Homebrew420s' Seed Creation and Selection

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

None of g13 came up yet, don't have much hope. Gifter of these also tried a few with no luck. Green crack dpd are at 50% currently, any cross with pck is up and strong. Hillbilly hobby are all up. Grape god are 3for 4.

Big Hempin

Big Hempin

germ seeds not springing up... must be old or bad seeds... i had seeds spring up and couldnt pop their shell a few times

homebrew420

homebrew420

Just got a "3leaf trainwreck" and a Vietnam variety. The Nam was obtained in the county by the gifter. We are now testing an old school haze and shiva skunk.
Here's the nam
20130404 131617

homebrew420

homebrew420

All 5. They look to be some of the stronger seedlings in the bunch. Didnt do as well withe Gren Crack x DPD. Got 80%, first time I let them sit less than a week after harvest.oh well. Got others to look at so no biggy.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Oh forgot to mention 2 of the 4 G-13 came up, only 4 years in storage. Have 8 Green Crack x DPD, hillbilly hobby went 6 for 8 all PCK and Tahoe OG hybrids popped right up. Get a pict later. Fatband, the 2 rhino x headband seeds came up. Only 2 for 4 on the Grape God f3s from walterwhitefire.
Peace

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Sounds like a blast with all those genetics can't wait to hear about all of their individual intricacies!

homebrew420

homebrew420

The last of Jaws gear DPD Ix, that rich red/purple

20130407 093512

A little blurry. And too late now to take another. Taken yesterday. In this cross with 4 females to sample from the all trended toward the magik and its mom. Bitter sweet licorice. Subtle though. Effects come on after a few minutes. Just a bit shorter lived effects than one would hope. About an hour. Oh well pressing on.
Crossed our studly NL boys to Blue Dream, a sour OG, lost dawg, jamband, cherry diesel

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Wow! I'm sure everyone appreciates the high standards, and the R&D is having fun testing I bet!

JAWS

JAWS

The last of Jaws gear DPD Ix, that rich red/purple

View attachment 304469
A little blurry. And too late now to take another. Taken yesterday. In this cross with 4 females to sample from the all trended toward the magik and its mom. Bitter sweet licorice. Subtle though. Effects come on after a few minutes. Just a bit shorter lived effects than one would hope. About an hour. Oh well pressing on.
Crossed our studly NL boys to Blue Dream, a sour OG, lost dawg, jamband, cherry diesel

ya my brother the DPD has never been known for its potence more for the colorful genetics and its over all yield, and from the looks of that pic you got both...mainly made those and the PLAT DOJO for other to breed with for those two likes in mind....

where did ya get the GREEN CRACK * DPD?......

peace:)

homebrew420

homebrew420

DPD, you said it. Mellow stone bland flavor but that color! Made the GC x DPD. I think the 2 will blend well. Hoping for better plant structure and strength. Had the males dropping same time as the GC, i had to do it.

homebrew420

homebrew420

F2s have been made. There will probably be 50+ from each pheno. Maybe more. I have both males and 3 sets of frozen pollen. The 2 boys have also been crossed to the M-i-S, Magik, StarDawg, Blue Dream, Acid, and Chemdog 91....so I got that goin for me. ALl the females as did the males, have a citrus aroma, some very heay and some more mulch and diesel. All good and moderately generic but nice. Large to moderate size flowers with moderate resin coverage, good vigor overall and 1.5x stretch on a nearly homogenized group. The males where huge with equal or larger flower, not in weight of course, than the females. Massive pollen drops over a 2 week period.

Also crossing the Jam(Caribbean variety) to Chemdog 91, Kosher Kush, Truth, a very sour OG(from DNA seed), my Magik, Darkness(DPD) Moonshine Haze and a few more I can't remember.

This week will commence the begining of a real reversal project starting with Pre98 Bubba, then with the Lemon skunk. STS will be used.

peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

So here is a little oops...
20130422 154851

Also just dropped a Sour Fuck, single bag seed. She turned out nice.

Anyone in san diego want to hook up this week?

Top Bottom