Homebrew420s' Seed Creation and Selection

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

Oh these are all fine btw. A few Green crack dpd not looking great but a full recovery

homebrew420

homebrew420

MG my man! It is hazey pheno. Easy 1.5/1000 good growers could I think pull almost 2. I am still progressing...so 1.5 is solid.

F'ing Colorado! 65 one day, with balmy night to boot, then I go to work and a snow storm shows up and drops another 3". Its nearly may! Wtf.
Oh well should blame Mama Nature for my stupidity...oh wait yes I can I am a human! Yea haw!

homebrew420

homebrew420

So here are a few hybrids of our Tahoe OG male and the Grape Ape. The one on the right is pink. All smell sweet and hazey. Sadly the largest is near odorless. Lame. The smoke test will be in a few weeks
And we cannot wait. Also finishing in the coming weeks we will have a few Truth x Tahoe no name on these other that T3. Some variation between the few we grew but all amazing so far. The Maui Wowie x Tahoe, Tahooi will be finishing soon as well.
Sadly we know so little, genetically, about the plants grow, most were from clones, not so many at this point but still unknown origin of many
20130422 105524

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Good Lord HB420 are those half gal.? what do you usually get per plant like that im starting to see more and more smaller root containers

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Very nice!!!! Love how much bud you get with a 6inch RW cube. Did you say the Grape Ape was a female? Once I have gdp x c99 f4s, I will pick a kickass male and we should set a date, if you still have her. Should be around New Year. I've been in love with the Grape Ape for 5 years, but can't find the pheno I smoked out of Colo Springs. The guy who grew it was a real stingy bastard.....wouldn't give up even for 5 of my best strains to trade. I called it "the fur". The resin glands were more like long long hairs, which looked like white fur on the purplish pink bud. Some of the best tasting bud around, imo.

Have a great weekend brother. I need to get my ass up to the shop soon. I'm out of buds and the Alien 4 doesn't come down for another two weeks. I will have beans from her ready....
(Chemdog bx2 x Hogs Breath) x (Alien OG x Chemdog #4) .....I'll make sure to bring a few.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Cave those #3 bags about an actual 1.5 gallons of media if that makes sense.8w x 10" deep

Mg done aand done. Next rime I see you I ll have an ape fir ya. She is amazing. Indy heavy and superb flavor.

So here is a Mazar filled with the soon to be northern lights hybrid. Prob big resin covered 9wk flowers.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Where's the pic? Looks like I might have gd99 f5s ready by November next year. If I'm that far in, I can wait another generation.. Let's wait till then, unless you want to get rid of her. How's the yield on the Ape?

JAWS

JAWS

great looking gear you got there my friend, looks like your going to have some very nice hybrids to look though...

very nice:)

homebrew420

homebrew420

Thank guys!
MG the M-I-S is the mazar-I-Sharif. I have 4 fems and 3 dudes. Open pollination will begin in 3 weeks.
Thanks Jaws. Its imprssive how much vigor the Tahoe imparts to the offspring.

homebrew420

homebrew420

You were asking pollen donor? NL citrus pheno. All were citrusy too I think I am going to call those, Lights of Gur-e Mar. More likely that's where thes seeds originated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom