• Thread starter Green Mopho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bobby Smith

What movement are you speaking of?

I'm not gonna give you my entire POV on the whole "medical marijuana" scene, but suffice it to say I think 99% of it is kind of a crock of shit - I realize there are MANY legitimate medical users, so please don't come on here and argue with me by listing whatever ailments you may have - you are the exception, not the rule.

I'm all for weed being legalized, and I realize that a transitional phase of calling it "medical" is the best way to do this, but it seems like most of you cats are really buying into the hype and consider yourselves "medical users" and "bringing medicine to the people" - you really need to wake up and smell the coffee (IMHO).

90%+ (only went with 90% because I didn't wanna have an argument if I put 97%) of the people smoking your product are recreational users - that's not a fact I've read anywhere, simply an educated guess by me, but I dare one of you to prove me wrong.

So, if we can accept that we're not all Mother Teresas doing this for the small minority of medical patients who actually need it, is it now okay to make a profit off of the money of college kids and yuppies who are using it recreationally?

And no, money and greed aren't destroying your "movement" - money and greed breed competition.

Competition breeds innovation.

Innovation breeds better weed.

Simple as that.

Dorje

Dorje

So, if we can accept that we're not all Mother Teresas doing this for the small minority of medical patients who actually need it...

This may be true but it doesn't really change anything... my perspective is that weed can be helpful whether or not you have an ailment that is on the government's list. I do this for everyone that enjoys weed, I don't discriminate. Who am I to say who is more or less worthy to use weed? :rauch08:

B

Bobby Smith

This may be true but it doesn't really change anything... my perspective is that weed can be helpful whether or not you have an ailment that is on the government's list. I do this for everyone that enjoys weed, I don't discriminate. Who am I to say who is more or less worthy to use weed? :rauch08:

Of course it changes things!!

If you're now performing a service for people who are perfectly physically capable but lack either the time, money, or motivation to grow it themselves...............then you're now in a business relationship, and the principles of solid business apply, like not giving away trade secrets and being compensated for your time and effort.

Dorje

Dorje

Of course it changes things!!

If you're now performing a service for people who are perfectly physically capable but lack either the time, money, or motivation to grow it themselves...............then you're now in a business relationship, and the principles of solid business apply, like not giving away trade secrets and being compensated for your time and effort.

The medical / pharmaceutical industry is the worst as far as inflating costs and overcharging sick people.

H

haole

Bottom line ironlung, had you not "paid your student loans down" with still2bigs money that cut would have only went from budgood, to still, and mopho. That's it on that side.

Some times in this life ya screw over the wrong people without even knowing it. It won't ever be over with you and still until he meets up with ya but I'm sure the rest appreciate the apology. Just be glad you paid him when you did. It was his last trip down there, money or not. I've never seen someone enjoy home invasion robberies as much as that weird asshole. He's a great guy if he is on your side but that dude will die in prison.

And TR33, that was me in the mustang with s2b that time. Only time we ever took my car to deliver clones. :sick0004:

Now I know why the heads who passed me those elites last year said not to pass any to you group of clowns. Keep your southern charm bullshit.... I'll smoke my ghost, tahoe, white, Chemdog D all day. :mooning

TortureKill

TortureKill

what movement?

Whether you wanna call it medical or recreational use, marijuana is a plant, and we have more than a right to grow it however, where ever, and whenever we want. This is a right we were stripped of years ago, and I would like to see it made legal. Anyone should be able to grow this plant for whatever needs they see fit, without the fear of being incarcerated/fined, or losing any other freedoms. The medical route of course is just one route. Of course the govt has gotta have its hand in everything, and they ahve found a way for themselves to profit from this medical route. It shouldnt be this way, but it is what it is. prop 215 was just one small step towards full legalization of weed. Now the govt is going to propose all of these other propositions that are going to stir us away from our ultimate goal, and set us back who knows how many years. What it comes down to is what was stated in the first few sentences. The american govt should have no say in what kind of plants its citizens can grow and consume. It aint right. I say no to any proposition that doesnt allow us these simple human rights. Fuck all the legal jargon, guidelines and rules. This is our country, and this is our lives.

S

SoCoMMJ

Seriously ?

It seems fairly simple. If you want to keep your "special" cut in house, then keep it in house. Nobody cares.

Can't we all just get along ?
Answer: NO! That's the reason that the movement can never gain traction. We spend all our energy fighting each other instead of the real issues.

T

Tr33hunter

ironlung: all i gotta say is that i told you so!
holla
as far as the fighting goes..its the same folks talking shit over and over from IC all the way over to here at THC. they treat people like shit and lie and then wonder why they only get half ass genetics with pest/mold. fucking newbs coming here to this state thinking they going to run shit and all they do is Run thur mouth.
its about time your shit was exposed and you know who you are!

karma is a bitch

New York sucks!

TortureKill

TortureKill

Seriously ?

It seems fairly simple. If you want to keep your "special" cut in house, then keep it in house. Nobody cares.

Can't we all just get along ?
Answer: NO! That's the reason that the movement can never gain traction. We spend all our energy fighting each other instead of the real issues.

Exactly what Im getting at!!
Thank U!

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Thread closed. Too many complaints.

Home robberies. Sheesh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom