Hoarding "Hard Work"?

• Thread starter Green Mopho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LeroyBrown

LeroyBrown

There are people, maybe 10, that can have anything and everything in my garden and I will bring all my resources to bare in helping them get what they dream of, but to most, I am a real dick about it..

Tex

heh heh......

Tripsick

Tripsick

I can totally see not wanting to compete against your own cut.
I have never really been on the money side so i wasn't really thinking of it that way.

I could see where maybe someone gets mad because someone else grows it way better than the original person.. Or even when that person is trying to make a fortune off someone else work.. Greed and Jealousy..

The main reason i wanted some elite cut.. not for the high.. or that somehow i would make money from it.. but to see if i could grow it just like what i have purchased through out the years.. I figure once i match or top those i can search out my own stuff to spread around.. lol :character0180: its all been practice up till now.

I would never give something away i wasn't suppose to.. but the only regs i have seen were to keep it among Heads.. (Heads Only)

S

selfhemployed

The fact is this is a business and I can totally understand and side with the point that if you are growing a rare cut and trying to sell flowers from it in a market like the Colorado mmj scene has become, does it make any sense to spread it around so that people that have 20k+ grow ops can pump it and then sell it at a lower price because of the volume? NO. Yes quality will always rule and the smaller gardener is going to have a MUCH better chance of higher quality than the commercial guys but trying to sell a few ounces of some grade A++++++ of clone... lets say of "clone a" to a dispensary and then getting told, "nah sorry we just bought 2lbs of this at $1000 cheaper a pound than you're asking, then looking at it and seeing that what they bought may be the same cut but mershed out to the max. The people that get cuts from me generally are the ones that don't ask. It's easy to read peoples intentions right off the mark and it's sad that it has come to this, but I'll tell yah 95%+ of people are in this at least to some degree to make some money. Do you see Coca cola giving away its recipe? Are they considered hoarders? what about the guy who owns a (delicious!) chinese restaurant that works 12 hours a day as the ONLY cook becasue he doesn't want his recipes to be known by anyone.. Is he a hoarder? How about Budweiser or New Belgium... Are they giving away their recipes for their beer? NO.

And that's because this a competitive market plain and simple.

Dr. Evil...Texas Kid...skyhigh...Bobby Smith..Mr. Dizzle..Boco...Paco.. They all said it. It's about respect. what kind of man am I if I can't keep my word. moreover.. what kind of man shoots himself in the foot on purpose?

Originally Posted by sky high
Fuck the clones and the talk of "hoarding' in that arena.
The true "hoarding" in Colorado arrived via the change in the law that strips A-20 rights to sell patient-to-patient from all patients and lays the profits solidly in the hands of a few.

Originally Posted by Dr. Evil
If you receive a clone under "certain restrictions" it is your obligation to abide by said "restrictions"!! at that point you had the choice not to take it and simply walk away.....
I am a man of my word...and dishing out cuts of clone that were asked not to be given out is simply going against ones word.
Do i agree with keeping a strain on lock down? dont care, but i will keep my word if i took one under a condition.
simply a matter of morals with me.

Originally Posted by sky high
I
to me it has nothing to do with "hoarding' and EVERYTHING to do with RESPECT.

Originally Posted by Texas Kid

I will hoard, keep, destroy, give away, give to one person or no one whatever I want and I don't feel bad about it any way...

I see alot of people complain about the price of seeds, male famale ratios, low germ rates, poor growers, you name it...hell everyone would like the best of the best without the expense or work required to get it...alot easier to get someone elses passion in a pack than it is to go chase it yourself.

Every 10 pack of seeds has an elite cut in it, just gotta go find it.

This is a commercial industry, always has been, always will be, embrace it and get with the program or get left behind.

Competition is a healthy thing, it pushes everyone to their limits and great things come out of it..

Tex

These quotes sum it up pretty much perfectly. Don't whine about not having access to cuts you have always heard about and can't get, find your own to shove in the face of the "elites" thus replacing them.

J-fly

J-fly

To me , i dont see medical marijuana, or marijuana in general, as an industry, or a scene. I tread ganja as a medicine and a religion, not a way to get rich or gain popularity. I believe in sharing and trading genetics freely between FRIENDS. Maybe one day i will have something special and not give it out. I think the more people share knoweledge and genetics, that the overall quality of medicine will rise greatly. I think the more people grow for themselves, the healthier our community will be. Hoarding, bickering, and badvibes come from people abusing the sacredness of the medicine. Its not about prophet or fame, its about medicine and helping others. Spread the love.

