Holy smoke!!

• Thread starter greenjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenjoe

greenjoe

Take those malawi colas and lay em flat under the screen and let the tiny budlets

become full tiny colas..believe me you got time..

don't let those branches grow up like that..

the other way will triple yield

ya ....got to get to that very very soon.....this 2 job stuff is wearing this old goat out....i need a vacation!!!!!...(2 jobs as in working not gardening)

but i will do that right NOW!!

i think cuba just called me..:))

greenjoe

greenjoe

Take those malawi colas and lay em flat under the screen and let the tiny budlets

become full tiny colas..believe me you got time..

don't let those branches grow up like that..

the other way will triple yield

hahaha...the funny part.....i have the time....geez i thought i could take some samples for christmas holidays

K

KushFields

Looking good GreenJoe! I have a few Mulanje in veg, so I'm excited to see how yours turn out before I flip my ladies!

I have one question for you: how similar are the mozambique and malawi to the mulanje? Seems like all three are just localized/acclimatized variants of the malawi heritage... but I could be wrong.

Anyhow, great work... keep it green! :cool0041:

greenjoe

greenjoe

Looking good GreenJoe! I have a few Mulanje in veg, so I'm excited to see how yours turn out before I flip my ladies!

I have one question for you: how similar are the mozambique and malawi to the mulanje? Seems like all three are just localized/acclimatized variants of the malawi heritage... but I could be wrong.

Anyhow, great work... keep it green! :cool0041:

from what i can see..the malawi grows taller...than the other 2...and if i labelled correctly the mozambique is the shorter less bushier than the malawi and mulanje
the mulanje seems to have thinner stems also....

greenjoe

greenjoe

ok just looked in after a much needed break.. and they got even taller....buds are getting fatter and thicker(thats what she said)......and they are giving off just a slight fragrance

looking good!!

Nutts

Nutts

lights fell and took out half of the plants...:(

Im on my knees right noe shaking my fists at the sky yelling...DAM YOU LIGHT DAAAAAMMMM YOOOOUUUUU...SORRY to hear it man..those girs are nice looking

convex

convex

ok just looked in after a much needed break.. and they got even taller....buds are getting fatter and thicker(thats what she said)......and they are giving off just a slight fragrance

looking good!!

Excelllent!

Cheers

phenotyper

phenotyper

I am still chugging along for the ride. I have a ton of these seeds and haven't popped any yet. Cannot wait to see how they turn out!

greenjoe

greenjoe

budz are getting bigger..not to much frost yet....they do smell oh so sweet!!

can't find my camera cable...pics when i do

E

E.T.

you sure do inspire me to get another sativa project off the ground...
keep up the great work joe

greenjoe

greenjoe

thanks E.T.......one thing i noticed about these 3 strains....is when they started to flower..everything was going smooth.....now that they are all flowering..and not to far off from harvest...they do not seem to like light close to them..like i am talking at least 3-4 feet away from the light....the branches closer to the light all fan leaves turning yellow...i guess here comes the hard part...pics when i find my cable

E

E.T.

hmmm. maybe northone will chime in with his insight...
how far along are they at this point? are you still feeding?

greenjoe

greenjoe

the malawi will be the first...another 2-3 weeks and the other 2 probably 3-4..no more feeding..just tap water for the last week now....did i mention that they really smell good...

greenjoe

greenjoe

know i know for next time......

northone<<<....yup ..stacked calyxes for the last 12-15 days....on the malawi for the last 15-23 days now...i will sample some from all for a christmas gift to me.....i still have a bit of the g-13 haze going ..for 12 weeks now..chop day tmr for her

Top Bottom