Holy smoke!!

• Thread starter greenjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenjoe

greenjoe

The stickiness has started ...on all 3, but more on the malawi ..mozambique and mulanje have different buds...a bit tighter

greenjoe

greenjoe

oh and on the mozambique....any branch or stems that gets a fair sized bud ...will bend over...EVERY stem branch has to be tied or secured ....very thin stems and branches...but smells really sweet

johnursery

johnursery

looks amazing, i love the sativa love ive been seeing on the forum lately!

phenotyper

phenotyper

I cannot wait to see the end result of this! Thanks so much for sharing, the sativa love is great around here lately. I cannot wait to pop mine. What do they smell like right now?

greenjoe

greenjoe

I cannot wait to see the end result of this! Thanks so much for sharing, the sativa love is great around here lately. I cannot wait to pop mine. What do they smell like right now?
The end is near......The malawi smells sweet fruity....The mozambique and mulaje smell of lemon....grapefruit.....Also the buds are a lot tighter and bigger on the mozambique and mulanje...maybe that has to do with them being further from the light.....the malawi's were closer to the light and the buds are not as tight,but the bottom of the malawi's have better bud density
They are getting really sticky..when you touch the buds..your fingers are shinning with resin....also a lot of popcorn buds were taken off and are in the process of being bubbled.......the malawi's are days away!!!!!

greenjoe

greenjoe

chop..chop....timber..malawi's are down

lots and lots of leaf..hours of trimming:dull ....half of buds are loose and sticky...other half tighter,BUT lots of trimming...straight into bubble with these 2....except the tighter buds

The mozambique is half ready and also the mulanje....much tighter buds on the mulanje out of the 3...then it is the mozambique...

Best smelling so far...mozambique poison....very lemony:mmm

greenjoe

greenjoe

mmmmm...the malawi's ..from my experience have light fluffybuds compared to the mozambique and mulanje...so when they dry..you don't get much..perfect for bubble hash though

after smoking some cured(semi cured..15 days)....pretty good head buzz.....the malawi that is

M

midnightfarmer

I too have a interest in Malawi gold after watching strain hunters and would really like peoples ideas about it being grown outside? Has it be climateised to Hollands weather?
What is a easy strain for first time outsiders?

This is my first post so 'Hi' everyone! ; )

greenjoe

greenjoe

it takes over 100 days to flower outdoors...and it would grow over 10 feet for sure

greenjoe

greenjoe

ok...They are down.......The malawi grew big...but in the end not much weight,due to her airy buds

the mozambique and mulanje stayed at a controllable 5 feet-ish in height ..and bigger buds

report in a week

Also i won't be growing 5 sativas at the same time again

NebulasINbloom

NebulasINbloom

Good job, brotha. I ordered the Nepali Rukum and Malawi. I'll have a handful of different ladies to choose from of each. Don't forget to let us know how it is :)

Top Bottom