Hits do you hold them in or let them out

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

When you take a toke get do you hold it in until your blue in the face are do u inhale get a coating on the lungs then exhale ?

Ponky

Ponky

I just inhale deep. 2 seconds. Deep exhale. But when I used marijauna to quit smoking tobacco I rolled it in cigarette tubes and smoked them like a placebo cigarette. Totally different taste with a filter and tobacco smoking style.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I just inhale deep. 2 seconds. Deep exhale. But when I used marijauna to quit smoking tobacco I rolled it in cigarette tubes and smoked them like a placebo cigarette. Totally different taste with a filter and tobacco smoking style.
I did the same thing lol. Easy way to smoke a quarter oz a day let me tell ya!

Ponky

Ponky

Not here, each smoke is a gram of tobacco, so a 20 gram pack is like $15, or 0.75c per gram.
Here you can get bud for as little as a dollar a gram that you can actually smoke. For small buds of kush. You could buy dog crap weed for 200(P). But it's gross. You'd have to run it. And tobacco is like 15 to 17 a pack. So it's about the same. The so called "27% THC premium bud" is a mid. It's never as good as micro. It goes for up to 60 an eight. When you roll one in your grinder it makes the next couple of good joints of home grown you roll have that weird wax taste. But... they do sell 114 dollar ounces at the store made of screen bottom. So it's getting weird. I mean who the hell pays that kind of money for mids? Smells great. Looks ok. Always has this cheap purple kush OG wax taste. Even when it's a hybrid. Stupid names. Great smell. No potency. Bad taste. Every single time we buy from the store. I call it fools gold.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

where i live u can get marlboro for around 7 dolla a pack some even 4 dolla i pay 3 dolla a pack but it isnt marlboro

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Here you can get bud for as little as a dollar a gram that you can actually smoke. For small buds of kush. You could buy dog crap weed for 200(P). But it's gross. You'd have to run it. And tobacco is like 15 to 17 a pack. So it's about the same. The so called "27% THC premium bud" is a mid. It's never as good as micro. It goes for up to 60 an eight. When you roll one in your grinder it makes the next couple of good joints of home grown you roll have that weird wax taste. But... they do sell 114 dollar ounces at the store made of screen bottom. So it's getting weird. I mean who the hell pays that kind of money for mids? Smells great. Looks ok. Always has this cheap purple kush OG wax taste. Even when it's a hybrid. Stupid names. Great smell. No potency. Bad taste. Every single time we buy from the store. I call it fools gold.
before i started farming i was paying 35 for shitty quarters 60 for good mid a quarter

Ponky

Ponky

before i started farming i was paying 35 for shitty quarters 60 for good mid a quarter
Holy crap. Those are 90s prices. We had our market crash. The best of the best smoke is worth max 100 an ounce. Usually half that. So growing isn't worth it. But the legal stuff is way way more expensive. People make no sense.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
10 bucks a pack in Cali. Had to go to Making my own. Little over a buck a pack. Make your own stuff has come along way. Don’t miss the Storeboughts At all.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Holy crap. Those are 90s prices. We had our market crash. The best of the best smoke is worth max 100 an ounce. Usually half that. So growing isn't worth it. But the legal stuff is way way more expensive. People make no sense.
so your saying top shelf dank at 100 oz?

Latest posts

Top Bottom