I understand why people hoard. I have taken clones with resrtricions from good friends, and I would never break my word. I really dont like taking clones with conditions, and probably wont in the future. I think the more places that have good well grown strains, the better for everyone. I wish every shop in CO had sfv og and sour diesel.

I am in the process of ordering and craking as many seeds as possible to increase the number of elites strains. I will pass these freely with no restrictions and move onto the next batch of beans, then all the posers and hoarders, and wannabe ceo's can whine and fight over my cuts!

F

FreshSteppin

I always try to dial a strain before I give it out. I do have a select cut from BOG sour bubble bx4 that I selected last year that I wouldn't let out of my sight but only till I got her dialed and have cranked a lil more weight of her. then its free game

pollenchucker

pollenchucker

the same people pissing and moaning about "Hoarding" are the same people that bitch and moan about "Pest & mold" on clones. i got every strain i ever wanted here in CO, i never ever in 20 yrs had a prob with pest or mold or getting clones with pest/mold.

if you are the ones finding all the Pest/mold infested clones and cant seem to find the Elite strains.. then you are clearly looking in the wrong places and need to up your game a bit.
an MMC has access to maybe 10% of the Real Elites.. we are the ones that gave many of these shops the clones from the get go, not the other way around.

the day i sit here and think that a glorified dealer shop has better then what i have i will just hang up my watering can. i got a few shops offering hundreds for just a few beans..do you see me buying/selling seeds ?or asking for elites ?or how to get rare genetics? Not

maybe pop a freaking seed and do some Honest Pollen Chucking. :flower
:rasta2:

yup. planting a seed is like scratching off a lottery ticket. 50/50 it'll pay off, but there's also a good chance, if you are throwing down a dozen, that one of those bitches is gonna shine!

If you get an "elite" cut at a center, by the time you've got it flowered out, the whole state will have it.

I made the decision awhile back to start popping beans and to add to the diversity around here instead of growing the same strains everyone else does, and I'm super glad I did. I'm not trying to support an MMC with my grow, so it doesn't have to be all about production for me.

Maybe in another 10 years I could consider myself a breeder instead of just a chucker. In the mean time, I might just luck into something great as a result of my chucking :joint:

(that said, half my grow is still from great cuts, but I bet the percentage will slowly lower over time)

F

FreshSteppin

thats where I have a problem with seeds. Not every 10 pack is going to have an elite.
you can't just grow 10 seeds and think you've got the best representation of that strain, because chances are there are some phenos 10x danker and fatter than what you got hiding in the masses of seeds.

Dorje

Dorje

thats where I have a problem with seeds. Not every 10 pack is going to have an elite.
you can't just grow 10 seeds and think you've got the best representation of that strain, because chances are there are some phenos 10x danker and fatter than what you got hiding in the masses of seeds.

I agree... most stuff is more like 5+ packs. In '99 I got a bunch of genetics from A-dam, in hindsight I should have gotten a lot less variety and a lot more quantity.

Z

zoeronerer

only some people deserve or ever will have the realness ....not everything is for everyone ..

and certain cuts are all mine ...if i looked through 20k seeds to find her ..no u cant have it and if you steal it from my mother plant (true story) i will come and take that shit back ..

if i say no ... that means u no can have ........
clubs really fucked this shit up... people think they hold all kinds a shit and its a knockoff ..

then you see f2's of the knockoff .........

whatever ..

mc donalds weed my buddy brenden calls it ...

"garbage club weed"

thats cool u guys give everything out i will ask u how that works in 10 years ,,

lemme quote from this time we walked into a friends yard and he pointed a shotgun at us "elron hubbard tole me to keep the bad people out"

no u cant have it dude stop asking for it .... for the last time no...

NO.

Z

zoeronerer

After having 35+ closley held cuts jacked from me and two despesaries start up with them as their marque strains, a few still distributed statewide I have a way different perspective on all this. Some represented years of work and money.

I will hoard, keep, destroy, give away, give to one person or no one whatever I want and I don't feel bad about it any way...

