Homebrew420s' Seed Creation and Selection

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

Hey what the ? 14erBoulder. Hey great to see you. Feel free to post any of the photos I know there are better picts then with my crappy camera.
Outwest some of these will obe immediately available and other will need testing first.
Pre 98
Chemdog 91
XXX
Lemon Skunk
The rest will need testing to find there worth.

Deep my man you know it in the works. Talk soon

Bigcheese thanks for stopping bud. We are very lucky to be working the varieties we have and testing new ones right after one another.

420Alldazes nice to have ya. thanks for stopping by.

Psilobuds, the XXX will be our first Bx2 released to a limited group for testing. Then if proven worthy, released.

There is another side project I have been working on for a little while. Based on Outlaws Magic Merlin, I have decided to go in another direction. The original was a very dense very stout indica of wonderful flavor and knock out stone. This however was not really what I was looking for in my smoke. Made F2s sprouted a few and found an insteant keeper. Clear potent high of long duration and little, if any tolerance build-up. The smell was bitter sweet and herbal. unique in my experience. Made a Bx to original father, pollen stored in freezer for over a year and a half. A few dozen seeds was all I got. from these seeds I for another instant winner, resembling the mother but with much better yields and even stronger effects and bag appeal. I have both male and female of this generation. Crossed the male on to the original Magic Merlin from seed. Which bring us to the current gen of that I am calling Magic.
Quick re cap
Outlaw genetics Magic Merlin#1 (GDP x Double Purple Doja)--->F1-->Bx1 to original(same MM father)--> male pollinated original MM#1. Current gen being tested at our gardens. As these progress and we find, or dont, females and males. Clones will be taken of any and all candidates for the next gen of Magic.These plants should only lightly resemble Outlaws original. I am hopping to get some of the color back into this one. The MM original male inparted color to everything he dusted. Also made Master kush x Magic Merlin, and a few God x MM. They past on the density of veg growth to the point of nuisance. Amazing color on the SoCal Magic though.
I will keep ya posted.

Pict tomorrow

Peace

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
my pleasure bro. which club/s are these going to be available and estimated cost?

I'd assume they'd start at 14er Holistics and 14er Holistics North, both in Boulder.

On that note, I'll throw out some of my favorites that they produce. . .

Great Northern - NL5xMTF cross. Unique flavor and NL potency. A real treat.

Moby Dick - Also known as Brazilian Haze, classic haze flavor and upbeat sativa high.

The Truth - A jamaican landrace that they've worked to perfection. Earthy flavors and a strong buzz.

Tutankhamen - A cheesy variety, haven't seen it around in a while.

Cherry Diesel - Don't know that background but it tastes like it sounds and feels like a diesel.

Lost Dawg - Don't know the background on this sparse buds with incredible flavor and stone.

They always have a chem or diesel on hand, clones in their north location too.

Good stuff. Look forward to seeing some of it in seed form.

outwest

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

im a cali guy, gonna have to talk a Co friend into making a trip for me when it goes down
I'd assume they'd start at 14er Holistics and 14er Holistics North, both in Boulder.

On that note, I'll throw out some of my favorites that they produce. . .

Great Northern - NL5xMTF cross. Unique flavor and NL potency. A real treat.

Moby Dick - Also known as Brazilian Haze, classic haze flavor and upbeat sativa high.

The Truth - A jamaican landrace that they've worked to perfection. Earthy flavors and a strong buzz.

Tutankhamen - A cheesy variety, haven't seen it around in a while.

Cherry Diesel - Don't know that background but it tastes like it sounds and feels like a diesel.

Lost Dawg - Don't know the background on this sparse buds with incredible flavor and stone.

They always have a chem or diesel on hand, clones in their north location too.

Good stuff. Look forward to seeing some of it in seed form.

outwest

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Howdy Folks, I work with HB420 and I will be helping answer any questions he may be too busy to immediately get to. I also have access to the complete picture catalog of anything we have produced in the last two years, shoot a message if you want hi def photos.

