Holy smoke!!

• Thread starter greenjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenjoe

greenjoe

the photo is @ 6+weeks and into flower i may not trash her if i can find an area..she is looking perfect lambsbread

stringy?

uhh buddy you just wait..its called a long flower sativa

like i mentioned not for the weak of heart with indica fatness in their eyes

all the best

i am embarrassed to say i have not grown a sativa since 85....

greenjoe

greenjoe

ding..ding..ding..
ok upon further examination...pic # 1...is a fem g-13 haze..official

pic # 3....Malawi gold...Female...

and 1 fem violator kush....( no pic)

So far 3 females

greenjoe

greenjoe

1st....malawi gold....not sexed yet

2nd....(left side)Mozambique poison ..right side..G-13 haze

3rd....(left side) other mozambique ..right side..violator kush

4th.....mulanje gold....other one was a male

taking the place of that male(or any male) will be..HGS seeds..Black Queen (1) and Electric fruit punch (1)

DSC04313
DSC04314
DSC04315
DSC04316
greenjoe

greenjoe

holy smoke seeds

at 20 days...a few are already over a foot....so far it looks like 2 males 6 females......but 3 are still undecided so i am calling them females....

ops forgot the other pic...but generally same thing

DSC04323
greenjoe

greenjoe

hope ye are 12/12

you really nailed down indoor fast
thanks northone......whats up with the curling leaves ?normal for sativa?

yes 12/12...these are going to be big i believe.....my vialotor kush..its just in the back of the pic...i think i will have to take off theose fraking massive fan leafs .....blocking all light to plant.....maybe just half of the fan leaf

johnursery

johnursery

sativa's can be very sensitive to nutes, to me it looks like its maybe starting to show some signs of bieng just very slightly overfed, slight curling and the bottom leaves look a little darker than towards the top of the plant, she may be a more lime green than dark green for a healthy color IMHO i grew some SMCG a little while ago and it taught me some humbling lessons, she was a giant but i cant wait to do it again!

phenotyper

phenotyper

Just popping back in to say that I just received a bunch of their gear and I am watching this closely!

12x Malawi Gold Regular
and the free pack consisting of:
2 x Malawi Gold Reg, 2 x Mozambique Poison Reg, 2 x Mulanje Gold

Will be a while before I pop these, but stoked to find some gems in these!

greenjoe

greenjoe

thankyou greenjoe for showing me that i must finish the lambsbread

she is now in scrog position under a blackstar 240 flower unit

i have noticed that sativas seems to like way way less lumens

perhaps leds are for them..we shall see

lambsbread ..previously done under 500w for 7weeks

now under leds in her own room so she can intersexually express
to her nodes content

very nice....very

greenjoe

greenjoe

well...they are in 10" net pots ebb n flo.and after 3 weeks from seed(12/12) the roots are already throught the pot....i had to top every branch and top as they are already taking over the place......16" high and 14" across....mmm me thinks i am going to have a problem

greenjoe

greenjoe

looks like i got a sick one or something......it is the smallest of the bunch....but i would say it is something that i am doing wrong....

greenjoe

greenjoe

before i toss him i just want to make sure he is a male....this plant is huge...if i had the room,he would be a dad

DSC04351
E

Edisonzmedicine

before i toss him i just want to make sure he is a male....this plant is huge...if i had the room,he would be a dad

If you want to keep it as a dad make some cuttings and take them through the bonsai process. They require only a small amount of space and will produce a decent amount of cuttings for production.

greenjoe

greenjoe

If you want to keep it as a dad make some cuttings and take them through the bonsai process. They require only a small amount of space and will produce a decent amount of cuttings for production.

he is gone.........but next big guy i will

Latest posts

Top Bottom