Homebrew420s' Seed Creation and Selection

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I go to edit on pic rotate any direction save then go back and rotate it proper and on that save it saves it right ? And mines iPhone so I don't know if that helps

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

If you have clones of that mutant and want to keep it I have a suggestion I grew some RockLock that did that and I got it growing reg after a process... I think it's a root disease??? Let me know if you want my two cents

homebrew420

homebrew420

Yeah I believe it is genetic. Clones of f-13 have varying degrees of this and lose it entirely in flower. I'll see if my buddy has any picts.
While we wait for that I have a few nice ladies who'd like to show off
Snowcap
View attachment 298916

homebrew420

homebrew420

So no matter what I do posting picks always rotates them left. Its not turning the photos 90º. Strange. Not on facebook.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Looking great Sifu! See you this week sometime. Got the Erkle for you as well. Need to put in that 5 inch exhaust on the south wall also for dedicated separate AC exhaust when you got time bro.
BB

Nutts

Nutts

This here is a skywalker cross I created with a male nl x la confidential just fimd and tied her Down

Nutts

Nutts

Another shot of the first generation. Quick question. Should I be pollenating one of these with the original pollen or pollen from the best of these ones that turn out male?

Big Hempin

Big Hempin

I had an ams seedling have mutant leaves... 1/3 of her f1 had mutant leafs...

homebrew420

homebrew420

Nice is that your own seed? Love the looks of the big cabage leafs.

Thanks for all the kind words farmers!
Tomorrow I will be making an open pollination using 2 NL males and 5 females, 303 citrus pheno, we should have some nice ones frome this. NL males have been cloned so we can make more/other crosses if progeny proves worthy..

Peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

Just planted a lode of new seeds. 5 Pink dawg#1, Jaws, 4 Grape God f3 from Walter whitefire, 6 Hillbilly Hobby (pre98 x Moonshine haze), 5 Depaks, deep chunk x pck, 9 Green Crack xDPD, and 3 pck x tahoe og. Starting to really think about tje outdoor season.

Going to have to do some of these under the sun somwhere. Theses pck crosses got me itching to grow outside. And to test a few others like the Uncle Willy.
Here is some Flo, Bob's cut.
20130323 161338

Top Bottom