OW- Thanks for the Cherry D love. The Lost Dawg is really stretchy but the major issue with her is that she never stacks internodes, so yield is always a problem. Our best luck has come from long LED veg, but she still has never broken 1lb/1Kw. I suppose good things do come in small packages!

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Welcome 14'er. And hey my Avatar is a pic of your Shiskaberry at day 52 of bloom in my SJ DR150W. I and a bunch of my red carded Nam vet buddies, we old war dogs are headed your way for visit all together from way up north real soon.

deep buddy

deep buddy

Hey what the ? 14erBoulder. Hey great to see you. Feel free to post any of the photos I know there are better picts then with my crappy camera.
Outwest some of these will obe immediately available and other will need testing first.
Pre 98
Chemdog 91
XXX
Lemon Skunk
The rest will need testing to find there worth.

Deep my man you know it in the works. Talk soon

Bigcheese thanks for stopping bud. We are very lucky to be working the varieties we have and testing new ones right after one another.

420Alldazes nice to have ya. thanks for stopping by.

Psilobuds, the XXX will be our first Bx2 released to a limited group for testing. Then if proven worthy, released.

There is another side project I have been working on for a little while. Based on Outlaws Magic Merlin, I have decided to go in another direction. The original was a very dense very stout indica of wonderful flavor and knock out stone. This however was not really what I was looking for in my smoke. Made F2s sprouted a few and found an insteant keeper. Clear potent high of long duration and little, if any tolerance build-up. The smell was bitter sweet and herbal. unique in my experience. Made a Bx to original father, pollen stored in freezer for over a year and a half. A few dozen seeds was all I got. from these seeds I for another instant winner, resembling the mother but with much better yields and even stronger effects and bag appeal. I have both male and female of this generation. Crossed the male on to the original Magic Merlin from seed. Which bring us to the current gen of that I am calling Magic.
Quick re cap
Outlaw genetics Magic Merlin#1 (GDP x Double Purple Doja)--->F1-->Bx1 to original(same MM father)--> male pollinated original MM#1. Current gen being tested at our gardens. As these progress and we find, or dont, females and males. Clones will be taken of any and all candidates for the next gen of Magic.These plants should only lightly resemble Outlaws original. I am hopping to get some of the color back into this one. The MM original male inparted color to everything he dusted. Also made Master kush x Magic Merlin, and a few God x MM. They past on the density of veg growth to the point of nuisance. Amazing color on the SoCal Magic though.
I will keep ya posted.

Pict tomorrow

Peace

"There is another side project I have been working on for a little while. Based on Outlaws Magic Merlin, I have decided to go in another direction. The original was a very dense very stout indica of wonderful flavor and knock out stone. This however was not really what I was looking for in my smoke. Made F2s sprouted a few and found an insteant keeper. Clear potent high of long duration and little, if any tolerance build-up. The smell was bitter sweet and herbal. unique in my experience. Made a Bx to original father, pollen stored in freezer for over a year and a half. A few dozen seeds was all I got. from these seeds I for another instant winner, resembling the mother but with much better yields and even stronger effects and bag appeal. I have both male and female of this generation. Crossed the male on to the original Magic Merlin from seed. Which bring us to the current gen of that I am calling Magic.
Quick re cap
Outlaw genetics Magic Merlin#1 (GDP x Double Purple Doja)--->F1-->Bx1 to original(same MM father)--> male pollinated original MM#1. Current gen being tested at our gardens. As these progress and we find, or dont, females and males. Clones will be taken of any and all candidates for the next gen of Magic.These plants should only lightly resemble Outlaws original. I am hopping to get some of the color back into this one. The MM original male inparted color to everything he dusted. Also made Master kush x Magic Merlin, and a few God x MM. They past on the density of veg growth to the point of nuisance. Amazing color on the SoCal Magic though. "
I will keep ya posted"

now that is exciting man cant wait to try that!!!!:)

