Homebrew420s' Seed Creation and Selection

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

Yes it really is. The flavor is truly something to savor. Some find it too intense, and have desribed it as "raunchy." Kush, Coffee, earth, leather, mulch, cocoa and a little death funk(?). Intense. Colorful with rich purple and general darkness, very potent and a descent yield too boot. A resin bomb to be sure.

Here is another Lemon Skunk from GH seeds
P3020003

This is our BooBerry, a seelcted Blueberry from Nor Cal. Not sweet. Hippy feet stink! To the MAX!
P3090017

Pre98 Bubba
P3090024

Oh and here is one for the LED lovers! One of our veg areas.
P3020004

There are more to come... Sorry about the poor shots. Going to work on technique for proper lighting under these intense
HPS.
Thanks for stopping in.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Jaws for sure, the XXX is pretty dank I think. The flavor is what I feel could be described as the manliest of the of the OGs. That may sound stupid but most ladies that smell it are sort of turned off by it. Not sure what it is, very rich and deep.

On a side note the XXX will be crossed back on itself again usin the progeny of the first Bx. There will be a parallel line that will be crossed on to th Tahoe male. Didn't have a proper plant to create new seeds this run. On the next Tahoe dusting winners such as Lemon Skunk, OG(DNA), Sour OG, Chem Sour D, Pre98, F-13, Alpha Diesel, and XXX of course. Would love to get a hold of that Ghost OG

So I almost forgot to mention our current seed room is now full, awaiting the stud in just a few short weeks. Here is the line-up all to be dusted with a monster Tahoe OG male:
Pre 98
OG (DNA)
Maui Wowie
Flo
The TRUTH
Bubble Gum
Lemon Skunk
White Widow
Pakistan Chitral Kush, (3 purple lemon cleaner scented ladies)
Somango, (nearly 2lbs/1000w)
Lost Dawg, lanky low yielding UBER dank, chemmed out diesel- burnt rubber smell, resin bomb)

Lets hope for the best.

Qleanerquest, good to see ya here bud. Thanks for stopping

Peace

JAWS

JAWS

Jaws for sure, the XXX is pretty dank I think. The flavor is what I feel could be described as the manliest of the of the OGs. That may sound stupid but most ladies that smell it are sort of turned off by it. Not sure what it is, very rich and deep.

On a side note the XXX will be crossed back on itself again usin the progeny of the first Bx. There will be a parallel line that will be crossed on to th Tahoe male. Didn't have a proper plant to create new seeds this run. On the next Tahoe dusting winners such as Lemon Skunk, OG(DNA), Sour OG, Chem Sour D, Pre98, F-13, Alpha Diesel, and XXX of course. Would love to get a hold of that Ghost OG

So I almost forgot to mention our current seed room is now full, awaiting the stud in just a few short weeks. Here is the line-up all to be dusted with a monster Tahoe OG male:
Pre 98
OG (DNA)
Maui Wowie
Flo
The TRUTH
Bubble Gum
Lemon Skunk
White Widow
Pakistan Chitral Kush, (3 purple lemon cleaner scented ladies)
Somango, (nearly 2lbs/1000w)
Lost Dawg, lanky low yielding UBER dank, chemmed out diesel- burnt rubber smell, resin bomb)

Lets hope for the best.

Qleanerquest, good to see ya here bud. Thanks for stopping

Peace

ahh smoking in here now my brother well that settles it i guess i need to reach out and grab some XXX if i can!!.....

that ALPHA DIESEL is it the one from years back?? if so AWESOME if not how is she these days?...

PCK nice GEAR to have in-hand still not grabbed any of those yet got a friend who has some but for some reason we just cant seem to get anything done between us....

LOST DAWG sends me in two direction love the RESIN BOMB but hate the LOW YIELDER statement......

so are you done with the GRAPE APE as far as making more HYBRIDS??.
peace bro:)

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Great thread HomeBrew. As you asked, I put a thread out on the Cannabis Infirmary about that very cheap pyrethium based spray I found that just decimates russet mites like none of the other mite killers/prevention at twice and three times the cost I have previously bought and used. Looking forward to further posts in your threads.
The Bluzboy

homebrew420

homebrew420

Bluzboy my man whats up? I will be seeing you here real soon.

Jaws brother, We will make sure that XXX lands in your area somehow... the Alpha D is legit freind grows it. Taste great, Diesel goodness and big flowers. The Lost Dawg is honestly one of the all time tastiest smokes, for head stash if anybody still does that,haha.
PCK is mediocre smoke. Pleasant is how I would describe it. Great for med patients though. mellow and relaxing.
The Grape Ape was forgotten on the original list but will be dusted as well thanks for the reminder, hahahaha. Knew there was one I kept forgetting.

It will be intersting to see the 2 different lines of XXX emerge. We may end up doing the same with other strains. Who the hell knows.

Peace

JAWS

JAWS

Bluzboy my man whats up? I will be seeing you here real soon.

Jaws brother, We will make sure that XXX lands in your area somehow... the Alpha D is legit freind grows it. Taste great, Diesel goodness and big flowers. The Lost Dawg is honestly one of the all time tastiest smokes, for head stash if anybody still does that,haha.
PCK is mediocre smoke. Pleasant is how I would describe it. Great for med patients though. mellow and relaxing.
The Grape Ape was forgotten on the original list but will be dusted as well thanks for the reminder, hahahaha. Knew there was one I kept forgetting.

It will be intersting to see the 2 different lines of XXX emerge. We may end up doing the same with other strains. Who the hell knows.

Peace

sounds like a plan to me my friend BREED ON...
very nice:)

homebrew420

homebrew420

There has been 3 official varieties to the list
Grape Ape
GDP, Ken's
Cherry Diesel

The male will enter in 2 weeks. and hang until 4-5 days pollen drop then culled.
We have an Alien Dog as well that may just have to get dusted as well.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Man, have I got some seeds of some new hybrids for you to play with brother. Any day now, Medicine Man and Critical Mass will be showing up from Mr. Nice and Attitude as well. Will be adding some of those beans for you all to the incredible array I sent you an email on earlier. Looking forward to getting together. My new Jardin DR240IIW for blooming should be showing up here like tomorrow. I think I might put in a small park bench for us to sit on in it for when you visit.
The Bluzboy

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

very impressive list you have there HB420. a bunch of winners fa sho. gonna have to come out and say it tho =. im deeply jealous only the Co boys get to play with your toys. hopefully i can talk a rocky mountain bro to swoop some when they drop. keep up the good work bro. im tuned in now

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
There has been 3 official varieties to the list
Grape Ape
GDP, Ken's
Cherry Diesel

The male will enter in 2 weeks. and hang until 4-5 days pollen drop then culled.
We have an Alien Dog as well that may just have to get dusted as well.

That Cherry Diesel is by far better then any of the denver medcan cup entries I sampled. Potent and delish.

outwest

14erBoulder

14erBoulder

Howdy Folks, I work with HB420 and I will be helping answer any questions he may be too busy to immediately get to. I also have access to the complete picture catalog of anything we have produced in the last two years, shoot a message if you want hi def photos.

OW- Thanks for the Cherry D love. The Lost Dawg is really stretchy but the major issue with her is that she never stacks internodes, so yield is always a problem. Our best luck has come from long LED veg, but she still has never broken 1lb/1Kw. I suppose good things do come in small packages!

Top Bottom