Wanna find an elite get ya 5+ packs of each seed at $120-$200 bucks a peice, grow them out 50-60 plants of the same strain, make selections, consume space, waste your plant count, spend the money, take additional risk with less potential return....then after all that GIVE IT TO ME because I said so, I don't care that it just cost you $5000 or so just to get there. That is the basic arguement right there..I see alot of people complain about the price of seeds, male famale ratios, low germ rates, poor growers, you name it...hell everyone would like the best of the best without the expense or work required to get it...alot easier to get someone elses passion in a pack than it is to go chase it yourself.

Every 10 pack of seeds has an elite cut in it, just gotta go find it.

This is a commercial industry, always has been, always will be, embrace it and get with the program or get left behind.

Competition is a healthy thing, it pushes everyone to their limits and great things come out of it..

Tex

amen to that ..little rat bastard s runnin with their hands out ..get to work!

B

BudGood

I don't grow for money; I grow for the love of the plant. I collect different cuts, why? Besides a love of variety, I'm on a search for a strain that'll kill my migraines instantly, I know they're out there, I've had bags of herb that worked beautifully, but just street herb. For me, cannabis truly is medical. I enjoy smoking, but I truly NEED herb. Until I find that one strain that works for me (and will ease and/or stop my dependence on painkillers), the search is ON. I pass my clones to good people, and they hook me up as well. I'm not looking to get rich on ANYONES work; I have a job that pays very well, thanks. I'm not affiliated with ANY mmc, I'm a patient and caregiver for 5 people, my herb either stays with me or goes to my patients, so nobody ever has to worry about "competing" against my herb. I just want to have different flavors and highs, and find my "Holy Grail". Til then, I'm searching...

I appreciate all the elite cuts that have been passed my way, and I try to pay it forward as much as I can. Karma has a way of paying you back, truly it does. I've been shown much love since I've came on the med scene, whether its because of my love and knowledge of the plant, my karma, or that I'm just cool like that, haha. Regardless, I appreciate wholeheartedly any and all cuts that are passed my way, it's truly a blessing to have awesomely generous friends and acquaintances.

I do, however, think it's hilarious how pissed off some people get at how freely the cuts flow (one in particular is a well known dude round the CO scene, known for finding a cut or two). Pissed I didn't suck a d**k to get some elite shit? Bummer, too fackin' bad, deal with it. I don't hoard, I pass cuts to good-hearted and cool people... Some pretty awesome shit has been passed my way in return. Life is one big karmic wheel. :party0042:

I don't know the whole story as to whats been going on up north with D9 and the Banner cut. I've heard bits and pieces, but I'm not involved in it except for passing some cuts to COOL people. I honored, still honor, and will continue to honor the conditions that are on any cuts I have. However, not paying vendors and not having any intention of paying just isn't cool, no matter how you try to paint the picture. We ALL have bills to pay, nobody gets to play the "state fees" card, LOTS of people had to pay those fees, yet are still paying their suppliers and whatnot.

I agree with Dr Evil, selfhemployed, and all the others: Respect is everything; without it, whats the point? :joint:

J-fly

J-fly

I don't grow for money; I grow for the love of the plant. I collect different cuts, why? Besides a love of variety, I'm on a search for a strain that'll kill my migraines instantly, I know they're out there, I've had bags of herb that worked beautifully, but just street herb. For me, cannabis truly is medical. I enjoy smoking, but I truly NEED herb. Until I find that one strain that works for me (and will ease and/or stop my dependence on painkillers), the search is ON. I pass my clones to good people, and they hook me up as well. I'm not looking to get rich on ANYONES work; I have a job that pays very well, thanks. I'm not affiliated with ANY mmc, I'm a patient and caregiver for 5 people, my herb either stays with me or goes to my patients, so nobody ever has to worry about "competing" against my herb. I just want to have different flavors and highs, and find my "Holy Grail". Til then, I'm searching...

I appreciate all the elite cuts that have been passed my way, and I try to pay it forward as much as I can. Karma has a way of paying you back, truly it does. I've been shown much love since I've came on the med scene, whether its because of my love and knowledge of the plant, my karma, or that I'm just cool like that, haha. Regardless, I appreciate wholeheartedly any and all cuts that are passed my way, it's truly a blessing to have awesomely generous friends and acquaintances.

