing the brewski's and pulling up my chaise lounge for this grow show.!!!! Be sure to get a nice side shot so we can see the structure of her. Chances are you have a sativa from being that far back. :smoking::cool::)
Hahaha, thanks @jumpincactus :) yeah it was a trip being my first time, tired of paying these ridiculous prices, trying to move..... So I am so glad they were still viable. I have posted some of my harvest pics, the smaller 2 are my "hippy plants" lol, and I grew a big Hawaiian Snow. The Hawaiian turned out to be a beautiful sativa that I'm very proud of. And the smaller hippies were also great, they had more indica to them but I have to say, I'd call them both great hybrids almost right down the middle. They have a nice, happy, can still do shit head high... But also took away pain, which is also very important. I'm gonna be dropping some more of the hippy seeds when we move into our house next week! Yay!!!! I'll keep you all posted, of course!! :happy::bookworm::party1: Much love...!!

Diane11

Diane11

The last pic show a huge amount of THC on the leaves. Very nice. Did your clone make it?
Thanks so very much!!! I started all my plants from seed. I couldn't believe that either! I was and am very pleased, still have to pinch myself sometimes... If my first grow came out so good, I'm hoping to only excel from there. Thank you!!!!

BudBogart

BudBogart

Thanks so very much!!! I started all my plants from seed. I couldn't believe that either! I was and am very pleased, still have to pinch myself sometimes... If my first grow came out so good, I'm hoping to only excel from there. Thank you!!!!

I've been thinking how it would be good if you were able to make clones of any hippy seeds that really stand out.

Diane11

Diane11

I've been thinking how it would be good if you were able to make clones of any hippy seeds that really stand out.
I took cuts in early flower, didn't wanna chance not having more, (too late, lesson learned) but one didn't revert. So so far, just one hippy going from the first batch and I'm ready to drop some more once we get into the house and i could give them a better environment. This time cut in veg lol!

Diane11

Diane11

Thank you @BudBogart You really are keepin me in check with my plants! :) hahaha... Makes me wanna grow better,....cheesy? Lol, I know, but I do thank you:)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
When I think about the gems you may find. I mean really the sky is the limit with the possibilities,

what comes to my mind right off the bat is as follows,

Lambsbread/Lambsbreath Jamaican I wont get into the correct way to say it as there is much contro over breath or bread But my Ole Uncle Bill used to bring it back and he said the Rasta he purchased from called it Lambsbread. Not sure of the truth but it was some kick azz Fire!!!

Michoacan
Guerrero Gold
Acapulco Gold
Panama Red
Thai Stick Highland variety
Colombian Gold
Colombian Red
Oaxcan Spears and the list goes on. You have a potential cannabis bonanza at your finger tips.

Guess I pretty much just gave you all an idea how friggn old I am huh? LOL

Hate Life

Hate Life

I would literally die for some Panama Red.
Well, almost...

And with these old genetics, even if you don't find a keeper pheno within the limited seeds you have,
just make a cross, expand that gene pool, and there will no doubt be some recessive traits that will come to the forefront of your next generation of seeds.

I handed some average plants that did not show anything special to a friend, he crossed them together and go strait fire in the offspring!

Last edited:
BudBogart

BudBogart

When I think about the gems you may find. I mean really the sky is the limit with the possibilities,

Lambsbread/Lambsbreath Jamaican I wont get into the correct way to say it as there is much contro over breath or bread But my Ole Uncle Bill used to bring it back and he said the Rasta he purchased from called it Lambsbread. Not sure of the truth but it was some kick azz Fire!!!

Michoacan
Guerrero Gold
Acapulco Gold
Panama Red
Colombian Gold
Colombian Red
Oaxcan Spears and the list goes on. You have a potential cannabis bonanza at your finger tips.

Colombian red is the only strain I didn't recognize. What a walk down memory lane hearing all those names from the past. You weren't from San Francisco Bay Area back in the day?

Hate Life

Hate Life

No sir, part of the new generation.
Just paying respects to the earlier ones.

Anything looking like this deserves praise.
%5BUNSET%5D.jpg

Diane11

Diane11

Looks good, any ideas on what it is? Looks sative, just. Not stretching like one
Thanks @MonkeyMike :) I honestly couldn't tell you what the old seeds are,(smaller plants) but they're a definitely nice hybrid. My bigger plant was Hawaiian Snow... And she came out lovely as well... One of my fav sativas! Now she definiteyyyyy stretched lol!

Diane11

Diane11

Michoacan
Guerrero Gold
Acapulco Gold
Panama Red
Colombian Gold
Colombian Red

Oh wow @jumpincactus !!! Now i really feel the pressure!! Lol! I've had Columbia gold and some good Thai and I'd have to compare it more to the combian. But what do I know? Hahahah!!! You're so right! I agree I may have a gem on my hands, who knows, but damn, makes me feel like I should get a couple more grows in first so I can have even more experience with them! But hey, it's what I got. So it's what I'll grow. And don't even trip off age, I mean come on, my mother was confident enough to give these to me over 20 years ago and she had them over 10! So that kinda tells mine too! Hahaha!!!!!! Oldiebutgoodies!!! ;-)

Top Bottom