• Thread starter Douglas.C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wisher619

Wisher619

so IMO everyone is looking at this all wrong
it dosnt matter if you feed high and back off
feed low and raise until maximum growth is reached

1. Veg matters immensely.....you can actually load your plant in Veg and let it ride with ph'd water almost all the way through bloom
2. only till you have run any given strain at least 3x will you actually have a proper run
that is you have accumulated data to know where the plant should be in veg and flower
3. really Light is THE most important food for your plant

JMO
and everyone has one

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

so IMO everyone is looking at this all wrong
it dosnt matter if you feed high and back off
feed low and raise until maximum growth is reached

1. Veg matters immensely.....you can actually load your plant in Veg and let it ride with ph'd water almost all the way through bloom
2. only till you have run any given strain at least 3x will you actually have a proper run
that is you have accumulated data to know where the plant should be in veg and flower
3. really Light is THE most important food for your plant

JMO
and everyone has one
Whats up brother! Hoping all is well,,, im gonna piggyback off what you said...
It seems to me that my plants do the best when i can keep the light the proper distance away from the tops, and i seem to do pretty good staying around 1 to 1.4 in veg, and 1.6 -2.0 in flower. I have 2 different strains going right now in a rdwc system. I have the worst conundrum a person can have. 1 strain is really light green, and the other is darker, with very slight tip bending down here and there... So im bouncing around to see where my middle ground is. i was around 1.7 ec and i changed out system and jumped that to 2 ec.. i will monitor plants fro 48 hrs at this ec, and will adjust after determining how she responded..
I have did my best do get the exact ec that i need, but neither God, Mohammad, our even Jelly Roll could provide me that info,, I was told that is part of growing, and only thru trial and error, will i ever come close to knowing...
In my eyes this is grey area, as no one is gonna be the exact same numbers as another. This isnt as black and white, as say knowing where to put pH... I personally dont think there is a hugh difference between a plant grown at 1.2 ec and 1.6 ec or 1.8 ec when it comes to most mj plants.. the might be an exception to the rule..
Autism has many different levels or degrees of effect... I find that the above might be conflicted to some degree, but i fail to see that as a reason for not understanding... This really is also immaterial as wish stated, there is a lot of variables that will decide the ec strength, esp including the intensity of light. I am positive that a t5 and a de gavita will ask for different ec... Temps, rh, and vpd will also play a role... So there is apples, oranges, and a whole cabinet of other fruit to consider... just my 1 cent... sorry i spent the other penny!

Wisher619

Wisher619

Whats up brother! Hoping all is well,,, im gonna piggyback off what you said...
It seems to me that my plants do the best when i can keep the light the proper distance away from the tops, and i seem to do pretty good staying around 1 to 1.4 in veg, and 1.6 -2.0 in flower. I have 2 different strains going right now in a rdwc system. I have the worst conundrum a person can have. 1 strain is really light green, and the other is darker, with very slight tip bending down here and there... So im bouncing around to see where my middle ground is. i was around 1.7 ec and i changed out system and jumped that to 2 ec.. i will monitor plants fro 48 hrs at this ec, and will adjust after determining how she responded..
I have did my best do get the exact ec that i need, but neither God, Mohammad, our even Jelly Roll could provide me that info,, I was told that is part of growing, and only thru trial and error, will i ever come close to knowing...
In my eyes this is grey area, as no one is gonna be the exact same numbers as another. This isnt as black and white, as say knowing where to put pH... I personally dont think there is a hugh difference between a plant grown at 1.2 ec and 1.6 ec or 1.8 ec when it comes to most mj plants.. the might be an exception to the rule..
Autism has many different levels or degrees of effect... I find that the above might be conflicted to some degree, but i fail to see that as a reason for not understanding... This really is also immaterial as wish stated, there is a lot of variables that will decide the ec strength, esp including the intensity of light. I am positive that a t5 and a de gavita will ask for different ec... Temps, rh, and vpd will also play a role... So there is apples, oranges, and a whole cabinet of other fruit to consider... just my 1 cent... sorry i spent the other penny!
so the slight problem you are having is the very reason it is better to monocrop in each system......especially when growing for cash crop
as for Autism
I completely understand what he is talking about with us not being able to understand what he picks up on
with Autism many people are EXTREMELY hyper sensitive to taste/smell/touch etc. beyond the comprehension of the average human
and he may be able to pick up on the accumulation of heavy metals and excess N much more than the average person....even if burning white ash

so I side on the side of Douglas when it comes to his taste/smell......we really dont understand what it may taste like or smell like to him

but yes I think everything in cannabis is relative to what strain/light/rh/temp etc so there is no real scale
just like no 2 humans process food the same

Last edited:
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

so the slight problem you are having is the very reason it is better to monocrop in each system......especially when growing for cash crop
as for Autism
I completely understand what he is talking about with us not being able to understand what he picks up on
with Autism many people are EXTREMELY hyper sensitive to taste/smell/touch etc. beyond the comprehension of the average human
and he may be able to pick up on the accumulation of heavy metals and excess N much more than the acerage person....even if burning white ash

so I side on the side of Douglas when it comes to his taste/smell......we really dont understand what it may taste like or smell like to him

but yes I think everything in cannabis is relative to what strain/light/rh/temp etc so there is no real scale
just like no 2 humans process food the same
wow i never thought about that. So true! He may be able to process smells, tastes differently. Awesome point and i stand corrected as i firmly beleive that! 100%.. I know autistic ppl, one which is my frinds little boy.. I love that lil boys drive.. He can be hard to slow down, he can get upset easy, and a lot of times he is hard to understand, but he always leads on the hikes, and he is tough! And even tho he doesnt like waiting his turn at shooting the bb gun, he has became quite a decent shot.. He gets a lil impatient sometimes but hell so do i! lol just felt like adding that :)

Top Bottom