I do, however, think it's hilarious how pissed off some people get at how freely the cuts flow (one in particular is a well known dude round the CO scene, known for finding a cut or two). Pissed I didn't suck a d**k to get some elite shit? Bummer, too fackin' bad, deal with it. I don't hoard, I pass cuts to good-hearted and cool people... Some pretty awesome shit has been passed my way in return. Life is one big karmic wheel. :party0042:

I don't know the whole story as to whats been going on up north with D9 and the Banner cut. I've heard bits and pieces, but I'm not involved in it except for passing some cuts to COOL people. I honored, still honor, and will continue to honor the conditions that are on any cuts I have. However, not paying vendors and not having any intention of paying just isn't cool, no matter how you try to paint the picture. We ALL have bills to pay, nobody gets to play the "state fees" card, LOTS of people had to pay those fees, yet are still paying their suppliers and whatnot.

I agree with Dr Evil, selfhemployed, and all the others: Respect is everything; without it, whats the point? :joint:

This is the way it should be, especially in the medical scene. I agree with your perspective. There are a lot of us out there who think this way. Sucks for the old school cash croppers, but its a new era.

I

IronLung D9

Actually Your the biggest piece of shit I know, next to Still2Big.. You dont have respect, you dont know the meaning of the fucking word... Now your gonna come on here and say I dont pay vendors.. YES your buddy still2big had to wait to get get paid back 21 days.. yes it was because I got upside down paying down student loans, and state fees.. Kiss my ass now I have "no intention of paying suppliers" name one person who I owe money too budgood... you run my books now?

You followed the conditions I gave you for my cut??

Banner #5 is out and available in quite a few places now. Your Welcome Very Much.
I ain't gonna listen to some dick's terms for our dispensary and what we can do with her. I took a few branches and well now, she's on her way to be everywhere now that I'm done sending rooted clones out.
Banner #5 has been in the public domain now since the last week of July. She's in Cali, Mich, Pa, NY, and Or so start watching.

Crunchberries, Galadriel, and DeathStar will be out next month.

Do not PM me about these clones, I won't answer.
Do some searching on your own in Boulder only.
Come in to my dispensary and find a few for sale. sorry no names. it's a treasure hunt for you'll.

Ya looks like you did... Don't get me wrong I dont mind seeing the banner passed between friends I never did... But now Im an asshole hoarder because I asked this cut not make its way to another disp.. You Still2big, TR33 and greenmopho octopusSun have shown your true colors..

LoL octupus sun.. you really are a class act, getting gifted the banner and then calling me an asshole, and openly advertising to come buy it from you.. shameless.. You advertise on weedmaps for yr club which tells me right off the bat you have no morals, there is an industry wide boycott of that site but what would you care.. It's cool yr publicly admitting to breaking the law sending clones as a disp owner.. Just so you know... I passed that clone to anyone who asked for 4 years before you "set it free" lol it's already in most of those states anyways bud... shit it's being sold at harborside in Cali right now..

As far as other MMC selling the Banner, it's been happening since I started and I've never had an issue with it cause, they were doing so quietly and respectfully, NO Posts like octopusSUn and NO Craigslist ads.. It is about respect as you all so put it..

so i hear banner #3 is all over the place now any truth to this? love it when that happens to strains with "conditions" on them

respect most of you dont have... you all should start a seed starting thread and educate eachother on starting your own shit.. instead of bouncing from forum to forum until yr thread get shut down cause you just beg for clones that you would otherwise not ever get the chance to see... so many people opened up THEY'RE PERSONAL COLLECTION when starting these disp and you all act like you get the right to it cause, your karma allows it... GET FUCKED...

FACT YOU STARTED A THREAD TO BASH ME, MY WORK, MY SHOP, AND THEN SAY HOW MUCH YOU THINK ITS ABOUT RESPECT.... fuck your half ass apology PM greenmopho...

6 pages of crying... grow the fuck up..
"hard work" "some people" lol grow a set and come talk to me face to face and explain why you get to pass my cutts to disp. and then lie about me in public and call me an asshole in the forums.. ? what did I ever do to you budgood? fucking nothing... I really hope the "cool" person still2big comes to my shop to try and pass out my cutt in front to my patients you gave him... try it..

And to all those who have Banner... nice run it, enjoy it, Most likey you have it cause it was meant to be in yr garden anyways... I never hoarded it anyways, just didnt want another MMC to have my cross.. if you cant understand that, or think im an asshole because of it SO BE IT

I

IronLung D9

LOL.. "Some People" why dont you just say yr talkin about me...

Would love for you to tell me where i've once claimed to be a hot shit breeder? If you actually read my IC thread when creating the banner I even called the experiment pollen chucking... When I talk about hard work Im referring to the 9+ years Ive been growing selecting phenos from over 50 diff varities of cannabis..

Another note I'd like to make.. I never charged anyone for clones for nearly a decade, anyone who asked for clones got everything I had at the drop of the hat.. Go ahead and ask CloneDoc about that... He emerged on the scene with several of my clones, without ever even meeting me, he just requested from a buddy and I delivered.. Strains like the Juliet, DSD, Staw D, Aminesa99, are only in your "colorado clone scene" cause I started the seed years ago and picked the pheno you now smoke.. So Im not going to listen to you trash me for holding one to ONE STRAIN i made... I dont give credit to the breeders? We sold over 30 ELITE clones for $2.50 to half the members of this board for simply saying "JLP is the Man" I then got myself kicked off IC for the sale cause I was giving away amazing genetics for pennies.. and the mods wanted me to pay $800 for my own forum if i was to continue..

Thats about the 3rd time you have said my entire business is based on one clone... are you kidding me? now it's my greed and desire for fame... get real.. If i wanted to be sketchy about thing I'd of kept the lineage a secret, or better yet I'd just rename a clone and call it mine.. as relief did with there bio diesel aka death star or the sweet kush aka k2 or the plum kush aka the F13.. If you wanna call someone out why not pick someone who actually did something sketchy and get off my nuts, sayin Im pathetic and i'm scared to let my clone out cause I dont think it will stack up to other elites... lol def scared grow up..

All I ever asked is that the Banner stays out of other disp. I made it ab 4 years ago and passed it freely, along with all other strains I was working with... after I started D9 I still passed it and told folks to pass it with one little condition.. Several of the members of this board got it from me, not because they were "cool" or not but because they were able to show me top level product or knowledge or love of the plant.. Several members of this board gave me strains with conditions attached to them also... conditions i always respected... I have several strains that are other clubs number ones.. like (kurple) bred by mile high wellness.. that I'm not allowed to sell and your not going to see that clone passed either... rather than cry about what you dont have make something you want.. yr whole rant or thread is a giant waste of time...

I crossed a plant, it turned out good... no you cant have it from me... (yr passing the pheno I axed long ago anyways) it will land in yr garden if you deserve it... wah wah wah cry about it some more...

Great thread... pure trolling...

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

I've given out cuts of some damn good herb that I grew from seed. I got lucky and bought a 10 pack that had an elite in it. I've also made some damn good cross breeds that no one else seems to have out on the market, are considering crossing, don't have the time, ect.

I also have friends who run the bubba (the pre-98 bubba) and I don't even dare ask them for a cut. Have some respect for the niche market. No means no.

Let's take the M39 cut from the BC area. I am relaying this through heresay, but the basic principle applies.

Said breeder puts years into developing an incredible strain. It's HIS fucking baby, his wife, his dog, and his favorite recliner all wrapped up in a rockwool cube. It's his scarce high consumer demand comodity in a market full of crap.

Some asian gangsters get a hold of the cut (whoa, sounds like denver) and start growing the M39 in every large crappy warehouse grow that the mafia owns in BC. Now the M39 has gone from a scarce item to crap overnight.

Said breeder pissed, asian gangster still crab in bucket.

If someone wants to GIVE you a cut, they offer, take them up on it. I don't ask for cuts unless someone is about to give up on a good strain, such as this G13 cut my friends have. it pops a few hermies in the last week and doesn't yield huge so they're ending it.

About taking credit for a cross breed.. I don't. I'll tell people what the strains are in the cross but I don't even think of acting like I created the lineage.

Now about the props, someone needs to give props first and foremost to those fuckers living in mud huts and straw shacks for cultivating some great landrace marijuana for the past few thousand years! thanks for keeping it old school! I mean really, really old school!

