Homebrew420s' Seed Creation and Selection

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

Sticky how goes it? No the can't. No rec planned for boulder until after the 1st of the year. However if one was in the area from out of state a meet up would be in order...so anyways. Not til 2014....mostly.

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

ill definitely hit ya up the next time I'm near boulder man, would be cool to meet up. that cherricuda sounds fuckin awesome. i can't wait til stuff goes through in co. would be cool if some outta staters could get some clone only or seeds at least. ordering is cool and all but I'm a paranoid fucker.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Wesolidarity! What up flood sucked ballzack. The mud Is gone but the mold is coming. Insurance is lookimg into damage.

Cherricuda will be taken out a few gens to get what we want from it. Another that is getting me excited is Search Ligh, lost dawg x NL. Great vigor big plant, branchy. Some already have tgick aroma of skunky chem.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Got a bunch of the Cherry d selfed as well. If you plan on coming to the shop let me know first to ensure the desired genetics are there for you. Chocolate thai are sexed, 3 fem 4 boys. Open pollination comming after the MiS seed run. The Mis We are growing it FIRE! Heavy yeilds of wonderful Afghan citrus fresh aroma with hash and skunk in there. Great smoke.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Road Kill Skunk, med-maker brand. X10 planted on the 26th. 3 days and nearly all varieties have broken surface. Also in the mix is our Coast to Coast, NYCD (Soma) x Tahoe Og male, x12, and our hopefully high CBD hybrid, and Tange-kstan, tangerine (akaDudes Diesel) x PCK (G3: giant, green, and glandy). Tange tested at around 7% CBD.

Started Billy Goats Bangkok Betty, with a very special thanks to TK, you are the fucking man!
Also Billys Humboldt Express f2s I made some years ago. And a few XXX bx (used Billys Banana Smack, banana (an e-32 trainwreck seed sister) x Orient Express stud). We shall see hear in a few months time.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Oops
20130929 073259

Bangkok Betty, Thai x Thai

homebrew420

homebrew420

Cherricuda. 3 fems of 6. Tossed the dudes this round. No space. Will go another round of seeds and work from there.
20130929 075035

These will be flowered in just a few weeks. Along with Dark Magik, magik x dpdp
Search Light, Lost Dawg x NL
Fire OG bx, OG Rascal
Captain Jack, jack herrer x Jambang 2013
HMS Jamaican, HMS (mostly haze +30yr cut from nor cal) x Jambang 2013
Chocolate Thai, Billy Goat
Scouts Honor, Cookies x Truth (femmed)

Haog is flowering, Downwithdirt's Diagonal (ecsd x white? Pretty sure) the new set of MiS (3 new)

And for grins here is Tangerine Kush from Rare dankness. A wonderful blend of sweet and bitter Tangerine aromas fill the tent. A truly monster stretch when flowered, lots of support needed.

Must be pruned for top cola production as she will generate larf easily.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Here are the Chocolate Thai fems we got from 8 seeds. There is an open pollination planned in the next 6 months. Very uniform growth. No real aromas to speak of.
20130929 150040

WE WANT CHOCOLATEY FLOWERS! Only 75 day flower! Heck yeah.

Peace
These as were deserving a special thanks to Tex, very much appreciated!

homebrew420

homebrew420

So a clarification on the RKS#2, Road Kill Skunk, aka Sour Skunk. The tag I wrote up was wrong. It is not med-maker, but MED-MAN! And much thanks to him.
Got another pack of these and will get to those soon I'm sure.
Peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

Is that bitch is giving me the bird!?

Chemdog #4 reversal is slow going but will be a moderate success.
Next tahoe round will be great! Lots of new og flavors vigor and yields.
Cherry d and Tangerine kush are the 2 next males that will be used in hydrids and f2

Peace

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Plants.
T3
The truth x tahoe
View attachment 343972

Scouts Honor
Cookies x truth
View attachment 343974
Howdy been lurking for a while, your work is stellar both in the pics and in the PIPE! Had the honor of stopping by the 14er and grabbing a little of the TRUTH, flat out fantastic smoke! Your Grape APE is a solid mother so say the least!!

I grabbed a few of the TAHOE STAR seeds but was really looking for the MIS or TRUTH beans any chance you've a few of those stashed aside for a local? and any chance you have a bud pic of the TAHOE STAR,..........and will you now JUMP THROUGH THIS RING OF FIRE!!!!!

Just kidding on the RING OF FIRE, although your obviously surrounded by FIRE on a daily basis and could probably jump thru it and land it tripple lindy style,.........thanks again for the stellar work!!

homebrew420

homebrew420

Great to hear from a local! The starhoe has not been tested in our garden. I have. Few tester out there but no grows so far.

Peace

Top Bottom