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter

Man that lemon skunk looks dank how many packs did you have to pop to find that babe? Also is the tahoe og male from Cali connection? I had every CC tahoe herm crazy on me infact every cc strain i grew hermied I did find 1 solid Julius Caesar but out of the 4 or 5 strains and a pack of each i popped i only found 2 keepers the pre98 bubba s1 and the 1 Julius Caesar. Any way sounds like you have sme interesting cross coming can't wait to see how they turn out good luck stay frosty bro late

homebrew420

homebrew420

Prodigy great to see you here. A single pack of gh Lemon skunk. It is even better than it looks. i promise. On the Tahoe male, so far so good just brought down 3 LSOG, LS x Tahoe.. no issues seen. We will pop another group of hybrids sired by the Tahoe before release of course. To ensure both improvement and stability. All the initial hybrids we have with this male are made from varieties we have grown for some time and are fully aware of all the little quirks. So if things go haywire we should know its from the male....mostly.
Hard to predict things in the beginning. But thats what we should all be seeing soon enough.
Thanks for the interest.

Peace

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Prodigy great to see you here. A single pack of gh Lemon skunk. It is even better than it looks. i promise. On the Tahoe male, so far so good just brought down 3 LSOG, LS x Tahoe.. no issues seen. We will pop another group of hybrids sired by the Tahoe before release of course. To ensure both improvement and stability. All the initial hybrids we have with this male are made from varieties we have grown for some time and are fully aware of all the little quirks. So if things go haywire we should know its from the male....mostly.
Hard to predict things in the beginning. But thats what we should all be seeing soon enough.
Thanks for the interest.

Peace

what types of phenos are you seeing in this cross. sounds insane. i love me some tahoe. i bet you can find a juiced up tahoe pheno in there somewhere.

deep buddy

deep buddy

Man that lemon skunk looks dank how many packs did you have to pop to find that babe? Also is the tahoe og male from Cali connection? I had every CC tahoe herm crazy on me infact every cc strain i grew hermied I did find 1 solid Julius Caesar but out of the 4 or 5 strains and a pack of each i popped i only found 2 keepers the pre98 bubba s1 and the 1 Julius Caesar. Any way sounds like you have sme interesting cross coming can't wait to see how they turn out good luck stay frosty bro late
i have a very similar pheno of that lemon skunk it is a bad mufuka!
Thanks for the interest.

Peace
hey homebrew420 any pics of the chem v 91 cut im dying to see what i in for!!!!????

homebrew420

homebrew420

Big Cheese, so far we haven't really seen a ton of dominant influencing from the Tahoe side. However 1 comes to mind, i will snap a photo tomorrow and post. Structure seemed to differ from mother we shall soon see about the rest the important stuff. The vigor was a big influence, hybrid vigor to the max. stretching like an OG.
Deep I will try to get a photo up tomorrow she is deep into flower too, so should be what you seek. I second the comment about the that Lemon Skunk, it looks like the same plant.I will hit you up this weekend my man.

I walked into the damn seed room and was admiring the growth then forgot to snap a photo. tomorrow. I promise.
Also just dropped into a cube...Rare Dankness' Scott's OG, Bubba x Rare Dankness #1. Time to see what these folk have to offer. Also a pack, 6, of Moonshine Haze. Too long for production but that one might be a whole lot of fun.

Got some good news from a close friend. He is going to be focusing on hazes and heavy sativa, long flowering varieties. As a result I will have access to the males he will use to make haze hybrids. In the mix will be Tom Hills haze, Seedsman Haze, Skunk31 Haze cross and I think a SSH. I may be confused about the SSH indica pheno, may be female. Also will have access to his Deep Chunk and X18 he picked up. This is going to be a good year folks. Many new flavors coming down the pipes...or up the tubes...you lnow what I mean.

Peace love and Frenchfries

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Big Cheese, so far we haven't really seen a ton of dominant influencing from the Tahoe side. However 1 comes to mind, i will snap a photo tomorrow and post. Structure seemed to differ from mother we shall soon see about the rest the important stuff. The vigor was a big influence, hybrid vigor to the max. stretching like an OG.
Deep I will try to get a photo up tomorrow she is deep into flower too, so should be what you seek. I second the comment about the that Lemon Skunk, it looks like the same plant.I will hit you up this weekend my man.

I walked into the damn seed room and was admiring the growth then forgot to snap a photo. tomorrow. I promise.
Also just dropped into a cube...Rare Dankness' Scott's OG, Bubba x Rare Dankness #1. Time to see what these folk have to offer. Also a pack, 6, of Moonshine Haze. Too long for production but that one might be a whole lot of fun.

Got some good news from a close friend. He is going to be focusing on hazes and heavy sativa, long flowering varieties. As a result I will have access to the males he will use to make haze hybrids. In the mix will be Tom Hills haze, Seedsman Haze, Skunk31 Haze cross and I think a SSH. I may be confused about the SSH indica pheno, may be female. Also will have access to his Deep Chunk and X18 he picked up. This is going to be a good year folks. Many new flavors coming down the pipes...or up the tubes...you lnow what I mean.

Peace love and Frenchfries
Wait to you see my Chemdog 91 you got to me Homebrew. Its already over 4 feet tall and just in the 8th day of bloom. You know me Homebrew, I like to get em big, fat, and tall.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

cam you get a pic i really wanna see the structure if its the same one i got.
You bet, but I will have to wait till tomorrow evening when I got a real good Nikon digital camera so I can take a pic for you in really good high resolution proper color and light definition that allows you to zoom and scan without blurring. My wife took it to work to take pics of some event there then left it today locked in her desk and has sworn to me she shall return it tomorrow when she comes home.
Bluzboy

homebrew420

homebrew420

Hey Deep, it is the same. I have a photo will upload all tonight, seed room, Chem '91, and a few others as well. I am lovin the new avatar Deep. Shit is tight! Haha Thanks for the interest guys.
Outwest, no I don't have any french fries.... Mmmm, now I am hungry.

Found a single female from the Magic Project. Of 10 seeds only one has shown to be female, with 2 left. Found a potential keeper male. stout branchy and same aromatic qualities as the father and female I want to hit. Cloned and ready to see him flower...soon.
XXX and BS2 are seeded up and ripening. Just a few more short weeks on these for harvest. We will test these XXX immediately to get these Bx2 rolling. The Bs side was a fun one for me to see what comes out, prob. not going to continue the line,unless....

Heave a great day all

Peace

deep buddy

deep buddy

You bet, but I will have to wait till tomorrow evening when I got a real good Nikon digital camera so I can take a pic for you in really good high resolution proper color and light definition that allows you to zoom and scan without blurring. My wife took it to work to take pics of some event there then left it today locked in her desk and has sworn to me she shall return it tomorrow when she comes home.
Bluzboy
word
Hey Deep, it is the same. I have a photo will upload all tonight, seed room, Chem '91, and a few others as well. I am lovin the new avatar Deep. Shit is tight! Haha Thanks for the interest guys.
Outwest, no I don't have any french fries.... Mmmm, now I am hungry.

Found a single female from the Magic Project. Of 10 seeds only one has shown to be female, with 2 left. Found a potential keeper male. stout branchy and same aromatic qualities as the father and female I want to hit. Cloned and ready to see him flower...soon.
XXX and BS2 are seeded up and ripening. Just a few more short weeks on these for harvest. We will test these XXX immediately to get these Bx2 rolling. The Bs side was a fun one for me to see what comes out, prob. not going to continue the line,unless....

Heave a great day all

Peace
and word!

Top Bottom