I

IronLung D9

Look Sorry for going off like the hulk.. def hav a mean temper, and short fuse lately, I just dont care for the subject matter of this thread, feels like a personal attack because I dont appreciate people calling me a dick that dont even know me... fact is yeah i can be a real dick when attacked... end rant... Ive never minded board members passing any of my stuff, shit SEVERAL disp owners/growers have BB3 for their head, and are members of the board... most respected D9 and kept it to the head... Funny thing is I dont care about the cutt I care about the personal comments said... alotta 2 face cats comin in giving me cutts with conditions then come online and claim im the hoarder.. (Budgood! lol I had to sell yr AK clone as the BG AK... dont say you didnt ask me not to pass it, and to name yr plain ass AK as the BudGood Cut .. lol ya yr not after fame )

Apologies to all if I come off like a dick.... off to fire up some Death Star
I apologize to Still2Big, Budgood, Octopus Sun, Green Mopho, TR33, Banner never was an Elite Cut until you guys started calling it that.. Cheers grow on...

Blaze

Blaze

I'm all for holding onto a special cut and making sure it doesn't get out to the masses, protecting your work, and all that jazz. If you got something really special and you worked hard to find it, and it gives you a bit of an edge, then it only makes sense to keep that edge. I know I got a few strains that I keep close tabs on for that exact reason as do most growers.

However, being the ONLY person to hold onto a special cut is just flat out fucking retarded. Countless good strains have been lost forever due to growers being extremely short sighted and greedy. I'm not saying you gotta give it out to every person that asks, but make sure you got at least one other buddy growing it. If you are the ONLY person that has it, 99% of the time, that strain will be lost eventually. Besides, if you fuck up (ie bust, massive grow failure, etc) and lose your special cut, and no one else has it, how are you gonna get it back? Oh yeah. You won't. Cuz you're a moron.

B

Bobby Smith

I'm all for holding onto a special cut and making sure it doesn't get out to the masses, protecting your work, and all that jazz. If you got something really special and you worked hard to find it, and it gives you a bit of an edge, then it only makes sense to keep that edge. I know I got a few strains that I keep close tabs on for that exact reason as do most growers.

However, being the ONLY person to hold onto a special cut is just flat out fucking retarded. Countless good strains have been lost forever due to growers being extremely short sighted and greedy. I'm not saying you gotta give it out to every person that asks, but make sure you got at least one other buddy growing it. If you are the ONLY person that has it, 99% of the time, that strain will be lost eventually. Besides, if you fuck up (ie bust, massive grow failure, etc) and lose your special cut, and no one else has it, how are you gonna get it back? Oh yeah. You won't. Cuz you're a moron.

Lotsa peeps have multiple garden locations, dude.

The only way to make sure your "baby" doesn't get into everyone's hands is to keep it to yourself (my opinion - same way to make sure no one else knows that you're growing).

"Hey Bob, can I get a cut of that strain that took you ten years and over six figures when you factor in time, money, and opportunity cost? It's really, really dank and all kinds of peeps are looking for it."

"No."

"Why not dude, share and share alike."

"You've got me, I've got plenty of that dried weed, you can have as much as you like, so what the fuck do you need my cut for? Fuck off."

That'd be my way of not hoarding.

Lol............try telling that one to the pharmaceutical companies - "look, we know you guys have put $10B into this R&D, but we think that you should just let it go for free and not try to profit at all from your time and money."

T

Tr33hunter

Bottom line ironlung, had you not "paid your student loans down" with still2bigs money that cut would have only went from budgood, to still, and mopho. That's it on that side.

Some times in this life ya screw over the wrong people without even knowing it. It won't ever be over with you and still until he meets up with ya but I'm sure the rest appreciate the apology. Just be glad you paid him when you did. It was his last trip down there, money or not. I've never seen someone enjoy home invasion robberies as much as that weird asshole. He's a great guy if he is on your side but that dude will die in prison.

And TR33, that was me in the mustang with s2b that time. Only time we ever took my car to deliver clones. :sick0004:

TortureKill

TortureKill

This thread is disgusting. Wheres the love. Tired of folks whining about their clone onlys. U got the shit going on, than make some seed. Hold ur cut tight, do what u gotta do, but no more bickering and whining. Yall sound like a bunch elementary shits on the playground. Chill, grow, smoke, and chill. These clone onlys, the money, and greed, is destroying our movement. U think the Government is on our side with these dispensaries? NO they arent dumb, and they want to cause as much riff raff as possible. To all you greedy peeps, only in it for the money, eat shit. Your ruining this for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom